Liverpool 2012/13

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Derek
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: Liverpool 2012/13

Post by Derek »

Jealousy is a curse. Anyway once Suarez signs, we will be a force to reckon with :wink:

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

I know it was ONLY a friendly, but if thats the team liverpuddle will be using this year.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

or was Victory playing out of their skins?
:wink:

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

The Kop wrote:No point being in Europe if you’re just making up the numbers hey! :P
The £30 million loose change they picked up for making up the numbers would probably refute that argument.

Still think Liverpool will keep him, or he'll go to Spain.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Ian_Wright wrote:Jealousy is a curse. Anyway once Suarez signs, we will be a force to reckon with :wink:
He looked like a petulant child last night and wanted no part....Quality player but he is gorn..

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

bubu wrote:I know it was ONLY a friendly, but if thats the team liverpuddle will be using this year.....

I know it was only a friendly but if that's the team the Mancs will be using this year........

or was Yokohama F. Marinos playing out of their skins :)
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Steve#4 wrote:
Ian_Wright wrote:Jealousy is a curse. Anyway once Suarez signs, we will be a force to reckon with :wink:
He looked like a petulant child last night and wanted no part....Quality player but he is gorn..
Arshavin looked like that before he went to Arsenal. Looked much happier, but half the player once he got there.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

bubu wrote:I know it was ONLY a friendly, but if thats the team liverpuddle will be using this year.....

Hey tard, pay more attention to Man Utd's pre-season results...

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Mackem Lad wrote:

I know it was only a friendly but if that's the team the Mancs will be using this year........

or was Yokohama F. Marinos playing out of their skins :)

meh, new coach...will take a bit of time to implement his tactics etc.
as for Yokohama, they are a gun side!

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

The Kop wrote:

Hey tard, pay more attention to Man Utd's pre-season results...

sorry, u have mistaked me for someone else.

as for the ManUtd pre-season results, i have been paying attention!

Derek
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Derek »

Steve#4 wrote:
I thought the same. Its starting to look like the RVP situation with Arsenal, Rodgers making it seem like he could stay and he's a Liverpool player and all the rest of it but Suarez will push this through.

He will be "injured" before you know it and sent home.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Apparently amongst the 95K last night was one bloke who could actually find liverpool on a map. It's just a rumour though.

PDog
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PDog »

God is an Englishman wrote:Apparently amongst the 95K last night was one bloke who could actually find liverpool on a map. It's just a rumour though.
:lol:

Derek
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Derek »

I loved how most had stopped singing and then the final part of the song started and everyone was out of tune :lol:

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

God is an Englishman wrote:Apparently amongst the 95K last night was one bloke who could actually find liverpool on a map. It's just a rumour though.

ps, i wonder how many cars were stolen in the carpark?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

bubu wrote:

None, because that would mean they were real scousers.

Similar to no drugs were sold or things stolen in sydney at the weekend as they weren't real mancs.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

God is an Englishman wrote:
bubu wrote:

None, because that would mean they were real scousers.

Similar to no drugs were sold or things stolen in sydney at the weekend as they weren't real mancs.

sorry, but ur incorrect again

I met a few Mancs before, during and after the game. quality lads and ladettes, love their drink

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Possibly but no matter as it was a great shot in the arm for the code....

Couldn't see an Overseas Aussie Rules team selling out the G....Wait.

getborn
Star Player
Star Player

Post by getborn »

You could pair Suarez and Higuain :wink:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

bubu wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:None, because that would mean they were real scousers.

I met a few Mancs before, during and after the game. quality lads and ladettes, love their drink

Did you buy any drugs from them? A few amongst how many? CASE CLOSED :lol: Oh dear bubu, you really don't help yourself do you!

Most of the ground thought manchester was a type of bed linen.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

God is an Englishman wrote:
bubu wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:None, because that would mean they were real scousers.

Did you buy any drugs from them? A few amongst how many? CASE CLOSED :lol: Oh dear bubu, you really don't help yourself do you!

Most of the ground thought manchester was a type of bed linen.

oh dear old man, i asnwer ur question and yet u still carry on like an old senile overweight fart....
:roll:

and when does a ground even think? I thought their job was to be a "ground"?

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

LOL

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

We've had this before, you're older and definitely fatter than me.

Yes you met a few Mancs, out of how many?

Most of the ground, I'm sure even you could work out that is a comment about the people not the actual ground. Actually you thinking a ground could think makes sense, maybe you get your ideas and comments from adelaide oval.

Now run along little boy, I'm sure there's a pie with your name on it somewhere or you coudld blame it on your wife again. :lol:

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

God is an Englishman wrote:We've had this before, you're older and definitely fatter than me.

Yes you met a few Mancs, out of how many?

Most of the ground, I'm sure even you could work out that is a comment about the people not the actual ground. Actually you thinking a ground could think makes sense, maybe you get your ideas and comments from adelaide oval.

Now run along little boy, I'm sure there's a pie with your name on it somewhere or you coudld blame it on your wife again. :lol:

only one blowing his trumpet is u!

and if u honestly think ur not older and fatter than me, u need to visit;

1) specsavers
2) ur mum

But I guess the smack u got on the pitch, has actually made more damage to u than first thought!

and, if u cant speak or write ur native tongue, how the hell are us foreigners supposed to know what ur saying!

ps, I dont eat pie. but i have some left over Paella today for lunch!

now carry on old man, ur pension is closer than u think!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

well a number of people think you're older than fatter than me so I'd check that mirror mate. Maybe your missus is to blame for that as well.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

God is an Englishman wrote:well a number of people think you're older than fatter than me so I'd check that mirror mate. Maybe your missus is to blame for that as well.

I told u many times before, stop hanging around nursing homes. Look, I know ur nearly there, being a resident and all, but most of them there are senile, just like u are becoming.

as for my wife, she loves me just the way I am, and yes, thanks to her, I have lost 10kgs!

as for ruining this liverpuddle topic, thats all I commenting in here re non-liverpuddle material!

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

Ian_Wright wrote:I loved how most had stopped singing and then the final part of the song started and everyone was out of tune :lol:
It's funny how they only know the ynwa part. Did you see how they had the lyrics up on the big screen so the "passionate" and "true" fans could actually see what the rest of the words to the song were.

Oh n btw suarez wouldn't go to arsenal, he'd leave England all together

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Le King wrote:
Ian_Wright wrote:I loved how most had stopped singing and then the final part of the song started and everyone was out of tune :lol:
It's funny how they only know the ynwa part. Did you see how they had the lyrics up on the big screen so the "passionate" and "true" fans could actually see what the rest of the words to the song were.

if he goes to Real Madrid, that leaves Ronaldo able to come back home!
8) :D

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

Le King wrote:

Sounds like sour grapes to me that Utd were upstaged in Oz by a team who has won f*ck all recently.

[insert random bubu pic here]

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

bubu wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:well a number of people think you're older than fatter than me so I'd check that mirror mate. Maybe your missus is to blame for that as well.

I told u many times before, stop hanging around nursing homes. Look, I know ur nearly there, being a resident and all, but most of them there are senile, just like u are becoming.

as for my wife, she loves me just the way I am, and yes, thanks to her, I have lost 10kgs!

as for ruining this liverpuddle topic, thats all I commenting in here re non-liverpuddle material!

If you've lost 10kg then you're probably only as fat as me then, I will adjust the comments accordingly.

WayneO
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by WayneO »

Le King wrote:

Well according to many, Scousers can't actually read as well!
I guess that was a failure then

but their werent any real scousers last night in the MCG, but alot of plastic supporters.
I even had the pleasure of meeting some Liverpool supporters, many whom even couldn't tell where it was on the map, let alone in england!
Why so much Hatred in the world?
Make love not war!!