Millwall

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Millwall

Post by Olympic (Vista) Bhoy »

Two Millwall fans bump into each other, and one said:

"Where did you get such a great bike?"

The other replied: "Well, I was walking along yesterday minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off her clothes and said 'take what you want'."

The first Millwall fan nodded approvingly: "Good choice" he said: "The clothes wouldn't have fitted."

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Millwall

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Vista_Bhoy wrote:Two Millwall fans bump into each other, and one said:

The other replied: "Well, I was walking along yesterday minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off her clothes and said 'take what you want'."

The first Millwall fan nodded approvingly: "Good choice" he said: "The clothes wouldn't have fitted."
That's an old Irish joke. Probably more appropriate to a Celtic fan.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Nice One Cyril wrote:

I heard it as an Irish joke back when I was playing juniors at Vista :lol: That was a long time ago!

yogi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by yogi »

LMFAO,,,,,,, :lol:

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Nice One Cyril wrote:

Irish "jokes" are consigned to history. Everyone wants to claim Irish ancestry now. Times have changes since the "No Irish need apply" signs in shop windows/B&B's etc in England. The English have turned their racist streak onto the Pakistanis and Indians now.

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

What do you call a female Millwall fan with 2 brain cells?

Pregnant
Last edited by Olympic (Vista) Bhoy on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nathanburns15
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by nathanburns15 »

Vista_Bhoy wrote: Everyone wants to claim Irish ancestry now.
This explains a lot.

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

last time Celtic played Millwall what was the score?????????

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

bloodypassit wrote:last time Celtic played Millwall what was the score?????????
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

nathanburns15 wrote:
Vista_Bhoy wrote: Everyone wants to claim Irish ancestry now.
This explains a lot.
you want to start on here now too? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

You have to laugh when the only comebacks the fenians have is to try and change an old joke about how thick the paddies are.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Vista_Bhoy wrote:Irish "jokes" are consigned to history. Everyone wants to claim Irish ancestry now. Times have changes since the "No Irish need apply" signs in shop windows/B&B's etc in England. The English have turned their racist streak onto the Pakistanis and Indians now.
why did those signs exist again? Because all you lot wanted to do was drink and fight. And if you weren't drinking and fighting, you were planting bombs.

It's not our fault the pope granted us ireland in the hope we would change it from a heathen cabernet hole!

Ubietz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Ubietz »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Vista_Bhoy wrote:Irish "jokes" are consigned to history. Everyone wants to claim Irish ancestry now. Times have changes since the "No Irish need apply" signs in shop windows/B&B's etc in England. The English have turned their racist streak onto the Pakistanis and Indians now.
why did those signs exist again? Because all you lot wanted to do was drink and fight. And if you weren't drinking and fighting, you were planting bombs.

It's not our fault the pope granted us ireland in the hope we would change it from a heathen cabernet hole!
Jebo te papa.
«Εμείς μαζί για μια ζωή»

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

I'm over the age of consent, so I doubt it.

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

I know this is all "just banter" however if this isn't a perfect example of a religious and racist post then I don't know what is

Really we tolerate a Millwall fan trying to take the high morale ground all the time, winding up the Aussies at every opportunity but even you should know you have crossed the line this time
Are you Bodo in disguise?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Knight15 wrote:

I know this is all "just banter" however if this isn't a perfect example of a religious and racist post then I don't know what is

Really we tolerate a Millwall fan trying to take the high morale ground all the time, winding up the Aussies at every opportunity but even you should know you have crossed the line this time
Don't see how, it's all based on historical facts!

sephiroth
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sephiroth »

Interesting when reading the Millwall program it refers to the 'world of soccer'.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

As I remember it the 'Troubles" started due to Religious Intolerance in Ireland. :?
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details