Rangers "new Co" record crowd

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Rangers "new Co" record crowd

Post by DOC »

hawkeye, still waiting for you to prove an official link between celtic and any terrorist organisation?
ImageImage

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

and we all know the gers are inbred, its just fact
ImageImage

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

DOC wrote:hawkeye, still waiting for you to prove an official link between celtic and any terrorist organisation?
As I have said I am now awaiting your lawyers letter, I can't risk my defence by giving you a heads up.

However, go to youtube and type "celtic ira" and you'll get loads of hits. Alternatively type "celtic fined by uefa" into google.

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

God is an Englishman wrote:
DOC wrote:hawkeye, still waiting for you to prove an official link between celtic and any terrorist organisation?
As I have said I am now awaiting your lawyers letter, I can't risk my defence by giving you a heads up.

However, go to youtube and type "celtic ira" and you'll get loads of hits. Alternatively type "celtic fined by uefa" into google.
Obvious can't read then either, official documentation of a link is what I am after, as we all know, fans do whatever they please, can you provide this, or are you wrong?
ImageImage

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

DOC wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:

Obvious can't read then either, official documentation of a link is what I am after, as we all know, fans do whatever they please, can you provide this, or are you wrong?

Fans are the representatives of the clubs, if they can "do what they want" then why are clubs fined for the actions of fans.

I have given you the information, so I await the lawyers letter. In fact, I look forward to it.

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Olympic (Vista) Bhoy »

[I have given you the information, so I await the lawyers letter. In fact, I look forward to it.[/quote]

Lionel Hutz is working on the case

Old Redback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Old Redback »

Why are Celtic fans so obsessed with Rangers?

Is it this obsession which has stopped their achieving waht they should have done in Europe? Surely a club of that size shouldn't be celebrating a win against the might of Helsingborg but should be eagerly awaiting pitting their star studded squad (that strikes fear into the hearts of other giants like St Johnstone) against European also rans like Barcelona, Milan, Marseille, Chelsea etc etc etc?

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

You know how it is. We all get obsessed at times with the dead and the afterlife. And I love a good zombie movie. Especially when the undead become dead again by Christmas.

Old Redback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Old Redback »

Vista_Bhoy wrote:You know how it is. We all get obsessed at times with the dead and the afterlife. And I love a good zombie movie. Especially when the undead become dead again by Christmas.
.....and I suppose the seagulls follow the trawler etc etc - load of rubbish you talk but I am tending to get used to it. In fact I would probably miss the moronic babblings of you and your sidekick Doc - it helps remind me how fortunate I am.

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

Old Redback wrote:
Vista_Bhoy wrote:You know how it is. We all get obsessed at times with the dead and the afterlife. And I love a good zombie movie. Especially when the undead become dead again by Christmas.
.....and I suppose the seagulls follow the trawler etc etc - load of rubbish you talk but I am tending to get used to it. In fact I would probably miss the moronic babblings of you and your sidekick Doc - it helps remind me how fortunate I am.
Fortunate to be a rangers sympathizer, shiraz what a miserable life
ImageImage

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

DOC wrote:
Old Redback wrote:
Living in Scotland alone would be miserable enough wouldnt it?
Ignore this signature

Old Redback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Old Redback »

See again Doc your obsession gets the better of you - no where did I say I was fortunate to be a Rangers supporter. This again reminds me that I am fortunate to have more in my life than a blind obsession with knocking Rangers, fortunate that I do not come across as a nice person, fortunate to know there is more to life etc etc etc

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

DOC wrote:
Old Redback wrote:
What's the definition of a "Rangers sympathiser"? I wouldn't say I am one, but your enemy's enemies should be your allies. They are a good scottish/British club who have pride in the country they are from, I can understand why any good British person would wish them well.

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

Old Redback wrote:See again Doc your obsession gets the better of you - no where did I say I was fortunate to be a Rangers supporter. This again reminds me that I am fortunate to have more in my life than a blind obsession with knocking Rangers, fortunate that I do not come across as a nice person, fortunate to know there is more to life etc etc etc
See this is where Celtic fans differ from others, football is more important than many other things, mainly due to other circumstances surrounding their support of the club, so seeing them go down in one of the best things to happen ever
ImageImage

yogi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by yogi »

Bomber wrote:
DOC wrote:
Old Redback wrote:
and I suppose the seagulls follow the trawler etc etc - load of rubbish you talk but I am tending to get used to it. In fact I would probably miss the moronic babblings of you and your sidekick Doc - it helps remind me how fortunate I am.
Living in Scotland alone would be miserable enough wouldnt it?
Nah,,,,,,,,but living in Poland would !

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Thats why I live here. Even though on average the birds are much hotter in Polska, Australian lifestyle wins hands down.

As for Glasgow........... :lol: At least if you had some decent birds, you'd have at least SOMETHING!
Ignore this signature

Hibs seven
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Hibs seven »

Bomber wrote:Thats why I live here. Even though on average the birds are much hotter in Polska, Australian lifestyle wins hands down.

As for Glasgow........... :lol: At least if you had some decent birds, you'd have at least SOMETHING!

The good thing about Glasgow is it is less than an hour to Edinburgh!!

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Old Redback wrote:
Excuse me? Who rattled your cage? I've never repsonded to you on this forum until now. And perhaps you should look back over the posts about Rangers (R.I.P 2012) or Sevco 5088 to see who started the topics and who has the obsession with the Zombies and/or club formerly known as Glasgow Rangers. My morbid fascination will die off soon enough just like they did - Division 3 football in any country just isn't very interesting.

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

geez for people that say that aren't fans of the huns or 'sympathizers' you guys really take offence to our jokes
ImageImage

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

DOC wrote:geez for people that say that aren't fans of the huns or 'sympathizers' you guys really take offence to our jokes

Yogi is one of yours isnt he?
Ignore this signature

Gers
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Gers »

Hibs seven wrote:http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/sp ... -1-2478375

They make the news where-ever they go. Dont think Castle Greyskull is too derogatory!
Great to know that the jealousy and obsession of Scotlands greatest club is not the sole domain of the Pacific Shelf unwashed mhob! This announcer was sacked and his club(Falkirk) forced to make a public apology!
Castle Grayskull......Is,nt that where the heroes and the generally good guys live? We should take that as a compliment even though these thicko's think its an insult! Thick as mince some of them I'll tell ye.
54 AND MORE TO FOLLOW FOLLOW! A LIGHT SHONE IN THE NIGHT SOMEWHERE AHEAD......
MON THE GERS

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Hibs seven wrote:
Bomber wrote:Thats why I live here. Even though on average the birds are much hotter in Polska, Australian lifestyle wins hands down.

and only an hour until you can be in a civilised country where they don't wear their sisters skirts as their national dress.

Fact Hunt
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Fact Hunt »

Hibs seven wrote:

Edinburgh is full of drugs, disease and soft English public schoolboys who couldn't hack it in London.

Fact Hunt
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Fact Hunt »

As the newspaper says real Scots are from Glasgow

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

Old Redback wrote:See again Doc your obsession gets the better of you - no where did I say I was fortunate to be a Rangers supporter. This again reminds me that I am fortunate to have more in my life than a blind obsession with knocking Rangers, fortunate that I do not come across as a nice person, fortunate to know there is more to life etc etc etc
Hmmmmm might need to rethink that nice person line, people in glass houses and all that :wink:
Are you Bodo in disguise?

Rampant Antagonism
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rampant Antagonism »

thewabster wrote:Rangers smashed the previous record crowd at that level - set in 1961 when 37,774 watched Crystal Palace's English Fourth Division clash against south London rivals Millwall.
Are you saying the fourth tier of Scottish football is equal to the fourth tier of English football? If so you're having a larf.

Having said that I might be inclined to believe the current fourth tier of Scottish football is equal to the 1961 fourth tier of English football.
A dry kebab is a friend to no-one.

King Polak
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by King Polak »

The greatest things to happen in SPL..

1. Polish keeper Artur Boruc blessing himself in goals, infront of the Rangers fans at Ibrox, Feb 2006.

2. Artur Boruc wearing a "god bless the pope" T-shirt after an old firm derby victory in May 2008.

3. and Maciej 'magic' Zurawski.. lol :mrgreen:

(Before anyone jumps down my neck,.. im just taking the p iss...) :wink: Boruc was a class keeper back then though! He was a cult hero at Celtic. Even though he moved to Fiorentina after, he was never the same.. Rock bottom hit after he got banned from the national team for getting pissed and going clubbing the night before a match against Ukraine,... lol. *facepalm*

yogi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by yogi »

King Polak wrote:The greatest things to happen in SPL..

1. Polish keeper Artur Boruc blessing himself in goals, infront of the Rangers fans at Ibrox, Feb 2006.

2. Artur Boruc wearing a "god bless the pope" T-shirt after an old firm derby victory in May 2008.

(Before anyone jumps down my neck,.. im just taking the p iss...) :wink: Boruc was a class keeper back then though! He was a cult hero at Celtic. Even though he moved to Fiorentina after, he was never the same.. Rock bottom hit after he got banned from the national team for getting pissed and going clubbing the night before a match against Ukraine,... lol. *facepalm*
King Polak you forgot to mention the following players that have worn the hoops who are from Polska !

Jaroslaw Fojut
Konrad Kapler
Darius Dziekanowski
David Pinkowski
Maciej Zurawski
Lukasz Zaluska
Darius Wdowczyk
Pawel Brozek
Artur Boruc

That's a fair few Polish players..................... :D

Red-4-Life
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Red-4-Life »

I think these massive crowds in div 3 are great for the other clubs more than anything...gives them something to aspire to, to play in front of crowds like that every week one day in their careers and in general, a good experience.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

yogi wrote:
King Polak wrote:The greatest things to happen in SPL..

King Polak you forgot to mention the following players that have worn the hoops who are from Polska !

Jaroslaw Fojut
Konrad Kapler
Darius Dziekanowski
David Pinkowski
Maciej Zurawski
Lukasz Zaluska
Darius Wdowczyk
Pawel Brozek
Artur Boruc

That's a fair few Polish players..................... :D
No wonder the national team has been struggling of late.
Ignore this signature