Leeds Vs Milwall

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

harrycripps
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: Leeds Vs Milwall

Post by harrycripps »

HT 0-0
Pressure on Leeds big time,only one chance so far.

harrycripps
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by harrycripps »

REF GIVEN PENALTY FOR NOTHING JOKE

harrycripps
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by harrycripps »

JUSTICE SAVED

harrycripps
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by harrycripps »

BOLLOCKS 1-0 LEEDS

guest5
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by guest5 »

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harrycripps
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by harrycripps »

GOAL MILLWALL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

harrycripps
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by harrycripps »

FT 1-1 MILLWALL IN PLAY-OFF FINAL LEEDS OUT

cyclone
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cyclone »

any after match punch ons?
<< ride the CYCLONE >>

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

milwall is scum...

pires7
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by pires7 »

not so!

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Ha ha to Leeds! :lol:

To Millwall of all teams......... :lol:
Ignore this signature

DON HALA MADRID
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by DON HALA MADRID »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Que sera sera
whatever will be, will be
We're going to Wembley
Que sera sera

Judge Judy
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by Judge Judy »

now just need millwall to lose and it's a good playoff series
Ingle Farm Amateur Soccer Club
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ifasc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ifasc

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

looking on foxtel website, they don't appear to be showing the final live. Even more reason to look into a flight home now.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

povman_2009 wrote:I caught a fish, :lol:
must admit i didn't see the line, i presumed it was just more banter about people thinking I'm Hawkesy.

mr.t
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by mr.t »

God is an Englishman wrote:
povman_2009 wrote:I caught a fish, :lol:
must admit i didn't see the line, i presumed it was just more banter about people thinking I'm Hawkesy.
Excuseable for a n00b :lol:
GET SOME NUTS!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

with leeds fans fighting with police after the game, with objects thrown onto the pitch aimed at our keeper. I wonder where the media are, jumping up and down calling for an FA Enquiry. Where is our keeper having a cry about it and calling for our punishment to be severe?

Just shows it was just sour grapes from Leeds because they lost and proves my point that the media have always exagerrated everything that involves Millwall.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

a quality post on a Millwall forum wrote:I have nothing but pity for Leeds United and everything connected to the place.

All season they have been going about Charlie Largeing it around the bottle of shiraz 3rd Division, bullying people and raving about their superstars. We have crossed paths with them before but they were never this arrogant in the 80's. What they did this season was assume everything.

They thought they were at Wembley, they think Beckford and Delph are the next Gazza and Shearer. It's like they are permantly on LSD. It's the 3rd Division you mongs, it's pub players with a bit of pace you need you bottle of shiraz wrong'uns.

We stood up to the champagne and they really bottle of shiraz hated it, they hate us far more than we hate them and for a club their size that is just hilarious. They are classic bullies who have met their match and their match is one third of the size but just doesn't take any cabernet off anyone. The way they are bleating and will not give us an ounce of credit makes it even bottle of shiraz sweeter.

No one at Millwall likes Turks, it's just a way of getting under your skin you thick Northern champagne. Like all good wind up merchants the more you bite the more we do it.

If you want this rivalry to run and run, then bring it on we have been doing it for years you champagne. Trust me you mongs are not a patch on the Chelsea and west h*m of the 80's and ask them about little old scummy cabernet champagne Millwall

Stick your 36000 firmly up your muscat, it doesn't mean a thing in Division 3, you need spirit, a sprinkling of tough local lads in your team and a good chairman. You fail on all 3 fronts.

Now shiraz off and remember you WILL NEVER BEAT THE MILLWALL because we NEVER GIVE UP being champagne for us it's a way of life.

sparrow
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sparrow »

God is an Englishman wrote:with leeds fans fighting with police after the game, with objects thrown onto the pitch aimed at our keeper. I wonder where the media are, jumping up and down calling for an FA Enquiry. Where is our keeper having a cry about it and calling for our punishment to be severe?

Just shows it was just sour grapes from Leeds because they lost and proves my point that the media have always exagerrated everything that involves Millwall.

The problem is that Millwall have brought everything on themselves through a deplorable history of violence and thuggery.
The English media are toss pots but when it comes to Millwall they have plenty of ammunition.

I'm sorry but decades of rediculous acts of hooliganism have placed Millwall in the pradicament they are in today. Unfortunately your reputation proceeds you and you will always be under the spotlight.
You really should stop blaming the media acting all innocent because reality is you're not.

Don't get me wrong I like Millwall and would like to see them do well but the reality is you're bed was made a long time ago and you'll have to lay in it for many, many years to come.

Ernie Cooksey
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ernie Cooksey »

sparrow wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:with leeds fans fighting with police after the game, with objects thrown onto the pitch aimed at our keeper. I wonder where the media are, jumping up and down calling for an FA Enquiry. Where is our keeper having a cry about it and calling for our punishment to be severe?

The problem is that Millwall have brought everything on themselves through a deplorable history of violence and thuggery.
The English media are toss pots but when it comes to Millwall they have plenty of ammunition.

I'm sorry but decades of rediculous acts of hooliganism have placed Millwall in the pradicament they are in today. Unfortunately your reputation proceeds you and you will always be under the spotlight.
You really should stop blaming the media acting all innocent because reality is you're not.

Don't get me wrong I like Millwall and would like to see them do well but the reality is you're bed was made a long time ago and you'll have to lay in it for many, many years to come.
great post. well said.
Not only does their reputation preceed them, but there is definitely a large number of the new generation of Millwall supporters who feel they have a reputation to live up to and are proud of it.

harrycripps
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by harrycripps »

If you want to read media bias read the Yorkshire Evening Post.

Published Date: 15 May 2009
Five people were injured after Leeds United fans attacked a bus after last night's play-off defeat against rivals Millwall.

Windows were smashed after bricks were thrown at a bus in Littletown Lane.

The number 51 First Mainline bus was not carrying supporters or anyone connected to the football match.

The five people received minor injuries but did not require hospital treatment.

A total of 13 arrests were made during the night for public order offences. Police dispersed a group of Leeds fans after the game.

However, West Yorkshire Police chiefs today paid tribute to the vast majority of supporters for their behaviour.

Chief Supt Mark Milsom, the incident commander on the night, said: "Police would like to pay tribute to very good behaviour of the majority of supporters from both teams on the night in what was a high stakes game.

"The away supporters passed through motorway services to collect their tickets without incident and made their way safely to the club without disorder.

"The only problems they encountered were as a result of queuing due to the large crowd on the evening."

Chief Supt Milsom confirmed that the force was seeking information about damage to the bus.

He said: "A small minority of about 100 Leeds supporters did cause some problems and caused issues of disorder and criminal damage including damage to a bus on Littletown Lane, in which some windows were smashed, causing minor injuries.

"This group of youths were dispersed from the area by officers who responded positively."

They never once call them hooligans or even make a comment, unlike the tirade of abuse they hurled at Millwall after the first game. No mention of coins being thrown at goalie, fan running on the pitch. Some times what you don't say is more revealing that what you do.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

and it's all happening again. Leeds shitting themselves, how would they react if it wasn't little Millwall. After all it the big club Leeds.

:lol:

bottle of shiraz northern monkeys shitting themselves over Millwall :lol:

oldfart
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by oldfart »

God is an Englishman wrote:and it's all happening again. Leeds shitting themselves, how would they react if it wasn't little Millwall. After all it the big club Leeds.

WTF?

Why have you raised this pile of crap from the sewer again? :roll:
FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

I used to be the Old Master but now I'm an Oldfart!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

oldfart wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:and it's all happening again. Leeds shitting themselves, how would they react if it wasn't little Millwall. After all it the big club Leeds.

WTF?

because leeds have just announced the restrictions on Millwall travelling fans for this season's game at elland road.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote:
oldfart wrote:

WTF?

because leeds have just announced the restrictions on Millwall travelling fans for this season's game at elland road.
Far be it for me top talk up Leeds, but are they only allowing away supporters with IQ's over 85 this to make more room this time?

:wink:
Ignore this signature

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Bomber wrote:Far be it for me top talk up Leeds, but are they only allowing away supporters with IQ's over 85 this to make more room this time?

:wink:
How much does elland road hold? 45k?

I doubt there's that many people who qualify for that in the whole of Yorkshire.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

predator
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by predator »

God is an Englishman wrote:Image
Well that was a waste of 10 hours :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: