Man Utd line up Trez

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Man Utd line up Trez

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

David Trezeguet has been left out of tonight’s Coppa Italia match and it’s claimed Manchester United are poised for a £17m swoop.

The Frenchman’s future has been in considerable doubt ever since Juventus were demoted to Serie B and given a 17-point handicap in the Calciopoli trial.

Although there were links with Inter, Arsenal, Barcelona and Lyon, it’s now reported that Manchester United are lining up an important bid.

Trezeguet has been left at home for Juve’s Coppa Italia clash with Napoli, officially due to an injury, but many believe it is the prelude to his departure.

Having sold Ruud Van Nistelrooy to Real Madrid, Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is on the lookout for a new forward.

The newspapers on both sides of Europe suggest that the club has set aside £17m to complete the swoop for the most prolific foreigner in Juve’s history.

Meanwhile, the Turin giants are continuing to seek a new debate with the CONI and FIGC to discuss lightening their Calciopoli sentence.

Threatened with sanctions if they lodge their appeal to the TAR tribunal, it’s claimed the club is only using that option to achieve a compromise in a conciliation meeting.

As their lawyer said before the appeal hearing, Juve would be content to remain in Serie B if it meant starting without the 17-point penalty

THE ORACLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORACLE »

would not have thought man utd would need him as they already have top strikers :?

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

he's quite a good player ..
but i hope we can stay with the team we r now cos we looks dangerous atm ...
unless our striker cant score the goal, then maybe we need him !!

THE MITSOS
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by THE MITSOS »

Man Utd already have Solskjaer, Smith, Rooney and Saha.... ????

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

id take him, but at the right price... ole is class but hes past it, and saha is great but hes injury prone.. another striker jst adds more competition, which is healthy... wouldnt mind a def midfielder though

viduka
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by viduka »

Its just rumours like Torres, Teves, Diarra, Hargreaves and now Trezeguet. Dont see it happening though.

MUFCBOY still waiting on Hargreaves are you? :wink: :lol:

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

Harveg will come to Utd at the end ...
and one more striker in our list ...

btw, do we need these new players to top the epl table now ?
no :lol: :lol:

viduka
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by viduka »

doesnt matter who leads at the start, its who leads at the end that counts :roll:

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

yes u r right viduka ..
we'll c :wink:

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

Post by The one and only »

signing someone with his goal scoring ability couldnt harm anyone

if anything it just steps up the competition for places which is always good and then if he scores goals its great aswell so i think it would be a win win situation
I speak nothing but the truth

ruud
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by ruud »

hope they sign him so juve is even weaker

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

mmm 17 millions pounds?? expensive at all?? I would rather play Saha (espeically his current form) than buy Trez for 17 million pounds

Where is Torres, Adriano and the rest? Or was Trezeguet their first choice? :lol:

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

LFTWNG11 wrote:mmm 17 millions pounds?? expensive at all?? I would rather play Saha (espeically his current form) than buy Trez for 17 million pounds

Where is Torres, Adriano and the rest? Or was Trezeguet their first choice? :lol:
who need another striker when our strike force is the best so far in epl ...
apparently liverpool need to sign another one :wink:

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

hehe i just want hargreaves in the squad

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

i can see hargreaves in our team for next match :wink:

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

viduka wrote:doesnt matter who leads at the start, its who leads at the end that counts :roll:
yeh but u need 2 be leadin at the start to have a gd chance to be leadin at the end!

and yeh im waitin 4 hargreaves... van bommel to bayern munich might mean sumfin, even if bayern say it doesnt

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

viduka wrote:Its just rumours like Torres, Teves, Diarra, Hargreaves and now Trezeguet. Dont see it happening though.

MUFCBOY still waiting on Hargreaves are you? :wink: :lol:
yeh its true i dont either, i mean im a bloke that dont play socca n jst post on soccanews... and here is wat van bommel sed.... afta all i know more then him!

chek this out

Bayern Munich bound Mark van Bommel claims he is moving to the German champions as a direct replacement for Owen Hargreaves.

The Holland international spent the weekend thrashing out a deal to quit Barcelona for Bayern, confident in the knowledge he will in all likelihood not have to compete with Hargreaves for a starting spot.

In one of the transfer stories of the summer Hargreaves has become a firm target of Manchester United, with Sir Alex Ferguson keen to link him up with his other major signing Michael Carrick in the middle of the field.

United are thought to have seen a £17 million bid rebuffed by their German counterparts, who have been less than enamoured with Ferguson's airing of his admiration for the player.

While Bayern have repeatedly denied that they will agree to a sale, van Bommel's words are sure to stoke speculation further ahead of Thursday's transfer deadline.

''I have left Barcelona because there were not enough guarantees that I would play every week," said van Bommel.

"With 24 top-class players, I know I can't expect that.

"But at Bayern Munich the chances of playing there are so much bigger, with Michael Ballack gone and Owen Hargreaves close to leaving the club."

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

man u's strike force maybe the best so far but remember its only 3 games in and who knows if saha will be fit for the whole year even if there is no injuries players need rest its always good to have another world class striker in the squad

i think trez would die for the service of giggs, ronaldo, scholes, rooney ect

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

i always rate trez ...
so i wouldnt mind to add in another striker in our team !! :wink:

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

ronaldo07 Wrote
i always rate trez ...
so i wouldnt mind to add in another striker in our team !!
Thats more like it

THE ORACLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORACLE »

smith to come back as well. sir alex said he will play him up front again so
thats saha,rossi,ole,smith,rooney :?:

Lilly Whites
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Lilly Whites »