OWEN AGENT RULES OUT UNITED MOVE

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

OWEN AGENT RULES OUT UNITED MOVE

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Owen Hargreaves' agent claims the England midfielder has "no chance" of joining Manchester United before the transfer window closes.

United are reportedly ready to pay £17million for the Bayern Munich player but the German club seem determined to retain him.

Hargreaves, 25, has expressed his interest in moving to Old Trafford but with just two days until the transfer window closes, his agent is not confident.

Roman Grill, quoted in the Daily Star, said: "There is no chance of the deal taking place.

"We have to accept there is no way Bayern will allow this transfer to happen.

"We did everything we could to grant Owen his wish to play for Manchester United but his only hope is that, if United remain interested in him, the deal could happen at a later date."

Hargreaves is contracted until 2010 with the Bundesliga champions and they have insisted a number of times they will not be selling, despite signing Mark van Bommel from Barcelona.

United are also reported to be interested in signing Juventus and France striker David Trezeguet.

Trezeguet has been linked with several clubs this summer following Juve's demotion to Serie B as a result of a match-fixing scandal.

The player's agent, quoted in the Daily Mail, said: "I believe there is an option with United."

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

dont lie

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

http://www.football365.com - tell them not to lie if its not true

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

i hate u football365

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

its on planetfootball and soccernet... him or his agent want him 2 go 2 united, yet bayern wont sell....

money talks so lets hope we make an offer

bayern r shiraz stubborn kunts keepin a player who dun wanna play 4 em

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Either way, Manchester will get him I still think, probably in the Janurary transfer window...

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

If Owen didnt want to stay he shouldnt have signed a contract extentsion till 2010.

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

sometimes u dont want to stay after u sign a contract

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

LFTWNG11 wrote:Either way, Manchester will get him I still think, probably in the Janurary transfer window...
yeh but he would b bup tied then... i wouldnt want that...
as for u kop, its true, but its only afta he signed his contract that united became interested in him... if we wanted him 1 month b4 he was about 2 sign, then he wouldnt have extended it!

anyways nows the best time 4 transfers! with 48 hrs 2 go till the deadline ur always likely to see more action the in the last 2 months

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

MUFCBOY wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:Either way, Manchester will get him I still think, probably in the Janurary transfer window...
yeh but he would b bup tied then... i wouldnt want that...
as for u kop, its true, but its only afta he signed his contract that united became interested in him... if we wanted him 1 month b4 he was about 2 sign, then he wouldnt have extended it!

anyways nows the best time 4 transfers! with 48 hrs 2 go till the deadline ur always likely to see more action the in the last 2 months
You would hope so for Manchester United's sake... :lol:

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

wouldnt mind seein more signings... squad depth is the key nowdays with so many fixtures in the season