League reconstruction in Scotland.

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Gers
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

League reconstruction in Scotland.

Post by Gers »

With not even a month into the season in Scotland the country's biggest selling newspaper today announces that talks are underway to reconstruct the leagues. Basically it is a ploy to fast track Scotland's most successful club back to the top division. Already they are embarressed by all the empty seats at all the grounds, especially hibs and celtic supporters going to their grounds disguised as empty green seats.The flop that was sell out Saturday made the SPL cringe even more when 49,188 turned up at IBROX. They need the RANGERS FANS,THEIR MONEY AND THE COMMERCIAL DEALS THE GERS BRING.Didnae take long. 54 AND MORE TO FOLLOW FOLLOW!W.A.T.P.
MON THE GERS

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: League reconstruction in Scotland.

Post by DOC »

1 your a hun

2 your an idiot

3 the sfa is full of huns

4 rangers are dead

5 wrong forum you hun

6 your a hun

rip rankers 2012
ImageImage

Gers
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Gers »

DOC wrote:1 your a hun

2 your an idiot

4 rangers are dead

5 wrong forum you hun

6 your a hun

rip rankers 2012
Ha Ha! did'nt take long for a mhaggot to bite,quicker than the dead spl to change their mind! have you got yer green empty seat disguise oan ya MHUPPET? A LIGHT SHONE IN THE NIGHT......
MON THE GERS

SID
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by SID »

And how's the 3rd division going for ya?
In truth, the now defunct Rangers have already been forgotten and everyone except their ignorant supporters have moved on.....

Gers
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Gers »

SID wrote:And how's the 3rd division going for ya?
In truth, the now defunct Rangers have already been forgotten and everyone except their ignorant supporters have moved on.....
Ah the Pacific Shelf still wishing and hoping that Scotlands greatest club will disappear, news flash!Aint gona happen. Truth be told and it often hurts but RANGERS ARE SCOTTISH FOOTBALL. Its not even a month in and the spl(turkeys) need us more than we need them! 3rd division is great,thanks for asking, get to play real teams that regard themselves as Scottish and British and our support are making their season the best they ever had. RANGERS THEN! RANGERS NOW! RANGERS FOREVER! A LIGHT SHONE IN THE NIGHT......
MON THE GERS

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

but your club was wound up, are you supporting club 12 now?

empty seats? remember dundee united in the cup at ibrox? yep plenty of empty seats there

follow, follow, right down to div 3 :lol:

champions league or the ramsden cup, hmmm not sure what i would chose :clown:
ImageImage

Gers
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Gers »

DOC wrote:but your club was wound up, are you supporting club 12 now?

empty seats? remember dundee united in the cup at ibrox? yep plenty of empty seats there

I remember last seasons home games after the cup game against dundee hibernian, IBROX bursting at the seams despite being deducted 10points and all our troubles off the field.Enjoy your short stay in europe it wont last long. Will you have the New York Times, Japanese,Spanish,Romanian,Italian,Spanish press not to mention French TV Canel PLUS interviewing yer inbred manager.....naw dont think so they are only interested in Scotlands greatest club. Oh by the way 54 and more to FOLLOW FOLLOW! W.A.T.P.
MON THE GERS

yogi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by yogi »

Gers wrote:With not even a month into the season in Scotland the country's biggest selling newspaper today announces that talks are underway to reconstruct the leagues. Basically it is a ploy to fast track Scotland's most successful club back to the top division. Already they are embarressed by all the empty seats at all the grounds, especially hibs and celtic supporters going to their grounds disguised as empty green seats.The flop that was sell out Saturday made the SPL cringe even more when 49,188 turned up at IBROX. They need the RANGERS FANS,THEIR MONEY AND THE COMMERCIAL DEALS THE GERS BRING.Didnae take long. 54 AND MORE TO FOLLOW FOLLOW!W.A.T.P.
Haaaaaaaaa, I just had a Rangers fan ( a mate of mine ) on here private message me and his opening words were,
"who the fu k is that muppet (Gers) on here, making us rangers fans, embarrased to be one"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

Gers wrote:
DOC wrote:but your club was wound up, are you supporting club 12 now?

I remember last seasons home games after the cup game against dundee hibernian, IBROX bursting at the seams despite being deducted 10points and all our troubles off the field.Enjoy your short stay in europe it wont last long. Will you have the New York Times, Japanese,Spanish,Romanian,Italian,Spanish press not to mention French TV Canel PLUS interviewing yer inbred manager.....naw dont think so they are only interested in Scotlands greatest club. Oh by the way 54 and more to FOLLOW FOLLOW! W.A.T.P.
what does we are the people even mean? it doesn't make sense, all clubs fans are people

celtic has world wide press, we get invited to america for marque friendlies, but good try

and yes lets insult lennon, a man who has had bombs sent to his house by you manky orangemen, you filth are all class

and you have no titles, fact
ImageImage

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

yogi wrote:
Gers wrote:With not even a month into the season in Scotland the country's biggest selling newspaper today announces that talks are underway to reconstruct the leagues. Basically it is a ploy to fast track Scotland's most successful club back to the top division. Already they are embarressed by all the empty seats at all the grounds, especially hibs and celtic supporters going to their grounds disguised as empty green seats.The flop that was sell out Saturday made the SPL cringe even more when 49,188 turned up at IBROX. They need the RANGERS FANS,THEIR MONEY AND THE COMMERCIAL DEALS THE GERS BRING.Didnae take long. 54 AND MORE TO FOLLOW FOLLOW!W.A.T.P.
Haaaaaaaaa, I just had a Rangers fan ( a mate of mine ) on here private message me and his opening words were,
"who the fu k is that muppet (Gers) on here, making us rangers fans, embarrased to be one"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

Old Redback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Old Redback »

....but really you're not obsessed are you Doc?

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

yogi wrote:
:lol:

Oh the irony of that post! You do enough to damage to Celtic's "brand" as any muppet going around.
Ignore this signature

Blotto
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Blotto »

ESPN says otherwise considering they paid rights to televise all their games....

The question I want to ask is Who cares about Scottish football anyway? Rubbish league, rubbish players and Celtic (or Rangers in their better days) wouldn't even make it in the Championship in England.

Who would pay to watch this cabernet?
Last edited by Blotto on Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Olympic (Vista) Bhoy »

Gers wrote:
Ah the Pacific Shelf still wishing and hoping that Scotlands greatest club will disappear, news flash!Aint gona happen. Truth be told and it often hurts but RANGERS ARE SCOTTISH FOOTBALL. Its not even a month in and the spl(turkeys) need us more than we need them! 3rd division is great,thanks for asking, get to play real teams that regard themselves as Scottish and British and our support are making their season the best they ever had. RANGERS THEN! RANGERS NOW! RANGERS FOREVER! A LIGHT SHONE IN THE NIGHT......
Care to elaborate on the this Pacific Shelf patter? I bet you can't. Or is that all have you got to hang your hat on? Through all this, not one club formerly known as Glasgow Rangers supporter has put their hand up and said "sorry". Sorry for running the Scottish game into the ground by spending money you didn't have trying to chase our reality and your dream of lifiting the big cup. The game is bigger than your club, the game will go on regardless but your fans arrogance and sense of entitlement was proven earlier this year when your own fans barely raised a whimper when your club was at risk of folding. No protests, no-one putting their hands in their pockets......not a word! I hope you all can live with that. I know we certainly will.

I'm loving it that you are hurting so much. You WERE the people. The rebels have won. GIRUY 8)

Old Redback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Old Redback »

Doc - "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
Vistaboy - "Waaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

It's boring boys change the record. I've never seen two people more obsessed with a club that they don't support (or do they?)

yogi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by yogi »

Bomber wrote:
yogi wrote:
:lol:

Oh the irony of that post! You do enough to damage to Celtic's "brand" as any muppet going around.
Ohhhhhhhh speaking of muppet's, here's Bomber ! :lol:

Gers
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Gers »

yogi wrote:
Were you looking in the mirror when you were talking to your imaginary friend?
MON THE GERS

Gers
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Gers »

Vista_Bhoy wrote:
Gers wrote:
Care to elaborate on the this Pacific Shelf patter? I bet you can't. Or is that all have you got to hang your hat on? Through all this, not one club formerly known as Glasgow Rangers supporter has put their hand up and said "sorry". Sorry for running the Scottish game into the ground by spending money you didn't have trying to chase our reality and your dream of lifiting the big cup. The game is bigger than your club, the game will go on regardless but your fans arrogance and sense of entitlement was proven earlier this year when your own fans barely raised a whimper when your club was at risk of folding. No protests, no-one putting their hands in their pockets......not a word! I hope you all can live with that. I know we certainly will.

I'm loving it that you are hurting so much. You WERE the people. The rebels have won. GIRUY 8)
The irony of it...Pacific Shelf need me to elaborate their short "history" Since you dont know,celtic football and athletic company no longer exist,Pacific Shelf plc changed the name after bailing them out. As for an apology I think its David Murray and Craig White who should apologise not the fans. W.A.T.P. 140YEARS STILL GOING STRONG!
MON THE GERS

pernunz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by pernunz »

Talk of reconstructing the Scottish Football League system began well before Rangers went bankrupt.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

It's actually a good thing for all the other clubs as Newco climb the leagues, they all get a payout from the increased crowds.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

but we had someone save our club, who saved rangers? oh thats right, glasgows green and whyte :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

BlackBrian_7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by BlackBrian_7 »

Gers wrote:
Vista_Bhoy wrote:
Gers wrote:

The irony of it...Pacific Shelf need me to elaborate their short "history" Since you dont know,celtic football and athletic company no longer exist,Pacific Shelf plc changed the name after bailing them out. As for an apology I think its David Murray and Craig White who should apologise not the fans. W.A.T.P. 140YEARS STILL GOING STRONG!
I'm confused? Didn't you guys fold?

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

BlackBrian_7 wrote:
I'm confused? Didn't you guys fold?
hes trying to claim something thats not there when the club was restructured as a plc under fergus mccann when he saved the club back in 93

which obviously worked as we got a new stadium

rangers got div 3 football, no one would save them :lol:
ImageImage

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Olympic (Vista) Bhoy »

[I'm confused? Didn't you guys fold?[/quote]

Too right Brian

Celtic FC PLC date of Incorporation 12.04.1897 "The" Rangers FC Limited date of incorporation 29.05.2012. Celtic FC 125 unbroken years. Ranger's 140 years were broken in May 2012. Bye bye Rangers :lol:

Those dates are from company house so the huns can keep clinging onto the misguided act that we are a newco. LMAO. Pacific Shelf is a holding company but I assuem "Gers" already knows that since he is sunch an expert.

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

Vista_Bhoy wrote:

Too right Brian

Celtic FC PLC date of Incorporation 12.04.1897 "The" Rangers FC Limited date of incorporation 29.05.2012. Celtic FC 125 unbroken years. Ranger's 140 years were broken in May 2012. Bye bye Rangers :lol:

Those dates are from company house so the huns can keep clinging onto the misguided act that we are a newco. LMAO. Pacific Shelf is a holding company but I assuem "Gers" already knows that since he is sunch an expert.
he doesn't even know how to tie his shoelaces, inbred numpty that he is
ImageImage

Gers
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Gers »

DOC wrote:
Vista_Bhoy wrote:

Too right Brian

Good to see you Pacific Shelf (formely known as celtic football and athletic club) have kept the part of your history..deluded,deny ,deflect. Your stadium?does'nt wee Fergus rent that cheap breezeblock glitterdome back to the Pacific Shelf? Only two 5 STAR UEFA RATED STADIUMS in SCOTLAND, IBROX which our fans paid for! and Hampden our second home. The dump in the eastend of Glasgow not rated by UEFA!
MON THE GERS

dr bronski
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by dr bronski »

2 your an idiot

4 rangers are dead

5 wrong forum you hun

6 your a hun

rip rankers 2012
you jungle jims are all the same.. the facts are there.. it'll be ok just say a few hail marys and hope it will go away.. but heres the late mail.. it wont

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

dr bronski wrote:

2 your an idiot

4 rangers are dead

5 wrong forum you hun

6 your a hun

rip rankers 2012
you jungle jims are all the same.. the facts are there.. it'll be ok just say a few hail marys and hope it will go away.. but heres the late mail.. it wont
what wont go away? you aren't making sense... I know you lot are uneducated but come on
ImageImage

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

Gers wrote:
DOC wrote:
Vista_Bhoy wrote:

Too right Brian

Good to see you Pacific Shelf (formely known as celtic football and athletic club) have kept the part of your history..deluded,deny ,deflect. Your stadium?does'nt wee Fergus rent that cheap breezeblock glitterdome back to the Pacific Shelf? Only two 5 STAR UEFA RATED STADIUMS in SCOTLAND, IBROX which our fans paid for! and Hampden our second home. The dump in the eastend of Glasgow not rated by UEFA!
how is hampden your second home? we played there for a season you muppet, you wont see it for 10 years :lol:

who cares, we have a bigger capacity and better atmosphere, that I can vouch for personally

still dont get this pacific shelf rubbish, we showed you the facts... oh wait, uneducated, unwashed orange shite can't read :lol:
ImageImage

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

Personally I was disappointed that Rangers went all the way down to Division 3, sure it was funny for a moment, especially the draw against Peterhead but now that's done and dusted, the game in Scotland is quite simply boring. Having said that Celtic should make it through to the group stages of Champions League and not having s strong Rangers to compete against will help them manage their small squad although I doubt Barcelona and Real Madrid will be too worried. I hope teams use this time to work on home grown talent
Are you Bodo in disguise?