January EPL Transfer News

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: January EPL Transfer News

Post by BTAC »

boltonunited wrote:as if carrols worth that much? :roll:
Who is Carrol?
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

pino
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by pino »

10 wrote:
Paokara wrote:Haha touche', by 'we' I obviously meant Chelsea, in other news Konchesky will play the rest of his season out at Nottingham Forrest on loan, I feel for poor the guy
and to think he signed a 3(4?) year contract ... :|
Can not believe Liverpool...well Roy hodgson anyway would pay for Konchesky...isn't he the player relegated most times from the EPL...if that doesn't tell you he's a battler then what more do you need. Take the loss and get him totally off the books I reckon
First the rotating...then the Dennis Wiseing...now the punking of me on my show. That is it Big boss...No More!

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

boltonunited wrote:as if carrols worth that much? :roll:
He's not but Liverpool will be considerably more dangerous with him in the team alongside Suarez.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

David Puddy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by David Puddy »

Won't spend big until the summer, judging by his comments. Pazzini was a missed opportunity but I think Samp wouldn't sell to us right now after we raided them last summer. Adebayor and Dzeko would not have been available due to the non-EU regulations, but Dzeko would have been great to have.[/quote]

Rumours have it that young Brazilian striker Lucas Piazon will be joining us, while I think Neymar would also be an unbelievable addition. He has stated in the past that he wants to move to Juve. Hopefully our line up for our first game at the new stadium next year will look something like this:

Buffon, Dani Alves, Bonucci, Chiellini, De Ceglie, Krasic, Melo, Aquilani, Bale, Martinez, Neymar
No need to splurge on 10-15 players like we did this season, just a few big guns who will cost the big bucks but will be worth it in the end.[/quote]
Just like the names above appear. Your statement is extremely bold.
Different story if Juve were actually travelling ok[/quote]

Nice to dream isn't it? It's about the only thing I got as a Juve fan at the moment.
Marrotta shouldn't be judged on this January transfer window, as when you look at it:
Legro > Barzagli = upgrade
Amauri > Matri = major upgrade
Lanzafame > Toni = not too sure about that one.
Last summer's big signings proving their worth in the remainder of this season will prove how good Marrotta's purchases really were.