Evening with Bryan Robson

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

poseidon97
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Evening with Bryan Robson

Post by poseidon97 »

Hi,
It is planned he will also attend the AU game v Brisbane 2 days before, as well as dinners in Melbourne and Sydney.

Tickets for the dinner will be approx $180, which includes a meal, some drinks, and a Q&A with Bryan. There will also be a raffle, a chance to get photos, autographs etc and a charity auction. Places are limited to 300, the venue will be in the centre of Adelaide.

e-football are not organising this, but I said I would help get the word out best I can.

If you have any queries let me know and I can pass you on to the organiser David from TravelProspects.

The Isolated One
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Evening with Bryan Robson

Post by The Isolated One »

poseidon97 wrote:Hi,
It is planned he will also attend the AU game v Brisbane 2 days before, as well as dinners in Melbourne and Sydney.

Tickets for the dinner will be approx $180, which includes a meal, some drinks, and a Q&A with Bryan. There will also be a raffle, a chance to get photos, autographs etc and a charity auction. Places are limited to 300, the venue will be in the centre of Adelaide.

e-football are not organising this, but I said I would help get the word out best I can.

If you have any queries let me know and I can pass you on to the organiser David from TravelProspects.
Can someone explain this post? It was an event that didn’t happen, about 10 years ago!
I guess a bot has copied my post from back then?