Man Utd

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Man Utd

Post by The Kop »

Moyes wielding the axe.
Replaced all the first-team existing coaching staff with Everton's and Phil Neville.

That Dutch guy they fired Muelensteen is the best coach in football manager....that's usually pretty reliable.. :lol:

This is looking a lot like Utd's "Souness moment".

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

The Kop wrote:Moyes wielding the axe.
Replaced all the first-team existing coaching staff with Everton's and Phil Neville.

That Dutch guy they fired Muelensteen is the best coach in football manager....that's usually pretty reliable.. :lol:

Will be a loss, he is a very good first team coach n even good with the youngsters.

Just a normal thing, a new manager comes in and needs people he knows around him, so will obviously bring a few names in himself. United offered Moyes a 6 yr contract so he is obviously building his own team/back room staff

Litmanen
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Litmanen »

Le King wrote:

Will be a loss, he is a very good first team coach n even good with the youngsters.

Just a normal thing, a new manager comes in and needs people he knows around him, so will obviously bring a few names in himself. United offered Moyes a 6 yr contract so he is obviously building his own team/back room staff
^^
lol

Derek
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Derek »

Dont see anything wrong with this at all. They have selected Moyes to be their manager and he has every right to select his coaching staff.

Jimbob
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Jimbob »

I'm not sure if they fired Muelensteen or if he decided to leave anyway and try something new. It's gonna be interesting now without Phelan and Muelensteen there who could have ensured a smoother first season at the club for Moyes. Only time will tell if him and his coaching team are up to the job of producing trophy challenging teams.

What happened with Souness by the way? Did he get rid of a lot of the famous Anfield boot room?

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

Ian_Wright wrote:Dont see anything wrong with this at all. They have selected Moyes to be their manager and he has every right to select his coaching staff.
Like the new incoming Adelaide United manager will be allowed to do?

Derek
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Derek »

No idea, i dont watch that sh%t

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

Jimbob wrote:

I'm not sure if they fired Muelensteen or if he decided to leave anyway and try something new. It's gonna be interesting now without Phelan and Muelensteen there who could have ensured a smoother first season at the club for Moyes. Only time will tell if him and his coaching team are up to the job of producing trophy challenging teams.

What happened with Souness by the way? Did he get rid of a lot of the famous Anfield boot room?
Carra likes to say that Ferguson didn’t knock Liverpool off their perch, Souness did!

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

The Kop wrote:
Jimbob wrote:

Carra likes to say that Ferguson didn’t knock Liverpool off their perch, Souness did!

just proves that Carra is a grenache!

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

How?

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

[/quote]

Carra likes to say that Ferguson didn’t knock Liverpool off their perch, Souness did![/quote]

just proves that Carra is a grenache![/quote]

An insightful entry into the conversation :roll:
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

If you're looking for insight, I strongly suggest putting Booboo on the 'ignore at all costs' setting and reading anything else.
Last edited by Nice One Cyril on Thu May 30, 2013 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Nice One Cyril wrote:
Mackem Lad wrote:

just proves that Carra is a grenache![/quote]

An insightful entry into the conversation :roll:[/quote]

If you're looking for insight, I strongly suggest putting Booboo on the 'ignore at all costs' setting and reading anything else.[/quote]

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

bubu wrote: Image
Is that a self portrait? I thought you were taller.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Nice One Cyril wrote:
bubu wrote: Image
Is that a self portrait? I thought you were taller.

have more hair on my head!

do u want tissues??

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

lolwut?
:lol:

adelaidebloke
Star Player
Star Player

Post by adelaidebloke »

CHAMPIONS X 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

adelaidebloke
Star Player
Star Player

Post by adelaidebloke »

i think they will win it again next year too ....

champions champions

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

dont think Rooney is goin anywhere....
NOT only have the champions turned down his transfer request but now they are using the England striker to promote their new kit.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

That United top is probably one of the best ones for a long time. Im talking back to the Umbro days when we won the treble with the zip.
I love the collar. I didnt get one last season cause the glaziers shiraz me off with there shares and how much of a percentage they got
but this coming season i might get rvp 20 on the back to go with winning 20 titles. Just like my Giggs 11 when he won his 11th title. ill wait and see, but im a fan of this top

ohhhh and it has to be long sleeve.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Le King wrote:That United top is probably one of the best ones for a long time. Im talking back to the Umbro days when we won the treble with the zip.
I love the collar. I didnt get one last season cause the glaziers shiraz me off with there shares and how much of a percentage they got
but this coming season i might get rvp 20 on the back to go with winning 20 titles. Just like my Giggs 11 when he won his 11th title. ill wait and see, but im a fan of this top

ohhhh and it has to be long sleeve.

why long sleeve???
U cant Rock it at the summer music festivals.....
:wink:

adelaidebloke
Star Player
Star Player

Post by adelaidebloke »

Great new shirt by United, will be good to see them wear it downunder :) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Stuckey
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stuckey »

I see Man Utd have finally opened a twitter account. 70k followers in the first hour :shock:

manU4life
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by manU4life »

we lost a passionate united fan today, was due to fly out with me next week to see them in action. RIP andy

adelaidebloke
Star Player
Star Player

Post by adelaidebloke »

united are bringing the trophy downunder 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

maybe some Liverpool players while on tour could have their photo with it.

Stuckey
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stuckey »

David Moyes suffered defeat in his first match in charge of Manchester United as they were beaten 1-0 by the Singha All Stars in Thailand.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23303010

Apparently Zaha and Januzaj were good with Zaha unlucky not to score when he hit the post. De Gea and RVP join the squad in Sydney.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

adelaidebloke wrote:united are bringing the trophy downunder 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jane Rooney
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Jane Rooney »

bubu wrote:
adelaidebloke wrote:united are bringing the trophy downunder 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

adelaidebloke
Star Player
Star Player

Post by adelaidebloke »

2pm opera house on saturday for a big supporters photo, get down there if your a united fan in sydney on game day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edmund
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Edmund »

the new man utd kit
think its safe to say that this Kit
Is the real deal, as it looks like a Nike Template with the collars: