Liverpool vs Real Madrid

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: Liverpool vs Real Madrid

Post by King Of East »

Real are poor! A team full of individuals, probably the only time i will say this but well done to Liverpoo in smashing the Spanish tossers! :D
Last edited by King Of East on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

BrickTop
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by BrickTop »

The Waterboy wrote:5-0 on aggregate
ouch!

Its almost a case of are you adelaide united in disguise.

Edit* on a side note, how bloody great is steve gerrard, gerrard!

Him and Torres together, what a pairing.
Tommy: We've lost Gorgeous George.

Brick Top: Well, where'd you lose him? He ain't a set of fucking car keys now, is he? And it ain't as if he's incon-fucking-spicuous now, is it?

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

Kunta Kintay wrote:I don't like to gloat and rub it in, but the tough talking from the Madrid camp pre game fell into Rafa's lap.
Real will now push for Rafa HARD next season. Ramos was taken to the cleaners by Benitez over both legs.
BTW I've packed my gear and am off for a trial at Melwood tomorrow...if Dossena can score against Real in the CL we all still have hope...even you scudetto:)
Very proud of the boys...Torres and Gerrard were frightening - let's hope it continues for the last few months of the season.
WALK ON!
I would rather join you at Strikers amateurs thanks.

Only San Paolo for me buddy.

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

brilliant .. they really surprised me .. suck in u real !!! im sure roaldo doesnt want to get humilated like that :lol: :lol:

how good was gerrard and torrres :shock: :shock: both of them use to be so close to join utd ..

not a good time to play against liverpool now i know .. but they will get thumped this weekend :lol:

FT9
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by FT9 »

ahahaha wheres madridista :clown:
ImageImage

messidona
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by messidona »

pffft,torquay utd could beat madrid the way they are playin atm :) .That being said, it was a solid effort by the reds.Prepare to get brought back down to earth on saturday.
"I'm not injury prone"- Michael Owen

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

ronaldo07 wrote:brilliant .. they really surprised me .. suck in u real !!! im sure roaldo doesnt want to get humilated like that :lol: :lol:

how good was gerrard and torrres :shock: :shock: both of them use to be so close to join utd ..

not a good time to play against liverpool now i know .. but they will get thumped this weekend :lol:
It should actually be a really good game this weekend. With Torres and Gerrard finally fit at the same time, Arbeloa back, Masch well and truly out of his poor form and Aurelio in such good form.

If we play like we did this morning there is not a team on the planet we can't beat..But the problem is..We usually save those kinds of performances for the CL..
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

mattieg1200
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by mattieg1200 »

FT9 wrote:ahahaha wheres madridista :clown:
R.I.P Robbo 8th June 2006
R.I.P Konny 1st July 2007

Liverpool-Champions of Europe 2005

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by King Of East »

Dan Agger wrote:
ronaldo07 wrote:brilliant .. they really surprised me .. suck in u real !!! im sure roaldo doesnt want to get humilated like that :lol: :lol:

It should actually be a really good game this weekend. With Torres and Gerrard finally fit at the same time, Arbeloa back, Masch well and truly out of his poor form and Aurelio in such good form.

If we play like we did this morning there is not a team on the planet we can't beat..But the problem is..We usually save those kinds of performances for the CL..
Exactly!

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

Mr Eastie, what were the scores from Liverpool v Chelsea in the league this season :)

Mr Ronaldo007 when did Gerrard almost join UTD?

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by King Of East »

e-football wrote:Mr Eastie, what were the scores from Liverpool v Chelsea in the league this season :)

Ummm I recall a lucky deflected goal at Stamford Bridge & then 2 very late goals at Anfield, I wouldnt exactly say that they were stellar performances like the one you put on this morning against madrid & that is what I was talking about.

Gerrard never almost joined Utd but came very close to joining us though!

Judge Judy
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by Judge Judy »

madrid, plastic club, rubbish mentality, deserve to be beaten all the time.

more worried about shirt sales than actually playing the game beautifully like liverpool did this morning.
Ingle Farm Amateur Soccer Club
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ifasc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ifasc

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

strappineastie wrote:
e-football wrote:Mr Eastie, what were the scores from Liverpool v Chelsea in the league this season :)

Ummm I recall a lucky deflected goal at Stamford Bridge & then 2 very late goals at Anfield, I wouldnt exactly say that they were stellar performances like the one you put on this morning against madrid & that is what I was talking about.

One deflected goal for us at Stamford Bridge, doesn't makeup for the 39 Lampard deflected ones over the past 5 years :) Both games Liverpool dominated Chelsea, but yes, those performances weren't as good as tonight, we had to play better as Chelsea aren't (well weren't at that time) as good as Madrid :lol:

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by King Of East »

e-football wrote:
strappineastie wrote:

One deflected goal for us at Stamford Bridge, doesn't makeup for the 39 Lampard deflected ones over the past 5 years :) Both games Liverpool dominated Chelsea, but yes, those performances weren't as good as tonight, we had to play better as Chelsea aren't (well weren't at that time) as good as Madrid :lol:
Where are you guys on ladder again? :wink:

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Don't change the subject :lol:

I bet you want us to win on Saturday with another top class performance like today.....

tickets4cheese
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by tickets4cheese »

strappineastie wrote:
e-football wrote:
strappineastie wrote:Mr Eastie, what were the scores from Liverpool v Chelsea in the league this season :)

Where are you guys on ladder again? :wink:
don't worry about e-football strapin, liverpool will lose on the weekend and he'll be back to bagging his players and club again. :lol: :lol:
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - King Eric

http://www.parahillseastsoccerclub.com/

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

as mentioned in a previous thread, I never bag the players or team :?

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by King Of East »

e-football wrote:Don't change the subject :lol:

I bet you want us to win on Saturday with another top class performance like today.....
I want a draw actually!!

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

e-football wrote: Milan in the next round anyone :wink:
:?
I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

yes gerrard once very close to join utd .. it's like 3or 4 years ago when he refuse to sign his ocntract !!!

typical liverpool fans, when win, they sing .. when lose, they blame coach + players !!

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

ronaldo07 wrote:yes gerrard once very close to join utd .. it's like 3or 4 years ago when he refuse to sign his ocntract !!!

typical liverpool fans, when win, they sing .. when lose, they blame coach + players !!
:clown:

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

i agree ..
most liverpool fans here r :clown:

tickets4cheese
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by tickets4cheese »

ronaldo07 wrote:yes gerrard once very close to join utd .. it's like 3or 4 years ago when he refuse to sign his ocntract !!!

sorry ronaldo07, gerrard has never been close to signing for united, he was only ever close to joining chelsea.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - King Eric

LeBron
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by LeBron »

tickets4cheese wrote:

sorry ronaldo07, gerrard has never been close to signing for united, he was only ever close to joining chelsea.
I had this argument with this knobhead ages ago!!

Still to this day I can never recall reading/hearing anything of the sort!!

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by King Of East »

LFC8 wrote:
tickets4cheese wrote:

He's a daft twat mate!

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Post by Missing Post Count »

LFC8 wrote:Why can't we play like that in every game!!
Agree. It's annoying isn't it.

The Joker
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by The Joker »

LFC8 wrote:
tickets4cheese wrote:

A few years ago Gerrard wanted a transfer request or something, not too sure what team he wanted to go to though.
Anyway well done to Liverpool..
Loppermann wrote:I think you underestimate how small scousers' lives are... there's football and that's it, none of them have jobs or families or teeth

slacker4liFe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by slacker4liFe »

Hala Madrid wrote:1-2 to us, and therefore going through on away goals.

This is make or break for our season, and every single player is pumped up.

Liverpool. Will. Lose.

SQUAD LIST
Goalkeepers: Casillas, Codina, Dudek
Defenders: Ramos, Torres, Pepe, Cannavaro, Metzelder, Heinze
Midfielders: Gago, Lass, Guti, Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Marcelo, Robben, Faubert
Forwards: Raul, Saviola, Higuain

can expect to see this.

---------------------Casillas----------------------
-----Ramos----Canna-----PEPE-------Heinze-------
-------------------------------------------------
----Robben-----Guti-------Gago-----VDV/Sneijder--
-------------------------------------------------
--------------Raul--------Higuain-----------------

Other possibilities - Marcelo to start on the LW therefore VDV/Sneijder coming on in second half.
Marca are reporting that Juande might start Robben on the bench, coming on in the second half.
Marca also confirming that Torres is fit to play, they are reliable with these sort of things.

I'm very optimistic for this match. Especially because of Liverpool's RB position. Obviously someone will fill it in, but it will be a weak side - so what better way to expose it than bringing on our best and most explosive player in the second half and play him on the LW. Robben to fck up Liverpool's CL campaign...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: HAHAHAHAHAA :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

tickets4cheese
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by tickets4cheese »

he put in a transfer request because the scousers were not meeting his demands on a new contract, he had talks with chelsea and the deal was all but done and dusted, then some scousers burnt an effigy of him out the front of anfield so he changed he changed his mind and they agreed on a deal. there was never anything about him going to go to united.

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

there has been a rumour that he could join utd upon that transfer request u kn0b !!