Olympiakos v Saint Etienne

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

hellas_08
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Olympiakos v Saint Etienne

Post by hellas_08 »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hellas_08
Star Player
Star Player

Post by hellas_08 »

expect to see more of this tomorrow morning:

:lol:

hellas_08
Star Player
Star Player

Post by hellas_08 »

hellas_08
Star Player
Star Player

Post by hellas_08 »

70th minute

st etienne 2-0 olympiakos :lol: :clown:

2-1 oscar

hellas_08
Star Player
Star Player

Post by hellas_08 »

85 minute

hellas_08
Star Player
Star Player

Post by hellas_08 »

Image :lol:

hellas_08
Star Player
Star Player

Post by hellas_08 »

full time

st. etienne 2-1 olympiakos

GATE13
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GATE13 »

Bravo Olympiakos!

today you made us proud.....

proud not to be a GAY supporter....... :roll:

St. Ettiene wasnt even trying to break you guys down by attacking as they were just toying with you the whole game.
oh well back to writing those cheques in the Greek league huh???

btw. WOW what a difference in quality Villareal is to St. Ettiene :lol:
Ellas Evropi Panathinaikos gamiete to limani kai o Olympiakos

From TITAN Land

hellas_08
Star Player
Star Player

Post by hellas_08 »

MOLON LABE wrote:Bravo Olympiakos!

St. Ettiene wasnt even trying to break you guys down by attacking as they were just toying with you the whole game.

lol

BLACK KNIGHT
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BLACK KNIGHT »

Another expected result by the smelling fish of Piraeus.

The Waterboy
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by The Waterboy »

Oi I can admit that we played cabernet and the result did not come our way

Now that's what I call high quality H2O.

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

The Waterboy wrote:

AS'TOUS RE, see they never admit they were cabernet when they lose, because when they do lose, its either our fault paying off the refs , or its because they played a better team than them in Europe, which they manage to play in once every 5 years :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by COLOSSUS on Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hawkesy wrote:COLOSSUS...........Congratulations, you have won the title fair a square.

PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW WNID UP KING

BLACK KNIGHT
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BLACK KNIGHT »

But Col when Pana play in Europe at least they win a game or two and dont drop their pants like your famous reds.

Pao Thyra 13
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Pao Thyra 13 »

COLOSSUS wrote:
The Waterboy wrote:

ASOTOUS RE, see they never admit they were cabernet when they lose, because when they do lose, its either our fault paying off the refs , or its because they played a better team than them in Europe, which they manage to play in once every 5 years :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ella re numnut what are you saying now. When we lost to Anorthosis we didnt blame the red we only blamed ourselves, And well thats the only notable loss that has come our way when playing in Europe unlike you's did your budello enjoy your short stay in the UEFA Cup m@laka. Why dont you go back fishing to were ever you went and leave us alone.
ImageImage
GAMIETE O THRILLOS KAI O PIRAEUS

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

BLACK KNIGHT wrote:But Col when Pana play in Europe at least they win a game or two and dont drop their pants like your famous reds.
Hold on a minute, if my memory serves me correctly, Olympiakos made it to the 1st round of the knockout stages last UCL, and was eliminated by eventual finalist Chelsea. The time before that, we were knocked out by Liverpool who went on to win it. I hardly call that dropping our pants :roll:

Do you think Villareal is capable of making the final??? Id say not, so therefor, i hope you dont lose to them, because then we can go on like little children and say that at least we were knocked out to teams that made the FINAL :wink:
Last edited by COLOSSUS on Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hawkesy wrote:COLOSSUS...........Congratulations, you have won the title fair a square.

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Pao Thyra 13 wrote: Ella re numnut what are you saying now. When we lost to Anorthosis we didnt blame the red we only blamed ourselves, And well thats the only notable loss that has come our way when playing in Europe unlike you's did your budello enjoy your short stay in the UEFA Cup m@laka. Why dont you go back fishing to were ever you went and leave us alone.
See you are that caught up in calling us cheats that you refer to the ref in the Anorthosis game as "red" :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol:

And you have the audacity to call me a m@laka??? Hahaha, go back and crawl under that rock that you came out from arhitha :clown:

Pao Thyra 13
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Pao Thyra 13 »

COLOSSUS wrote:
Pao Thyra 13 wrote: Ella re numnut what are you saying now. When we lost to Anorthosis we didnt blame the red we only blamed ourselves, And well thats the only notable loss that has come our way when playing in Europe unlike you's did your budello enjoy your short stay in the UEFA Cup m@laka. Why dont you go back fishing to were ever you went and leave us alone.
See you are that caught up in calling us cheats that you refer to the ref in the Anorthosis game as "red" :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol:

And you have the audacity to call me a m@laka??? Hahaha, go back and crawl under that rock that you came out from arhitha :clown:
Thats was a typo was ment to say REF every one makes mistakes. And as for you saying that you's made the knockout stages against Liverpool man it was the group stage match it was matchday 6 you M@LAKA shows how much you no.
ImageImage

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Pao Thyra 13 wrote:
COLOSSUS wrote:

Thats was a typo was ment to say REF every one makes mistakes. And as for you saying that you's made the knockout stages against Liverpool man it was the group stage match it was matchday 6 you M@LAKA shows how much you no.
Well, maybe i also made a typo, BUT, where did i state it was a knockout stage??? You seeing things again??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe you should quote people before trying to crucify them :wink:

Pao Thyra 13
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Pao Thyra 13 »

Thats was a typo was ment to say REF every one makes mistakes. And as for you saying that you's made the knockout stages against Liverpool man it was the group stage match it was matchday 6 you M@LAKA shows how much you no.[/quote]Well, maybe i also made a typo, BUT, where did i state it was a knockout stage??? You seeing things again??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe you should quote people before trying to crucify them :wink:[/quote]

What ever NUMNUT
ImageImage

Stonthialo
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Stonthialo »

Let's make it all clear for every one. Olympiarhithia are useless arhisti, father-less cross dressers and kolopana in Europe. Simple boys. :lol: no need to make things personal. :D
Σκατά στα μουτρα σου

The Waterboy
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by The Waterboy »

I am watching the replay right now on Setanta
I have seen both goals by St Ettiene and they were both screamers from outside the box
But thats all they have had, we have had possesion and more shots but we can't capatalize.
As much as I love Nikopolidis and what he has done for Greece and Greek football we need a younger keeper.

The Waterboy
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by The Waterboy »

Oscar Gonzalez scored a ripper of a goal.
3 goals out of sheer brilliance.

Motley
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Motley »

i know you are happy vazeles but we will own your sorry ases this weekend, again, and give you punishment before villareal put you out of your misery.
ELLAS KINGS OF EURO 2004

Its who your mates are.

--------------------

GATE13
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GATE13 »

most of the PAO supporters here never expect/expected to progress from Villareal, IF WE MANAGE to do so then excellent but if we dont I dont think any Olympiakos fans have anything to say that will hurt me or any other PAO fan - this year we have played away to Werder Bremen and Inter Milan and came away with wins - we just came away from Villareal with a draw. I think that our away record just this year equals or beats that of Olympiakos's past few years lol

btw the quality difference between Villareal and St Ettiene is not even comparable.

also COLOSSUS you arent fooling anything with your dumb comment that Liverpool "knocked" you out hahaha it was the last matchday loser - proves how much you know :lol: :lol:

ps. you say that you got knocked out by the eventual finalists right? then do you also remember the commentators saying that Olympiakos is embarressing and that they look like an amateur team? :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh yeah the last final thing go look at Olympiakos's co-efficient points and then compare it to PAO's :wink:

From TITAN Land

Pao Thyra 13
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Pao Thyra 13 »

MOLON LABE wrote:most of the PAO supporters here never expect/expected to progress from Villareal, IF WE MANAGE to do so then excellent but if we dont I dont think any Olympiakos fans have anything to say that will hurt me or any other PAO fan - this year we have played away to Werder Bremen and Inter Milan and came away with wins - we just came away from Villareal with a draw. I think that our away record just this year equals or beats that of Olympiakos's past few years lol

btw the quality difference between Villareal and St Ettiene is not even comparable.

also COLOSSUS you arent fooling anything with your dumb comment that Liverpool "knocked" you out hahaha it was the last matchday loser - proves how much you know :lol: :lol:

ps. you say that you got knocked out by the eventual finalists right? then do you also remember the commentators saying that Olympiakos is embarressing and that they look like an amateur team? :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh yeah the last final thing go look at Olympiakos's co-efficient points and then compare it to PAO's :wink:

Astous file, They will never learn.
ImageImage

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Post by Missing Post Count »

MOLON LABE wrote:also COLOSSUS you arent fooling anything with your dumb comment that Liverpool "knocked" you out hahaha it was the last matchday loser - proves how much you know :lol: :lol:
Whilst you are technically correct that it was the match day of the group stages Olympiacos were less than ten minutes away from qualifying at Liverpool's expense. In effect a late Liverpool goal knocked them out.

As for this tie, I only saw the second leg and St Etienne were comfortable winners, but most of the damage had already been done in the first leg.

GATE13
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GATE13 »

Bodø Glimt wrote:
MOLON LABE wrote:also COLOSSUS you arent fooling anything with your dumb comment that Liverpool "knocked" you out hahaha it was the last matchday loser - proves how much you know :lol: :lol:
Whilst you are technically correct that it was the match day of the group stages Olympiacos were less than ten minutes away from qualifying at Liverpool's expense. In effect a late Liverpool goal knocked them out.

As for this tie, I only saw the second leg and St Etienne were comfortable winners, but most of the damage had already been done in the first leg.
Technically im right though :)

They had 6 games to qualify from that group so being eliminated on the last match day isnt knocked out its that you just didnt qualify

From TITAN Land

ForzaChievo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by ForzaChievo »

Great club Etienne, my favourite out of French football.