RONALDO-MILAN DUO WANT ME

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Gigi10
Apprentice
Apprentice

RONALDO-MILAN DUO WANT ME

Post by Gigi10 »

Ronaldo is set to leave Real Madrid and admits that he could join either Milan or Inter by the end of this week.

“I honestly don’t know what jersey I will wear next year, football players are always the last to know what is happening,â€￾ said Ronaldo in Monaco, where he was awarded the 2006 Golden Foot.

“I do not know what my destiny will be and in any case I could not confirm anything before details are finalised,â€￾ added the Seleçao international, confirming reports from Spanish radio Cadena Ser.

“Inter have made it clear that they are interested in me and it’s always nice for me to think back to the time I spent there.

“I have been speaking to Massimo Moratti very often, but at the time being I cannot promise him that I will not go to Milan.

“In any case, I am very proud of the fact that two sides from the same city are both keen on signing me.â€￾

Milan allegedly gave up their attempt to net Ronaldo last week, after no compromise could be reached with Real Madrid regarding a fee.

President Ramon Calderon insisted that Milan midfielder Kaka be included in the deal, but the Rossoneri have long since stated that the player is not on sale.

Inter instead could propose a swap deal involving Adriano, but Calderon has apparently asked for an additional £7m.

There are only two days left before the summer transfer window closes and firm offers could be discussed as soon as Wednesday.

The Shape
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Re: RONALDO-MILAN DUO WANT ME

Post by The Shape »

thanks fucktard

simpsonjoshua
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: RONALDO-MILAN DUO WANT ME

Post by simpsonjoshua »

I am frequently to blogging and i also truly appreciate your posts. Your content has really peaks my interest. I am about to bookmark your web site and keep checking for brand spanking new details. bubble shooter