Serie A round 4 & 5

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Blue Mastiff
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: Serie A round 4 & 5

Post by Blue Mastiff »

like i said always good to see lazio lose!!!!

we need to sort out our penalty conversion rate.

where was hernanes with his 3 goals and 2 assists?

only 27 more points to avoid relegation :)
FOOTBALL IS A FOREIGN GAME FOR HOOLIGANS & DRUNKEN PSYCHO-FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

LFTWNG11 wrote:
getborn wrote:M-A-T-A-D-O-R-!

Avanti Napoli!
He's pretty good.
72 goals in 101 games. Outstanding record at any level, let alone one of the hardest leagues to play up front in. The guy will end up our greatest ever scorer, I just hope we can win something bigger than the Italian cup in the time he spends with us as he deserves it. He does it all, scores, tackles, 100 yard sprints back to defend. The complete player. Reminds me of Batistuta in his stature and Van Basten in his finishing.

I thought bar the first 5 minutes when Lazio actually looked up for it, the rest of the game was one way traffic. To be afforded the luxury of missing a penalty (would have loved him to score a poker!) and also see the little scugnizzo come on and run people ragged was great. People are complaining in Italy that Insigne doesn't get enough of a run, but I think what Mazzarri is doing with him is smart.

It really could have been a cricket score at the end. Lazio will be there or there about for a CL spot at the end of the season though.

Hows the rubbish with Vargas, what is the world coming to.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

getborn wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:
Blue Mastiff wrote:Always great to see Lazio lose
See who's laughing after this weekend.
:wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

DAM wrote:

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

LFTWNG11 wrote:
DAM wrote:

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

NAPOLI 3
lazioscum 0

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Cosmi working some magic at Siena already. Eradicated their points deduction already, and would be on 8 points if not for that penalty.

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

Very lucky against Bologna, but crucial 3 points.

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

just happy to get that first win on the board

Che goal da Vladimir WEISSSSSSSS

Blue Mastiff
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Blue Mastiff »

And Juve still looking for a Bomber!!!!!!

Blue Mastiff
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Blue Mastiff »

Ieri, Oggi e Domani!

That penalty looked like it was 30 yards out!!!

Still sh-it my pants when we take penalties

There were 2 red card cunching tackles that CutWind should have authorised the full letter of the law.

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

Great result for us, Sampdoria will hurt teams at the Marassi this year. Ferrara is doing a monstrous job with an average squad to be honest. Game was not great and we looked tired, but we need to get used to backing up two games per week. No more excuses.

That Tagliavento, no bullsh*t, he just hates us. WTF did Mazzarri get sent off for this time?

It must have hurt him to have to give that pen seeing as it was so clear cut.

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

How about this to bring up your hat trick.

Probably goal of the year so far

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/fabri ... 50-metres/

Perfect tekkers

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

El Pibe D'Oro wrote:Great result for us, Sampdoria will hurt teams at the Marassi this year. Ferrara is doing a monstrous job with an average squad to be honest. Game was not great and we looked tired, but we need to get used to backing up two games per week. No more excuses.

That Tagliavento, no bullsh*t, he just hates us. WTF did Mazzarri get sent off for this time?

It must have hurt him to have to give that pen seeing as it was so clear cut.
Clear foul but half a meter from the area.

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

Sometimes luck goes your way and other times it doesn't.

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

I think you should have another look.

And dont talk about luck or rub of the green.

Juve are the Man Utd of Serie A when it comes to that stuff.

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

And half a metre :roll: :roll: .. did you watch a video posted on on Tuttosport????

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

I saw the photo and the game footage, very close but technically contact was before the box. Doesn't bother me it was awarded and scored so its history now. Not the first error this season and won't be the last. Don't take it personally, funny how people do, not like the ref has anything to do with your club. He is independent.

getborn
Star Player
Star Player

Post by getborn »

El Pibe D'Oro wrote: And dont talk about luck or rub of the green.
Juve are the Man Utd of Serie A when it comes to that stuff.
+1

4 penalties in the opening 6 matches, not forgetting the one overlooked for Fiorentina. #RUBENTUS

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

BAGGIO 15 wrote:I saw the photo and the game footage, very close but technically contact was before the box. Doesn't bother me it was awarded and scored so its history now. Not the first error this season and won't be the last. Don't take it personally, funny how people do, not like the ref has anything to do with your club. He is independent.
Not taking anything personally, I have also seen footage where it is clearly inside the box.

I just don't think Juventus fans should be commenting on any penalties whatsoever.

Like I said, the Man Utd of the Serie A when it comes to this type of stuff.

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

Why wouldn't we comment. We get them yet miss out at times. You seem a little passionate that i highlighting a photo that clearly shows its outside of the box. For you to ark up in this way shows your inability to discuss a decision on line. Your clearly different when we have coffee. I suppose talking about things in this forum with the sour rubbish thrown back based on the club I follow says much. You take my comments as insults, very funny actually. I can debate and see the right and wrong in things even when my side is involved but the same cant be said for some.

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

http://net-media.tccstatic.com/storage/ ... 74993.jpeg

Not insults at all - I am not sure where you draw that conclusion from, but we will discuss again at the next coffee I guess.

You never showed the photo anyway. There is no inability to discuss the decision online, what have I been doing the last 3 posts?

You made the comment that the foul was clearly outside the box, you then said you have seen footage. I haven't seen that particular footage, I watched Giostra Dei Gol last night and from the footage it is actually very difficult to judge. I am still waiting to see where the footage is clear.

One thing I will say that is in real time, it looked a 100% penalty. I notice also there were not many complaints from any Sampdoria players.

We get a penalty and you jump on saying that it is clearly not 100%, when a Napoli or any other supporter questions the fact Juventus have had 4 penalties in 6 games (yes that's right 4 pens in 6 games) you also jump up and down and we are accused of not being able to debate online??? Doesn't make a lot of sense really.

Happy where we are, have no realistic title ambitions, just to make the Champions League and have a good run in the Europa League.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

me thinks the Rubentus supporters are getting a little bit anxious and very nervy at the moment.

On current form, Only Napoli looks like derailing the old putana this year.
But the season is way to early to predict this, and over the long haul, i still see the Rubentus winning their 29th Scudetto this campaign!

but, at present, Its great to see I Partenopei equal top!

I must say, Napoli cant seem to play effectively against a team goin down to 10 men.
The game wast anything special, and Napoli didnt look at their best at all.
Mazzari incident just highlights the fact that the Ref hates us.

so very happy that Il Matador scored the penalty!
8)

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

El Pibe D'Oro wrote:http://net-media.tccstatic.com/storage/ ... 74993.jpeg

Not insults at all - I am not sure where you draw that conclusion from, but we will discuss again at the next coffee I guess.

You never showed the photo anyway. There is no inability to discuss the decision online, what have I been doing the last 3 posts?

You made the comment that the foul was clearly outside the box, you then said you have seen footage. I haven't seen that particular footage, I watched Giostra Dei Gol last night and from the footage it is actually very difficult to judge. I am still waiting to see where the footage is clear.

One thing I will say that is in real time, it looked a 100% penalty. I notice also there were not many complaints from any Sampdoria players.

We get a penalty and you jump on saying that it is clearly not 100%, when a Napoli or any other supporter questions the fact Juventus have had 4 penalties in 6 games (yes that's right 4 pens in 6 games) you also jump up and down and we are accused of not being able to debate online??? Doesn't make a lot of sense really.

Happy where we are, have no realistic title ambitions, just to make the Champions League and have a good run in the Europa League.
I've not complained about a Napoli fan mentioning we have received pens, its fact. Can't hide from it and don't need too, The fact that you raise it when I posted above the photo (you must of not yet seen it) is a tit for tat comment that shows bias right of the cuff. I based my opinion on the phot as I agree in real time it looked a pen. Check the phot and respond.

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

Contact outside, but as he was at pace he fell in the box.
On another note, you've nothing to defend as its not like you made the call.
Posted as I thought the decision was incorrect, nothing more.
Thats what forums are for.

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

DAM wrote:me thinks the Rubentus supporters are getting a little bit anxious and very nervy at the moment.

On current form, Only Napoli looks like derailing the old putana this year.
But the season is way to early to predict this, and over the long haul, i still see the Rubentus winning their 29th Scudetto this campaign!

but, at present, Its great to see I Partenopei equal top!

I must say, Napoli cant seem to play effectively against a team goin down to 10 men.
The game wast anything special, and Napoli didnt look at their best at all.
Mazzari incident just highlights the fact that the Ref hates us.

so very happy that Il Matador scored the penalty!
8)
Not all refs, we get our fair share of good decisions, Tagliavento does have a bad record against Napoli though. There were two challenges that could have been red for Samp, but anyway 3 points in the bag.

Completely new starting 11 against PSV for the Europa league will be getting up for that one.

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

BAGGIO 15 wrote:Image
I have a photo that suggests otherwise. That would be from tuttosport I reckon :lol:

Anyway, we got Udinese this week, hopefully Toto has another argument with someone and is left at home.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

all that PIC shows, is two players contesting a ball.
Marek cuts back inside to his left and the trailing leg clipos him, which is INSIDE the box!
Penalty!
8)

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

DAM wrote:

all that PIC shows, is two players contesting a ball.
Marek cuts back inside to his left and the trailing leg clipos him, which is INSIDE the box!
Penalty!
8)
If thats how you see it.
Finally some opinions without tit for tats comments.
I like it.

Eduardo Caroccio
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Eduardo Caroccio »

tough decision but a referee is human after all and most people watching it live would have thought it was a pen. Initial contact was made outside the box but it is easy to say after when you have replays. Like El pibe said there could have been a red card awarded earlier but in the end it evens itself out. Napoli looking good at the minute, just keeping quiet and collecting 3 more points to stay with Juve. Will be very interesting if juve and napoli win this weekend, next week they meet at Juventus Stadium and that will be an incredible atmosphere.

Ga Pala
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ga Pala »

Stop whingeing about refs / that's all u
Nap supporters seem to do . Ref this ref that . If you're teams good enough u will be successful. U guys have an unbelievable fascination with referees :wink:
" I used to go Missing a lot- Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss Germany." George Best