Euro 2012

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: Euro 2012

Post by Željko Jurin »

We knocked out the Turks for you ........ dont ask for anymore favours .......
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......

matrightyeh
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by matrightyeh »

would be funny if spain lost and italy won
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

General Tony Cash
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by General Tony Cash »

matrightyeh wrote:would be funny if spain lost and italy won
I know I'd be laughing...even funnier if they somehow draw 2.2 or shock horror the Irish manage to hold the Italians :wink:

Then I'd really be laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadly I don't see any of the above occuring... :(

Litmanen
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Litmanen »

If i Ireland can hold on it'll be two straight winless tournaments for the Italians.

levendi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by levendi »

Željko Jurin wrote:
Bomber wrote:All cabernet aside, this head to head thing over-ruling goal difference is really quite ridiculous. To me, head to head should only come into it if points and GD is identical - if the teams drew against each other, then least yellows/reds, or most corners for etc etc
......then most supporters, biggest t*ts, and finally smallest willys .......... is the last one how the Greeks got through ?
Urine you must have a fascination with little willies, you be copping a few in the golo when Spain put 3 or 4 in the net. Sports park will be quiet in the morning with no Jagger train or egg sangers to serve the few people in attendance

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

Have you got me that Germany stat yet ?

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

Željko Jurin wrote:Have you got me that Germany stat yet ?
Like head to head against one nation is something to hang your hat on.....haha
:roll: :roll:

This is something to hang your hat on my friend:

levendi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by levendi »

Germany 5 2 1 2 8 6 +2
 Greece 6 1 3 2 6 8 −2
There you go strawberry got you the stats, there games v croacia and by those Greece are a better team than your mob plus have a euro title where is yours?

thewabster
Star Player
Star Player

Post by thewabster »

ruud wrote:
thewabster wrote:How have the Germans bailed Greece out?. Why dont Germany get out of the Euro themselves and go back to the Deutchmark? Answer?..because German products will be worth triple what they are worth now and their own industry would collapse. Germany is screwing Greece to ensure a low Euro and ensuring German jobs stay in Germany.

Bail out???? pppfffttttt
youre an idiot.
I'm an idiot..u are a nice person.

Go do some reading before opening your dumb mouth and stop accepting the media reports they are feeding you.

Test the facts and put a hole in my argument. An expensive Euro damages german industry as they are exporters. Tell the Chinese and tell the Australian miners and manufacturers that a high currency is in their interests??

Dumb muscat!!!!!!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

thewabster wrote:
ruud wrote:
thewabster wrote:How have the Germans bailed Greece out?. Why dont Germany get out of the Euro themselves and go back to the Deutchmark? Answer?..because German products will be worth triple what they are worth now and their own industry would collapse. Germany is screwing Greece to ensure a low Euro and ensuring German jobs stay in Germany.

Bail out???? pppfffttttt
youre an idiot.
I'm an idiot..u are a nice person.

Go do some reading before opening your dumb mouth and stop accepting the media reports they are feeding you.

Test the facts and put a hole in my argument. An expensive Euro damages german industry as they are exporters. Tell the Chinese and tell the Australian miners and manufacturers that a high currency is in their interests??

Dumb muscat!!!!!!

The reasons why they have bailed you out are irrelevant. The facts are simple, you have been bailed out AGAIN!!

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

no more late nights for you Željko

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

levendi wrote:
 Germany 5 2 1 2 8 6 +2
 Greece 6 1 3 2 6 8 −2
There you go strawberry got you the stats, there games v croacia and by those Greece are a better team than your mob plus have a euro title where is yours?
Whats with the faaaarken telephone numbers ?

Yes we're out, held the World and Euro champs for 88mins, to concede a goal where the player that scored was 2m offside doesnt help .... he did not receive the ball from the pass, but if he scores the goal, is he not interfering with play ?

Anyway my points before were (I never bragged either, I even said we wouldnt get the draw v Spain, but I was defending an unprovoked attack from levendi, who I'm sure will come out today firing)
that for a country with 4million population, coming 3rd at a WC, a couple of Euro quarter finals, top 10 ranking, and a overall positive win/loss record against 2 powerhouses in Germany and Italy all within 20 years ... I rekon we do ok, but if levendi rekons we're that sh*t, then you are entitled to your opinion

Congrats on Greece for getting to the next stage, luck of the draw I suppose, and for your sake I hope you dont get smashed by the Germans

JolyV
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JolyV »

Sorry for Croatia, Spain and Italy to the next round,
Probably Spaind Vs England

dudley
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by dudley »

croatia again knocked out in the group stage, 2006 comes flooding back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

dudley wrote:croatia again knocked out in the group stage, 2006 comes flooding back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
P*ss off out of this topic, its ethnic, you dont belong here !

dudley
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by dudley »

Croatia doesnt belong there either.....bon voyage bye bye!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Croatia tend to crack under the 3rd game in group stages, they appear to crack under pressure when results count.

2006 memories come flooding back!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

ZJ, not sure what to say but :lol:

KAI TORA MPOPHTE NA PA NA YAMHTHITE :D
Last edited by Kosta Utd on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

Were you abused as a child ?

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

Željko Jurin wrote:Were you abused as a child ?

lots of talk about small willys and abused children... im beggining to worry about u

Ciudad Juarez
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ciudad Juarez »

As Jim Richards once famously said...

"you're a pack or arseholes" :lol:
Formerly known as El Paso del Norte

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

Kosta Utd wrote:ZJ, not sure what to say but :lol:

Does it mean 'Hellas got through with 4pts just like Croatia, and a worse goal difference then Croatia, and no Spain and Italy in our group' ?

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

For what its worth, Croatia very very unlucky from what I saw. 100% pen for the Ramos tackle and what was Perisic doing with that header?

Chade
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chade »

El Pibe D'Oro wrote:For what its worth, Croatia very very unlucky from what I saw. 100% pen for the Ramos tackle and what was Perisic doing with that header?
Ramos shouldn't be anywhere near the penalty area. Brain fade central.

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

Željko Jurin wrote:

Does it mean 'Hellas got through with 4pts just like Croatia, and a worse goal difference then Croatia, and no Spain and Italy in our group' ?

sounds like sour grapes and excuses to me... dont worry bout it too much, what is done is done.. go have another drink and focus your thoughts on 2016 :D

lets not forget the greeks got ripped of two legitimate goals (offside - not) which could of earnt us another 3 pts (which dwarf your 4pts)... but we still got through :D

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

Kosta Utd wrote:
Željko Jurin wrote:

sounds like sour grapes and excuses to me... dont worry bout it too much, what is done is done.. go have another drink and focus your thoughts on 2016 :D

lets not forget the greeks got ripped of two legitimate goals (offside - not) which could of earnt us another 3 pts (which dwarf your 4pts)... but we still got through :D
Sour grapes ??? Excuses ???

Ahhhhh no, everything I have stated is fact

Yes we could have won today if Rakitic went 1m either way with the header rather then at the GK, but no excuses, thats football .... But 4pts in a group like that and not go through is unfortunate, but proud of what we achieved

thewabster
Star Player
Star Player

Post by thewabster »

GIAE...

This is not a bail out. All im hearing is how europe has been saved from economic tsunamis because the Greek electorate voted in a pro bailout party. Yeah Europe got saved, but what about Greece? What does Greece get from the "bailout?" Actually all they get is years of pain rather than a short period of pain from not accepting these conditions.

Remember, they cant come in and take Greek land and greek assets. Greece actually needs a cheap currency to get its competitiveness back.

You really dont get it do u?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

thewabster wrote:GIAE...

This is not a bail out. All im hearing is how europe has been saved from economic tsunamis because the Greek electorate voted in a pro bailout party. Yeah Europe got saved, but what about Greece? What does Greece get from the "bailout?" Actually all they get is years of pain rather than a short period of pain from not accepting these conditions.

Remember, they cant come in and take Greek land and greek assets. Greece actually needs a cheap currency to get its competitiveness back.

You really dont get it do u?
Part of your debts have been paid off by the other members of the Euro, what part of that ISN'T a bailout. Whether it's short term or long term pain is irrelevant. You have taken the money to clear some of your debts. How is it not a bailout?

As for your assets? You could always sell them like you have done previously.

levendi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by levendi »

Urine bad luck mate you guys deserved more but it wasn't ment to be. That it for you guys as the serves will knock you out of the world cup. Start rebuilding or scouting other countries to fill your team as your local products are shiiite

levendi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by levendi »

levendi wrote:
 Germany 5 2 1 2 8 6 +2
 Greece 6 1 3 2 6 8 −2
Played win draw loss for against dumb muscat. That shows Greece with a better ratio against your mob so check your facts strawberry

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

C'mon ..... give me more, is that the best you can come back with ....

PS .... Is there really a place called 'lesbos' ? Is that close to Pooftos ?