Suarez: Im sorry for being a tw*t

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Del Boca Vista
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Suarez: Im sorry for being a tw*t

Post by Del Boca Vista »

Evra has a long history of being a dirty dirty rat. If he accused me of being a racist when I am not, I would not want to shake the mans hand.

He's been a dirty rat for over 10 years, it's probably how he made his name, now he's off to the dirtiest Italian club.

Does anyone even realise he did the same thing to Juan Mata back when Evra was at Nice? He got a massive fine for being full of cabernet. Doesn't anyone remember what happened with Steve Finnan?

Everyone loves to hate the villain, but Evra is the true dog. And I mean, everyone already knows this. But like I said, when you sheep are presented with a new villain to hate, you just hate him. You don't need a reason why. Or a believable reason.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Del Boca Vista wrote:Evra has a long history of being a dirty dirty rat. If he accused me of being a racist when I am not, I would not want to shake the mans hand.

He's been a dirty rat for over 10 years, it's probably how he made his name, now he's off to the dirtiest Italian club.

Does anyone even realise he did the same thing to Juan Mata back when Evra was at Nice? He got a massive fine for being full of cabernet. Doesn't anyone remember what happened with Steve Finnan?

Everyone loves to hate the villain, but Evra is the true dog. And I mean, everyone already knows this. But like I said, when you sheep are presented with a new villain to hate, you just hate him. You don't need a reason why. Or a believable reason.
:lol: Silly Billy.

Suarez is indefensible, he's a serial offender.

I don't remember the Mata incident, but wasn't Finnan accused by someone watching TV? Nothing whatsoever to do with Evra?
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

Personally I have always been comfortable with hating them both. One is a horrible, slimey, devious, sociopathic, rat-faced little snide and the other one played for Man Utd.