Title race

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Title race

Post by BTAC »

Gonna be a wicked spectacle when Chelsea take on United. Doubt it'll be a very good football match, but it'll be a great spectacle.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

cuore_rossonero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Title race

Post by cuore_rossonero »

As much as I'd like chelsea to win, I can't see Fergie throwing this one away :(

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Bow Ties Are Cool wrote:Gonna be a wicked spectacle when Chelsea take on United. Doubt it'll be a very good football match, but it'll be a great spectacle.
It'll be like Gawler v Salisbury :lol:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Nice One Cyril wrote:
Bow Ties Are Cool wrote:Gonna be a wicked spectacle when Chelsea take on United. Doubt it'll be a very good football match, but it'll be a great spectacle.
It'll be like Gawler v Salisbury :lol:
Low blow. :wink:
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

El Capitano
Star Player
Star Player

Post by El Capitano »

The lads wont let us down :!: They'll bring home the double :!:
Feel Good Inc.

Der_Tiser
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Der_Tiser »

El Capitano wrote:The lads wont let us down :!: They'll bring home the double :!:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

# 9
Star Player
Star Player

Post by # 9 »

Der_Tiser wrote:
El Capitano wrote:The lads wont let us down :!: They'll bring home the double :!:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Litmanen
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Litmanen »

Arsenal showed some balls last night, and Man U just let the game get away from them, they looked really flat last night, just goes to show that they need Giggs IMO.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

The Arsenal game shows what a few of us have been saying, this season the quality is average.

Those 2 teams amongst the cream of the EPL? They were both poor. How many saves did the 'keepers have to make?

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

don't know how man u are top. their performances have been cabernet and uninspired all season but they just usually get the win. they really struggle away from home against quality opposition. the quality of the epl is actually terrible this year but it makes for a good title race

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

totsreds08 wrote:don't know how man u are top. their performances have been cabernet and uninspired all season but they just usually get the win. they really struggle away from home against quality opposition. the quality of the epl is actually terrible this year but it makes for a good title race
thats how they are top
ImageImage

Chelsea4thewin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chelsea4thewin »

liverpool play the best football in the comp 8)

but great result for us, blew the race wide open

going to be massive this, if Chelsea play cautious like we did in the first leg of the champions league we will lose

need the intensity from the start, quick passing etc
Chelsea4thewin wrote: if Torres doesnt score in the next 3 games i will put a liverpool symbol as my avatar for the rest of the season

Chaos
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Chaos »

Please oh please park the bus at home like you did on Saturday Blackburn :lol:
Heres to hoping that Chelsea do the job at OT. And that Blackburn do as they did Saturday just si Utd dont finish above Arsenal. Even though we will more than likely choke another game before seasons end :lol:
COLOSSUS wrote:Let me guess, ive got no balls

# 9
Star Player
Star Player

Post by # 9 »

the EPL standard aint been so poor, more so the fact that the other teams outside the fabled top 4 have improved, thus more teams involved in relegation and europe spots.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

Litmanen wrote:Arsenal showed some balls last night, and Man U just let the game get away from them, they looked really flat last night, just goes to show that they need Giggs IMO.
Well done to arsenal, not gonna take it away from em

As for United i was disappointed. We shouldnt have come out and played with the mindset of not losing the game. We shoulda come out with the mindset to win it. Thats the reason we were so flat, cause we just sat there and tried to hold on.
I think this weekend at Old Trafford will be different. Got to finish the job against shalke and then focus on chelsea

But this title race is gonna be wild!!

KEANO16
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by KEANO16 »

Le King wrote:
Litmanen wrote:Arsenal showed some balls last night, and Man U just let the game get away from them, they looked really flat last night, just goes to show that they need Giggs IMO.
Well done to arsenal, not gonna take it away from em

As for United i was disappointed. We shouldnt have come out and played with the mindset of not losing the game. We shoulda come out with the mindset to win it. Thats the reason we were so flat, cause we just sat there and tried to hold on.
I think this weekend at Old Trafford will be different. Got to finish the job against shalke and then focus on chelsea

But this title race is gonna be wild!!
PiSSed me off watchin that last night, Fergie was saying the other day bout how everyone was writing United off coz they have to play Arsenal n Chelsea and why couldnt United win those games!! Well they were right in saying that. United never looked like they wanted to win that game until they went a goal down!! If u want to beat the big teams u gotta play ur normal game n believe ur good enough to do it, not sit back and invite pressure n hit them on the break. I know it has served them well in the past but this year United havent beaten the top 6 away from home!!!

Next week should be different tho at home, cmon United!!!!

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Torres to score a late winner. Camera replay shows "offside". Fergie goes ape. 8)
Ignore this signature

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Who would have thought I would be supporting Torres again... :lol:

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

Bow Ties Are Cool wrote:Who would have thought I would be supporting Torres again... :lol:
your a liverpool supporter, they follow alot of teams and players cause there team(liverpool) is cabernet

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Le King wrote:
Bow Ties Are Cool wrote:Who would have thought I would be supporting Torres again... :lol:
your a liverpool supporter, they follow alot of teams and players cause there team(liverpool) is cabernet
What do you say about teams that get beaten by so called cabernet then?

PS - Try "you're" and "their" next time, hey?
Ignore this signature

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

I would like Chelsea to win the league (this year), I don't support them, I am comfortable with this view.

I can't see man Utd losing to Chelsea though.

ABU.

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Le King wrote:
Yawn. Go back to school.

Big Mac
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Big Mac »

e-football wrote:The Arsenal game shows what a few of us have been saying, this season the quality is average.

Those 2 teams amongst the cream of the EPL? They were both poor. How many saves did the 'keepers have to make?
Cream is usually at the top..thats where they are (top 3)...have you ever seen Barca, or Real, or Inter, or AC Milan play a bad game?
Its refreshing to have the top team lose a few games for a change, doesnt necessarily mean its a poorer League, in fact some of the lesser lights have improved.
Some people tell me that we professional players are soccer slaves. Well, if this is slavery, give me a life sentence.
Bobby Charlton

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

3 EPL teams in last 8 of champion league .. how poor the league can be :roll:

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Big Mac wrote:
e-football wrote:The Arsenal game shows what a few of us have been saying, this season the quality is average.

Cream is usually at the top..thats where they are (top 3)...have you ever seen Barca, or Real, or Inter, or AC Milan play a bad game?
Its refreshing to have the top team lose a few games for a change, doesnt necessarily mean its a poorer League, in fact some of the lesser lights have improved.
They are the best of a bad lot IMO.

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

The EPL is so bottle of shiraz boring, same 2 teams every year - either Chelsea or Man Utd, no-one else gets a look in

Give me the SPL anyday :wink:
Russia 2018 wrote

dont know what that idiot knight is talking about though

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

:lol:
ImageImage

Chelsea4thewin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chelsea4thewin »

but in all honesty i dont think much will change

it will either be Chelsea or Man United winning the league
Chelsea4thewin wrote: if Torres doesnt score in the next 3 games i will put a liverpool symbol as my avatar for the rest of the season

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

Bow Ties Are Cool wrote:
Le King wrote:
Yawn. Go back to school.
Ud get a F for Fail in regards to that comeback

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Le King wrote:
Bow Ties Are Cool wrote:
Le King wrote: your a liverpool supporter, they follow alot of teams and players cause there team(liverpool) is cabernet
Yawn. Go back to school.
Ud get a F for Fail in regards to that comeback
You would*
an*

By the looks of it, you would definitely know what 'F' stands for.