Back at it Again: Agger versus Vidic

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Back at it Again: Agger versus Vidic

Post by LFTWNG11 »

A Manc in my office believes Vidic is better than Agger will ever be and won't admit is just trying to stir me up (which is not hard to do!)... SO as per Heinze v Riise... I want to see who people think is better Vidic at 7 millions pounds or Agger at 5.8 million pounds???

Obvisouly Agger has a better left foot! :lol:
I obvisouly say Agger is better and once again Manchester spent too much on a half decent player...

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

Lefty, U just want to stir some crap 2 get ronnie boy all worked up. I believe the beta playa is the one who is in the winning side come cups. So Man Utd to win the EPL and Champions League and Liverpoo will win ABSOLUTELY NADA THIS year, except for the CHARITY SHIELD, WOOOOPEEEEEE DDDDDDOOOOOOODDDAAAAAAA

NB
HEINZE > Riise
VIDIC > Agger or is it Aggot??

LOL
:lol: :lol: :lol:

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

diegom wrote:Lefty, U just want to stir some crap 2 get ronnie boy all worked up. I believe the beta playa is the one who is in the winning side come cups. So Man Utd to win the EPL and Champions League and Liverpoo will win ABSOLUTELY NADA THIS year, except for the CHARITY SHIELD, WOOOOPEEEEEE DDDDDDOOOOOOODDDAAAAAAA

NB
HEINZE > Riise
VIDIC > Agger or is it Aggot??

LOL
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Diego... I do that with every post I write!!

Seriously though, it jsut shows how ignorant Mancs are when it comes to discussing talent... I mean Wes Brown is better in the centre of defence than that hack from Serbia...

Daniel Agger will be one of the best centre-backs in the world in the next couple of years... and right now, he is better than Vidic!

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

Ignorant u say??
How the hell can u compare Vidic with Aggers??
Both are relatively youngsters and have not achieved much, but Vidic will b a much more succesful player at Man Utd than aggers at liverpoo.

Time will tell, my friend
Time will tell

ronnie Boy, WHERE R U?????
:lol:

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

diegom wrote:Ignorant u say??
Both are relatively youngsters and have not achieved much, but Vidic will b a much more succesful player at Man Utd than aggers at liverpoo.

Time will tell

What you mean how can you compare them?? Just because they are young you can't compare them?

Vidic has gone to a world cup, and we all saw how good hew was there, and Agger has already been named Denmark footballer of the year... and they play for two of the best four clubs in England... I think its fair to compare the two young footballers!

That being said your right in the fact that time will tell, but that is always the case anyway in soccer... its your next performance that counts, all I'm saying is that talent wise, Vidic hasn't got a leg to stand on against Agger! I bet that Vidic won't score a 30 yard rocket in his whole career!

If I were you, I would be calling for help from someone with an actual insightful opinion such as MUFCBOY rather than a monkey like ronaldo07...

End of the day Diego.... FORZA ITALIA :lol:
Last edited by LFTWNG11 on Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

Post by The one and only »

really we havnt seen enough of them in england to say who is a better buy or not.

agger you would think is gonna get more games because of injuries at liverpool vidic might struggle because of brown and ferdinand looking pretty consistant
I speak nothing but the truth

BillShankly
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BillShankly »

Agger > Vidic

Agger has made a seamless transition whilst Vidic took a few games to adjust and even then he struggled

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

Lefty seriously an 1diot ..
juz bcos agger just score a cracker and now he's like agger the best player compare with anyone ..
1diot and wake up .. how many minutes u've seen agger play from the time u born till now "??

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

ronaldo07 when someone says jump dude you dont have to say how high you get pi**ed off at everything dont ya man

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

ronaldo07 wrote:Lefty seriously an 1diot ..
juz bcos agger just score a cracker and now he's like agger the best player compare with anyone ..
1diot and wake up .. how many minutes u've seen agger play from the time u born till now "??
:lol: I wathced him play before he was at Liverpool... in the game where Denmark slammed England 4-1... I think Rooney was given a lesson that day, by Agger who was man-marking him...

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

wow .. u watched one, or 2, or 3 games ... and u make the conclusion now .. noeyec

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Back at it Again: Agger versus Vidic

Post by Le King »

LFTWNG11 wrote:A Manc in my office believes Vidic is better than Agger will ever be and won't admit is just trying to stir me up (which is not hard to do!)... SO as per Heinze v Riise... I want to see who people think is better Vidic at 7 millions pounds or Agger at 5.8 million pounds???

Obvisouly Agger has a better left foot! :lol:
I obvisouly say Agger is better and once again Manchester spent too much on a half decent player...
hey lftwng, jst rememba it was ur team liverpool who tried 2 sign vidic...
obviously u blokes thought he was pretty gd

vidic any day

KEANO16
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by KEANO16 »

LFTWNG11 wrote:

Time will tell

What you mean how can you compare them?? Just because they are young you can't compare them?

Vidic has gone to a world cup, and we all saw how good hew was there, and Agger has already been named Denmark footballer of the year... and they play for two of the best four clubs in England... I think its fair to compare the two young footballers!

That being said your right in the fact that time will tell, but that is always the case anyway in soccer... its your next performance that counts, all I'm saying is that talent wise, Vidic hasn't got a leg to stand on against Agger! I bet that Vidic won't score a 30 yard rocket in his whole career!

If I were you, I would be calling for help from someone with an actual insightful opinion such as MUFCBOY rather than a monkey like ronaldo07...

Vidic was injured at the world cup, and how many 30 yard rockets has Hypia scored in his career, and Ferdinand, its not their job but good to see. Its too early to tell with Agger. Im still not sure with Vidic though!

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

lets wait till the end of th season... vidic did well for his 4 months in the epl last season

goal_scorer
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by goal_scorer »

who is vidic ???????

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Good to see I touched a nerve.... and yeh Liverpool might have wanted him, not for 7 million pounds though

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

LFTWNG11 wrote:Good to see I touched a nerve.... and yeh Liverpool might have wanted him, not for 7 million pounds though
the topic now is talk about who's better, not who's more expensive ...

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

ronaldo07 wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:Good to see I touched a nerve.... and yeh Liverpool might have wanted him, not for 7 million pounds though
the topic now is talk about who's better, not who's more expensive ...
I already said, Agger is better, and will be one of the best in years to come... and we paid less for him than Vidic, who reminds me of Costacurta... a hack...

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

wat can i said is: u r being biased

Judge Judy
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by Judge Judy »

we didnt try sign vidic, we just threw our hat in the ring to up the price for you manc's seems you don't seem to mind having your pants pull down over transfer prices.

dagger > vidic

vidic has 3 years on agger, but it certainly doesn't look like it!

in 3 years, dagger will be taking the pish out of vidic

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

xabi wrote:we didnt try sign vidic, we just threw our hat in the ring to up the price for you manc's seems you don't seem to mind having your pants pull down over transfer prices.

dagger > vidic

vidic has 3 years on agger, but it certainly doesn't look like it!

in 3 years, dagger will be taking the pish out of vidic
for a bloke with hollywood looks u have no brains.lol

u been goin out re?

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

like i said i really dont think it can be said who is better in EPL colours yet we havnt seen enough of them there as in everything else time will tell everything

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

cristiano ronaldo is better then kewell and gonzales

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

MUFCBOY wrote:cristiano ronaldo is better then kewell and gonzales
Can't really argue with that... although Agger is still better than Vidic

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

u spent that much on crouch hahaha

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

i would spend it on vidic before taking crouch on free transfer

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

i wouldnt even loan crouch haha

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

MUFCBOY wrote:i wouldnt even loan crouch haha
why would you loan him if you could have him for a free transfer?

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

LFTWNG11 wrote:

Time will tell

What I meant was that their both relatively NEW and have not had much impact in the EPL. Yeah maybe Agger has flukely scored a 30yard rocket, WOOOOOPPEEEEEEE

Agger gave Rooney a bath in their 4-1 win over England, Surprise shock horror! I mean
a) England R cabernet
b) What has Rooney done for the poms at International level in say last couple of years?????
c) Any player can have a great game, but consistency is whats crucial

So yeah, they both still have to prove themselves and as MUFCBOY said, we will see at the end of the year.

PS - Ronnie boy, STOP BITING

PSS - YEAH FORZA ITALIA Lefty