Suarez: Im sorry for being a tw*t

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Suarez: Im sorry for being a tw*t

Post by Le King »

Bomber wrote:So when are we getting the apology from Rio? I assume Fergie will never allow him to play at Manure again.
Here's his apology

"After seeing what I saw I decided not to shake his hand. He's not got the respect that he needs to have in these situations and acknowledge he's made a mistake and say sorry. I lost all respect for the guy after that."

Rio Ferdinand
Last edited by Le King on Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Le King wrote:
Bomber wrote:So when are we getting the apology from Rio? I assume Fergie will never allow him to play at Manure again.
Here;s his apology

"After seeing what I saw I decided not to shake his hand. He's not got the respect that he needs to have in these situations and acknowledge he's made a mistake and say sorry. I lost all respect for the guy after that."

Rio Ferdinand
Funny, I don't see an apology in that. Must be the red tinted glasses I'm wearing though.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

BowTiesAreCool wrote:
Le King wrote:
Here;s his apology

Rio Ferdinand
Funny, I don't see an apology in that. Must be the red tinted glasses I'm wearing though.
Why does he have to apologise? He gave his reason as to why he didnt shake the suarez hand

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Le King wrote:
Here's his apology

Rio Ferdinand

well done!

add to that, his stance on Racists, i dont blame Rio!

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

always like rio's comment's tweets ..
always class

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Le King wrote:Here's his apology
Le King wrote: Why does he have to apologise? He gave his reason as to why he didnt shake the suarez hand
You make this so easy.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

BowTiesAreCool wrote:
Le King wrote: Why does he have to apologise? He gave his reason as to why he didnt shake the suarez hand
You make this so easy.

ur not having as good today today!
losing to manutd fans, as if the 2-1 loss wasn't enough
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

marado wrote:
BowTiesAreCool wrote:
You make this so easy.

ur not having as good today today!
What is this I don't even.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

BowTiesAreCool wrote:
You make this so easy.
shankly and paisley would be rolling in there graves the way suarez and kenny have made themselves look like fools over this whole thing tarnishing lfc name. its taken the lfc board to come out and make them issue an apology...

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

What's this? Deflection?

I'm shocked.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

BowTiesAreCool wrote:What's this? Deflection?

I'm shocked.
Not, but this is
BowTiesAreCool wrote:
Le King wrote:suarez jst proved what a liar he is

i dont blame the fa for believing evra when he said that saurez racially abused him, and kept abusing him during the pool v united game....

you gotta remember that suarez lied to his managers face and said he would shake evras hand n didnt.... so whats not to say he woulda lied to the fa???
How old are you?

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Le King wrote:
Here's his apology

Rio Ferdinand
So one has to respect them now before they shake hands? Do you think Suarez respects Evra?

HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ignore this signature

ARIANARA
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by ARIANARA »

Bomber wrote:
Le King wrote:
Here's his apology

Rio Ferdinand
So one has to respect them now before they shake hands? Do you think Suarez respects Evra?

doesn't matter what suarez thinks of evra, if he respects him or not, suarez is the perpetrator in this ridiculous scandal that he started

he should've done the right thing by making sure he shook hands with evra, which would have been a step in the right direction in ending all this

instead, the victim offered his hand and was rejected by the perpetrator, albeit in front of the whole world, where racism is a massive issue
...kai den eimai kala

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Le King wrote:

I'm shocked.
Not, but this is
BowTiesAreCool wrote:

i dont blame the fa for believing evra when he said that saurez racially abused him, and kept abusing him during the pool v united game....

you gotta remember that suarez lied to his managers face and said he would shake evras hand n didnt.... so whats not to say he woulda lied to the fa???
How old are you?

stop it le king, ur goin to ruin him into vists to the psych ward.......
:lol: :lol: :lol:

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Bomber wrote:
Le King wrote:
Here's his apology

Rio Ferdinand

yes they do.
They are BOTH professional footballers, paid to do a job!!!!

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Princkiwicz wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Le King wrote:
Here's his apology

Rio Ferdinand

doesn't matter what suarez thinks of evra, if he respects him or not, suarez is the perpetrator in this ridiculous scandal that he started

he should've done the right thing by making sure he shook hands with evra, which would have been a step in the right direction in ending all this

instead, the victim offered his hand and was rejected by the perpetrator, albeit in front of the whole world, where racism is a massive issue

Halle-shiraz-lujjah!!!

Well said

lets start the trollin excuses now, u scousers.....

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

evra is the victim here
suarez the villian, hes done himself no good with what happen saturday(unless he was ur fantasy captain he scored)

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Le King wrote:evra is the victim here
suarez the villian, hes done himself no good with what happen saturday(unless he was ur fantasy captain he scored)

:lol:

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Le King wrote:

I'm shocked.
Not, but this is
BowTiesAreCool wrote:

How old are you?
More deflection from you. Keep it going buddy.

While you've got my attention though, I might as well tell you that what you've quoted from me there isn't deflection by the way, it's a question. Whereas you got destroyed in a debate and completely changed the topic. Good day.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

^^^^^^^^
nice deflection.......

ps, Le king would NEVER associate with a low life scum like urself. So the fact that u think of him as ur buddy, just proves how naive or stupid u r!

cabernet day to u
:clown:

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

marado wrote:^^^^^^^^
nice deflection.......

ps, Le king would NEVER associate with a low life scum like urself. So the fact that u think of him as ur buddy, just proves how naive or stupid u r!

cabernet day to u
You really are a gift :lol:

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

nice deflection.......

cabernet day to u

Thanks for playing pal.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

BowTiesAreCool wrote:
nice deflection.......

cabernet day to u

Thanks for playing pal.
no, thankyou for 3 points!!!
Rooney!!!!

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Not only hypocritical, deluded as well. Its almost as though these manure supporters are proud to make themselves look even more sillier than they already are. Nevertheless, keep going, you're just adding fuel to your own idiot fire.
Ignore this signature

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Bomber wrote:Its almost as though these manure supporters are proud to make themselves look even more sillier than they already are.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

BowTiesAreCool wrote:
Bomber wrote:Its almost as though these manure supporters are proud to make themselves look even more sillier than they already are.
what because condoning suarez actions over this whole saga isnt making liverpool fans look any better?

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Le King wrote:
BowTiesAreCool wrote:
what because condoning suarez actions over this whole saga isnt making liverpool fans look any better?
What actions?

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Le King wrote:
BowTiesAreCool wrote:

let them be le king, these scousers are so deluded they still think they can win the 2012 EPL title!
:roll:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Princkiwicz wrote: instead, the victim offered his hand and was rejected by the perpetrator,

He might have offered his hand but only after suarez was past him.

Kȁpita
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Kȁpita »

ronaldo07 wrote:Glad that you realized your behavior is disgraceful, but it's too late ..
Still a twat.
Why is half a day at home more tiring than a week at work?