League reconstruction in Scotland.

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Gers
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: League reconstruction in Scotland.

Post by Gers »

doc,so what if your breezeblock pre-fabricated stadium has a bigger capacity it took you nover 100 years to get to that stage. Besides you cant fill it on flag day as the empty green seat disguises did'nt work.
You can personally vouch its a better atmosphere? I can personally vouch that the UEFA 5 STAR RATED IBROX beats it hands down!
You Pacific Shelf mhob just cant get it through your bhogdwelling tiny minds,Rangers were formed in1872 the company that ran the club was formed some 20 years later. The football club continues as all websites show all our 140 years glorious history. Pacific Shelf change the name of your club in 1994. Whats hard to understand about that dhimo.
You are like your team begining to bore me so why dont you put on your ugly green and grey hooped rugby top and talk to your imaginary friend in the mirror.
Better still why not give the exscuse that you are out getting some kids their new school uniforms. No need to reply as you will be busy shoplifting.
140 STILL GOING STRONG. 54 AND MORE TO FOLLOW FOLLOW. RANGERS THEN, RANGERS NOW, RANGERS FOREVER. A LIGHT SHONE IN THE NIGHT.......
MON THE GERS

yogi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by yogi »

Gers wrote:doc,so what if your breezeblock pre-fabricated stadium has a bigger capacity it took you nover 100 years to get to that stage. Besides you cant fill it on flag day as the empty green seat disguises did'nt work.
You can personally vouch its a better atmosphere? I can personally vouch that the UEFA 5 STAR RATED IBROX beats it hands down!
You Pacific Shelf mhob just cant get it through your bhogdwelling tiny minds,Rangers were formed in1872 the company that ran the club was formed some 20 years later. The football club continues as all websites show all our 140 years glorious history. Pacific Shelf change the name of your club in 1994. Whats hard to understand about that dhimo.
You are like your team begining to bore me so why dont you put on your ugly green and grey hooped rugby top and talk to your imaginary friend in the mirror.
Better still why not give the exscuse that you are out getting some kids their new school uniforms. No need to reply as you will be busy shoplifting.
140 STILL GOING STRONG. 54 AND MORE TO FOLLOW FOLLOW. RANGERS THEN, RANGERS NOW, RANGERS FOREVER. A LIGHT SHONE IN THE NIGHT.......
Haaaaaaaaaaaa, you :clown:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me ! :roll:
Gees, any more insults you wan't throw at the Best supported team in Scotland and the only Glasgow based Scottish Premier league team, :lol:

Celtic FC PLC date of Incorporation 12.04.1897 "The" Rangers FC Limited date of incorporation 29.05.2012. Celtic FC 125 unbroken years. Ranger's 140 years were broken in May 2012. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

First Scottish club to win the European Cup,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen:
How many have you guys won,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 0

Hail,Hail

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

Gers wrote:doc,so what if your breezeblock pre-fabricated stadium has a bigger capacity it took you nover 100 years to get to that stage. Besides you cant fill it on flag day as the empty green seat disguises did'nt work.
ibrox is awesome, i heard stairway 13 was the place to be
ImageImage

Gers
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Gers »

The topic started with league reconstruction in Scotland,Pacific Shelf still bhanging on about a cup won last century by some athletic club!The athletic club manage to beat 4 other crappy clubs I think to reach this final.
I will hopefully end the topic as we started.League reconstuction will happen....even more so after last nights announcement that the spl(turkeys) have only received half the expected tv payments as without RANGERS there is no commercial interest in the spl(turkeys). Which club will be the first to fall? Sporting integrity my ass!These clubs listened to a vocal minority of their fans and are now reaping what they sowed as the bigmouths and whankers have failed in their promise to support and turn out for their clubs.
One last educational, point for the unwashed green and grey ugly rugby top hoopers just for future reference We Are The People comes from a line in an old RANGERS song, to the tune, and dont be afraid to join in! 'THE BILLY BOY'S ..we follow GLASGOW RANGERS OUR HEARTS ARE STRONG AND TRUE,WE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO CHEER THE BOY'S IN BLUE! HELLO HELLO.....well even you dhim sims know the rest. :lol: :lol: :lol: 140 years of being Scotland's greatest club and the story continues....you know who we are..W.A.T.P. RANGERS THEN, RANGERS, NOW RANGERS FOREVER. A LIGHT SHONE IN THE NIGHT.................................
MON THE GERS

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

half paid so far

you really are a numpty

12 clubs still have fans that care you tit, the huns are really dumb, thinking the world revolves around ibrox
ImageImage

Gers
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Gers »

DOC wrote:half paid so far

you really are a numpty

12 clubs still have fans that care you tit, the huns are really dumb, thinking the world revolves around ibrox
You unwashed oirish taliban had a go at me for saying 'Big Jock New" yet you say stairwell 13 was the place to be. How sad you and your mhingy terrorists mhob are. All of Great Britain hate your club and every thing it stands for.Still flying a foreign countries flag and sponging off the UK. Sad bunch of a nomadic or free-spirited person. SORRY BUT THOSE 12 CLUB FANS SHOULD READ 12 FANS cause looking at the stadiums those empty seats disguises that Pacific Shelf invented has obviously spread to other( turkey) clubs
NEVER MIND LETS ONCE AGAIN FINISH IN A POSITIVE......RECONSTRUCTION ITS COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU ( SPL TURKEYS).
Rather have our history than the ugly green n grey rugby toppers. OBSESSED with RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB, its the unwashed Pacific Shelf way. PACIFIC SHELF est 1994 we build shite stadiums then rhent them out to scum that hates everything British.
Enjoy yer weekend.I know I will enjoy mine.
140 years of continued success. you know who we are......A LIGHT SHONE IN THE NIGHT....
MON THE GERS

Gers
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Gers »

OOPS! SILLY ME,I FORGOT IT'S ONLY A BIT OF BANTER EH! AYE RIGHT ONLY BANTER IF YOU MHAGGOTS ARE SPEWING IT.
FOUR MEN HAD A DREAM .....THAT DREAM BECAME THE RANGERS! SCOTLAND'S GREATEST AND MOST SUCCESSFUL CLUB!
140YEARS AND THE STOREY CONTINUES......W.A.T.P.
MON THE GERS

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

Gers wrote:OOPS! SILLY ME,I FORGOT IT'S ONLY A BIT OF BANTER EH! AYE RIGHT ONLY BANTER IF YOU MHAGGOTS ARE SPEWING IT.
FOUR MEN HAD A DREAM .....THAT DREAM BECAME THE RANGERS! SCOTLAND'S GREATEST AND MOST SUCCESSFUL CLUB!
140YEARS AND THE STOREY CONTINUES......W.A.T.P.
Your not well
Are you Bodo in disguise?

yogi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by yogi »

Gers wrote:

you really are a numpty

You unwashed oirish taliban had a go at me for saying 'Big Jock New" yet you say stairwell 13 was the place to be. How sad you and your mhingy terrorists mhob are. All of Great Britain hate your club and every thing it stands for.Still flying a foreign countries flag and sponging off the UK. Sad bunch of a nomadic or free-spirited person. SORRY BUT THOSE 12 CLUB FANS SHOULD READ 12 FANS cause looking at the stadiums those empty seats disguises that Pacific Shelf invented has obviously spread to other( turkey) clubs
NEVER MIND LETS ONCE AGAIN FINISH IN A POSITIVE......RECONSTRUCTION ITS COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU ( SPL TURKEYS).
Rather have our history than the ugly green n grey rugby toppers. OBSESSED with RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB, its the unwashed Pacific Shelf way. PACIFIC SHELF est 1994 we build shite stadiums then rhent them out to scum that hates everything British.
140 years of continued success. you know who we are......A LIGHT SHONE IN THE NIGHT....
Wow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Doctorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ! :shock:
Evan better, he is GIAE's pal ! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

Gers wrote:

you really are a numpty

the english monarchy, the biggest terrorist organisation the world has ever known
ImageImage

BlackBrian_7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by BlackBrian_7 »

Rangers folded though right?

It's not like the english to give up when the going gets tough...

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

rangers surely belong in the spl given recent result!

you got your wish, league football in england, and you blew it!

should have been a berwick win too, the ref conspiracy is alive and well again

zombie huns: doing shiraz all since 2012
ImageImage

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

DOC wrote:1 your a hun

2 your an idiot

3 the sfa is full of huns

4 rangers are dead

5 wrong forum you hun

6 your a hun

rip rankers 2012

I love the irony of calling people idiots and huns whilst not actually grasping basic English. It's you're not your.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

BlackBrian_7 wrote:Rangers folded though right?

It's not like the english to give up when the going gets tough...
Correct, it's not. However, this is about a scottish club.

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

God is an Englishman wrote:

2 your an idiot

4 rangers are dead

5 wrong forum you hun

6 your a hun

rip rankers 2012

I love the irony of calling people idiots and huns whilst not actually grasping basic English. It's you're not your.
resulting to grammar trolling, you're really clutching at straws now, better raise the white flag
ImageImage

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

DOC wrote:

2 your an idiot

4 rangers are dead

5 wrong forum you hun

6 your a hun

rip rankers 2012

resulting to grammar trolling, you're really clutching at straws now, better raise the white flag
you opened the door when you brought idiocy into the discussion.

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

everything i wrote was right, apart from a few grammatical errors
ImageImage

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

DOC wrote:everything i wrote was right, apart from a few grammatical errors

That may or may not be true but you called someone an idiot whilst lacking the ability to use an apostrophe. Some may describe using 'your' instead of 'you're' as the act of an idiot.

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

That may or may not be true but you called someone an idiot whilst lacking the ability to use an apostrophe. Some may describe using 'your' instead of 'you're' as the act of an idiot.
posting at work on an iphone, auto correct is awesome
ImageImage

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

DOC wrote:

posting at work on an iphone, auto correct is awesome

Sounds like a convenient excuse to me

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

i do work in convenience
ImageImage

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

DOC wrote:i do work in convenience
You're a toilet cleaner?
Ignore this signature

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

Bomber wrote:
You're a toilet cleaner?
customer service

and you're a towel
ImageImage

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

DOC wrote:
Bomber wrote:
You're a toilet cleaner?
customer service

and you're a towel
As towels are used for "cleaning up", I'll take it as a compliment.
Ignore this signature

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Bomber wrote:As towels are used for "cleaning up", I'll take it as a compliment.
I dried my muscat with a towel this morning. I might drip dry tomorrow now as you're happy being a towel.

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

:lol:
ImageImage

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Bomber wrote:As towels are used for "cleaning up", I'll take it as a compliment.
I dried my muscat with a towel this morning. I might drip dry tomorrow now as you're happy being a towel.
So I've cleaned you up too. So you and doc have been towelled up! :P
Ignore this signature

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Bomber wrote:
So I've cleaned you up too. So you and doc have been towelled up! :P

I hope I didn't leave any skid marks on you!

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Just realized - wrong towels. I'm hanging up in Jennifer Hawkins' bathroom at the minute.
Ignore this signature

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Bomber wrote:Just realized - wrong towels. I'm hanging up in Jennifer Hawkins' bathroom at the minute.
That's even worse after what we used that to clear up last night