Ronaldo’s Views On Calciopoli

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Ronaldo’s Views On Calciopoli

Post by LFTWNG11 »

The Brazilian striker stated that he always suspected there was something.

Ronaldo went back on the Calciopoli scandal which saw Juventus demoted to Serie B due to Luciano Moggi’s intervention in the refereeing system.

“I did not expect these punishments, but we did suspect something of irregular for many years.

“Now the Inter fans are happier. Very strange episodes occurred in the 1998 and 2002 seasons, which made me suffer.â€￾

Ronaldo never managed to win the Scudetto during his time at Inter, but latest reports coming from Italy suggest that the striker is on his way back to the peninsula to wear the Nerazzurri colours once again.

Fat sherry... blame the Caciopoli on your disgraceful form... wat a tip rat

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

Post by The one and only »

I speak nothing but the truth

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

hahaha not doubting his talent wat so ever... best goal scorer ever at the world cup says it all BUT he was cabernet in Italy, injuries or not... once he got to full fitness he abandoned Inter... now he's trying to imply the hard time was due to Juventus cheating or something... when there is no suspicision of anything such as corruption in the period he was at Inter... its simple, he couldn't handle the Italian league

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

Post by The one and only »

yeah i know

but the only time i ever thought there was match fixing in italy was when ronaldo was playing when they were going for the champion ship playing juve ronaldo gets fouled in the box has to be a penalty they get nothing juve go down get a foul straight penalty a little suspicious to me

i cant even remember what year it was
I speak nothing but the truth

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

show some respect to the best player in the world now