Giggs sleeping with Brothers wife also

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Giggs sleeping with Brothers wife also

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

Manchester United star Ryan Gigg's sister in-law Natasha reveals affair By staff writers From: NewsCore June 06, 2011

United star Ryan Giggs has been hit by fresh affair allegations by his 28-year-old sister-in-law Natasha Giggs. Picture: AP
Allegations of affair with Ryan Giggs: Natsha Giggs, pictured with husband Rhodri, Ryan Giggs' brother. Picture: File Source: Daily Mail

THE sex scandal involving UK Soccer star Ryan Giggs has widened after his sister-in-law Natasha Giggs, who is his wife Stacey's sister and married to his Brother Rhodri, came forward with details of an eight year affair with Giggs.
The claims of a second affair were revealed yesterday with Natasha alleging the pair had sex together the day after Gigg's eight-year-old daughter was born and again the day after his four-year-old son was born, reported The Daily Mail.

Miss Giggs said it was an attempt by her brother-in-law Giggs to use the courts to gag comment on an alleged fling with former UK Big Brother contestant Imogen Thomas that prompted her to speak out.

"When I found out he was cheating with Imogen too, I was really hurt," she told the News of the World through a 'friend'.

"I know that sounds really strange, but he wasn't just cheating on Stacey, he was cheating on me too. Our relationship was just about sex to him."

Giggs is also reportedly facing the possibility of legal action by Ms Thomas over what her agent described as "blackmail" smears.

Max Clifford, the PR expert representing both Ms Thomas and Natasha Giggs, said that Giggs' court injunction had backfired, leading to details of both alleged relationships becoming public.

Ryan's Brother Rhodri Giggs is reportedly deeply upset at the alleged betrayal by his wife and brother.

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Giggs sleeping with Brothers wife also

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/worl ... 6070069327

His wifes sister who is his brothers wife. :oops:
Maybe he's really from Tasmania. :lol:

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Delete Your Account »

BAGGIO 15 wrote:http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/worl ... 6070069327

Can't be, cos they aren't related.

What's odd about a set of sisters marrying a set of brothers?

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

Knight him.

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

The Kop wrote:Knight him.
lol

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

Bacon888 wrote:

doesn't get much closer :lol:

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

BAGGIO 15 wrote:
Bacon888 wrote:

doesn't get much closer :lol:
My partner's Mum and my partner's Aunty ( sisters) married 2 brothers !
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

Nothing wrong with it provided their not all sleeping together.

blue moon
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by blue moon »

bet u Prince Gingernut would if he could.

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

not sure how to take this one, is she just in for a money grab? it is the news of the world after all
ImageImage

BADA BING
Star Player
Star Player

Post by BADA BING »

f arrk me how complicated does this bloke want to make his life, idiot

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

I had shameful eight-year affair with Ryan Giggs, claims his brother's wife
By James Tozer and Liz Thomas

Brothers wife

Manchester United star slept with Natasha Giggs the day after his daughter was born
'Squeaky clean' footballer continued affair while he was also seeing Big Brother housemate Imogen Thomas
Telling all: Giggs's sister-in-law Natasha yesterday
Ryan Giggs was accused of an eight-year affair with his brother’s wife as the fall-out from his ill-fated gagging order became ever more damaging.
The Manchester United star, formerly regarded as the model professional and committed family man, found his reputation further sullied by tawdry details of the relationship with his 28-year-old sister-in-law Natasha.

He had been cheating on his wife Stacey with her before she began dating his younger brother Rhodri, a Sunday newspaper claimed.
It said Giggs slept with Natasha the day after his eight-year-old daughter was born, and again the day after the arrival of his four-year-old son. The affair was alleged to have continued until April 9.
To underline 37-year-old Giggs’s folly in taking out his notorious injunction over an alleged fling with former Big Brother housemate Imogen Thomas, his sister-in-law said it was this which spurred her to break her silence.

‘When I found out he was cheating with Imogen too, I was really hurt,’ she told the News of the World through a ‘friend’.
‘I know that sounds really strange, but he wasn’t just cheating on Stacey, he was cheating on me too. Our relationship was just about sex to him.’
Rhodri, 33 – a failed professional footballer who served a prison sentence for attacking a fan with a bottle – was yesterday said to be furious at the astonishing betrayal by both his brother and his wife.
Estate agent Natasha was pictured at a petrol station before apparently heading abroad with her two young children – after insisting that her account was ‘100 per cent accurate’.

She said she was a single mother when she met Giggs at a Manchester bar in March 2003 while Stacey – then his fiancée – was pregnant with their first child. The pair enjoyed a brief fling but after they broke it off she began seeing Rhodri, who had joined them on a night out, the paper said.
That did not stop Giggs secretly resuming their relationship the following year, it alleged, and even when she became engaged to Rhodri in 2005 and was expecting his child, he continued demanding to see her.
Natasha gave birth in August 2006 and Stacey had her son two months later, but the affair was quickly rekindled, it was claimed. ‘The day after his son was born we met up and had sex,’ the paper quoted Natasha as saying through her friend. ‘Stacey was still in hospital.’

Despite rumours among their friends about the affair, and near-misses when the pair’s respective partners became suspicious of messages on their mobile phones, the couple continued their liaisons.
The paper said a falling-out between the brothers over Giggs supposedly flirting with one of Natasha’s friends meant he pulled out of being best man at her wedding to Rhodri in Las Vegas last summer.
He also failed to turn up at a celebration party in Manchester – instead, fatefully, attending a friend’s birthday event in London where he met Imogen Thomas.
Shortly after his last tryst with Natasha, rumours began to circulate that he was the mystery footballer who had taken out an injunction forbidding discussion of his affair with Miss Thomas.
Natasha texted him to ask if this was true. He reportedly insisted: ‘No way. It’s not me.’

Betrayed: Wife Stacey with Ryan Giggs at an awards ceremony earlier this year

The following month, however, shortly before Twitter users broadcast the truth around the world, she realised he was lying.
In a furious text message she wrote: ‘I know u may not have any loyalties towards me n my feelings, that’s fine… now I no longer have any loyalties to u!
When I found out he was cheating with Imogen too, I was really hurt. I know that sounds really strange, but he wasn’t just cheating on Stacey, he was cheating on me too.‘Any kind of feelings or respect I may have had for u disappeared when I realized how much u have manipulated me! You’re an idiot!’
However Giggs allegedly responded: ‘What the **** u going on about? This has been the worst 2 weeks of my life!!!’

Natasha also accused the £80,000-a-week star of being astonishingly tight-fisted, the paper said. He allegedly conducted their liaisons in empty flats she was marketing and left her to pay for rounds of drinks and expensive hotel rooms.

Betrayed: Rhodri Giggs pictured on holiday with his wife Natasha

Playing away: Big Brother beauty Imogen Thomas also enjoyed an affair with Giggs
Giggs is said to have left on a make-or-break foreign holiday with his wife and children before yesterday’s allegations appeared. His mother Lynne, who lives a few doors from his £6million mansion in Worsley, Manchester, refused to comment.
His younger brother was described as ‘in a bad way’ by a friend at the marital home, a £170,000 terrace townhouse in Bolton.

Last night Rhodri changed his Facebook profile picture to a defiant quote reading: ‘Isn’t it weird how people talk s*** about you, when the only thing they actually know about you is your name?’

Rhodri combines his duties as player-manager of non-league Salford City with a day job delivering lorryloads of paper.

The Giggs boys: Rhodri, left, with brother Ryan
Max Clifford, who is representing both Natasha and Imogen Thomas, said the whole sordid saga would have remained under wraps had Giggs not obtained the gagging order, because Miss Thomas had not wanted it made public.
He added that Miss Thomas was ‘hurt and very upset’.
‘It’s a double-edged sword for her – it is horrible to find out this has been going on, but she does feel vindicated because this shows the kind of man he really is.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1OTW60TsI

Red-4-Life
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Red-4-Life »

bloody mancs!

mvsc
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by mvsc »

um, he's welsh.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

Performs both on and off the pitch
as a Man United fan aslong as he continues to perform on the pitch, who gives a fk

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

I am astonished his image could change in the space of a few months.

I reckon he will retire, he doesn't need the cabernet he will get from the press or at games.

Zurawski
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Zurawski »

e-football wrote:I am astonished his image could change in the space of a few months.
I reckon he will retire, he doesn't need the cabernet he will get from the press or at games.
look what happened to tiger woods haha

jimbo
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by jimbo »

No wonder he does all that yoga to keep fit, he's keeping 3 girls happy, his wife, his brothers wife and Imogen! He has gone from a great player to a bloody legend. The best advert yoga ever had! :lol:

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

When it rains it pours......wonder how Sir Ryan had time to play football last year whilst doing his best impression of Tiger???
:lol: :lol:
Third woman claims affair with Giggs

Published 23:01 06/06/11 By Martin Fricker & Steve Myall

Ryan Giggs’ sister-in-law spoke out over their alleged eight-year affair after a THIRD woman claimed she too was having a fling with the Man United star.

Natasha Giggs, 28, confessed to a friend and husband Rhodri, 34, after the mystery girl told her: “You’re not the only one who’s been sleeping with Ryan.”

She was left shell-shocked after a phone call from the woman last week – and told the friend she realised she had been used by the 37-year-old player.

Natasha is said to have sobbed to her pal: “My life is in ruins. It’s only just beginning to sink in. What have I done?”

Giggs – recently named over an alleged relationship with Big Brother star Imogen Thomas, 29, despite taking out a privacy injunction – has denied having an eight-year affair with Natasha behind his wife Stacey’s back.

Natasha has claimed they met for sex sessions in hotels and empty flats and even slept together the day after the births of his two children.

She finally blurted out her story to pals after last week’s explosive call from a “love rival”.

They say she was already furious with Giggs after he flatly denied to her that he was the married footballer linked to Imogen.

A source said: “Natasha got a call last week from a mystery woman saying she had been sleeping with Ryan. After the Imogen revelations, it was too much. She thought she and Ryan had something special, only to find out she was just another girl.

“Now it’s dawning on her what she has done. She’s destroyed her marriage and her life is in ruins.

“Natasha’s lost Rhodri and Ryan and feels very alone. She’s scared to show her face in Manchester. She made an emotional phone call to her mum on Sunday night, they were both upset and had a long talk.

"Nobody knows what the future holds, but it’s not looking pretty at the moment.”

Distraught Stacey, 32, was last night urged to dump him.

She stood by the star after the Imogen scandal, but friends are now urging her to leave him following Natasha’s claims.

They have told her he can no longer be trusted and that enough is enough.

A source said: “Stacey decided to forgive Ryan after the Imogen claims because she thought he was entitled to make a mistake.

“But the whole Natasha thing is a completely different matter. Her family are saying she should kick Ryan out once and for all.”

The couple were yesterday holding crisis talks while on holiday in the Mediterranean with their two children.

Furious Rhodri, 34, spent the morning being comforted by actor Will Mellor – who was best man at his wedding – at his Bolton home.

He also visited his mother Lynne, who lives on the same street as Welsh winger Ryan.

Rhodri told friends: “I can never trust Ryan again. He’s committed the ultimate betrayal.”

Last night, he was heading to Spain for a possible showdown with his older brother.

It is understood Natasha has fled abroad after leaving Rhodri a note confessing to the alleged affair.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ma ... 44990.html

makaveli
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by makaveli »

Days of our lives cabernet going on here :lol:

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

Post by The one and only »

he's doing exactly what i would be doing if i was superstar lol
I speak nothing but the truth

the fink
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by the fink »

haha nothing wrong with threes good on him

Big Mac
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Big Mac »

love the bit where the cheating sister in law felt betrayed
that Giggs was cheating on her .... Was ok for him to cheat on her
Sister but not her :oops: :lol:
All this while she was cheating her husband :shock:
Some people tell me that we professional players are soccer slaves. Well, if this is slavery, give me a life sentence.
Bobby Charlton

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

Big Mac wrote:love the bit where the cheating sister in law felt betrayed
that Giggs was cheating on her .... Was ok for him to cheat on her
Sister but not her :oops: :lol:
All this while she was cheating her husband :shock:
Now she's come out saying she's ruied her life and that of others. Really bright on this girl. She should of kept her mouth shut.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

the sis in law is a mighty fit!
I would shag that............

Der_Tiser
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Der_Tiser »

El Diego wrote:the sis in law is a mighty fit!
was thinking she looks a bit like a man myself

still, if you're into that...

Big Mac
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Big Mac »

Der_Tiser wrote:

Who you hanging with?
My mates don't look like her thats for sure :shock:
Some people tell me that we professional players are soccer slaves. Well, if this is slavery, give me a life sentence.
Bobby Charlton

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Der_Tiser wrote:

If u think this looks like a man, ur seriously deluded!

i would tap that, for sure!

Der_Tiser
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Der_Tiser »

I was referring to this image

if you click on it it will show a picture of her pre-op

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Der_Tiser wrote:I was referring to this image

if you click on it it will show a picture of her pre-op

hmmmm, tempting, but no!!
neways, she is still hot in the FOTO I re-posted above!