UCL round of 16: Panathinaikos v Villarreal

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: UCL round of 16: Panathinaikos v Villarreal

Post by The Kop »

I ran into the same pic with gridlines for easability and thought i'd share.

Definately looks over.

Pao Thyra 13
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Pao Thyra 13 »

The Kop wrote:I ran into the same pic with gridlines for easability and thought i'd share.

Definately looks over.

Good find, It definelty should have been a goal but such is football.
ImageImage
GAMIETE O THRILLOS KAI O PIRAEUS

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

On the balance of opportities I dont think PAO can have any complaints about the result.

About that pic, probably a bit distorted, the gridlines should start at the inside edge of the goal line not the middle.
But even so, I think it would show a goal.

hellas_08
Star Player
Star Player

Post by hellas_08 »

i watched both NET ( LIVE this morning) and ESPN (replay this afternoon and both greek and english commentators said that it crossed the line

hellas_08
Star Player
Star Player

Post by hellas_08 »

would a pub/hall/greek community here in adelaide show the 2nd leg LIVE???????????????????
Because My MB are almost gone and i just scraped through watching this mornings match.
i cant get more MB because they wont come in use till my next rollover which is on the 13th of march

notisre
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by notisre »

was the pana defender not pushed before conceding the penalty?????!! shouldn't it have been pana free kick??!!!

hellas_08
Star Player
Star Player

Post by hellas_08 »

notisre wrote:was the pana defender not pushed before conceding the penalty?????!! shouldn't it have been pana free kick??!!!
yes jakub was most definitely pushed resulting in him falling over he stuck his hand out to stop his fall then pires just falls over . :twisted:
i have no respect for pires anymore. :twisted:

Pao Thyra 13
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Pao Thyra 13 »

hellas_08 wrote:
notisre wrote:was the pana defender not pushed before conceding the penalty?????!! shouldn't it have been pana free kick??!!!
yes jakub was most definitely pushed resulting in him falling over he stuck his hand out to stop his fall then pires just falls over . :twisted:
i have no respect for pires anymore. :twisted:
He stuck out his leg not his hand.
ImageImage

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

The Kop wrote:I ran into the same pic with gridlines for easability and thought i'd share.

Definately looks over.

those dots are run in the middle of the white line. the ball has to be over the line completely. If you move those blue squares back to the edge of the line i bet the ball would still be in

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

See below......
The Kop wrote:On the balance of opportities I dont think PAO can have any complaints about the result.

About that pic, probably a bit distorted, the gridlines should start at the inside edge of the goal line not the middle.

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

The Kop wrote:See below......
The Kop wrote:On the balance of opportities I dont think PAO can have any complaints about the result.

:oops: sorry didn't read your post above, hmm it's interesting, i'm still not convinced

hellas_08
Star Player
Star Player

Post by hellas_08 »

hope this this incident dosent shiraz up our champs league campaign . how the shiraz didnt the linesman pick it up :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

hellas_08
Star Player
Star Player

Post by hellas_08 »

as i said before the real score is villarreal 0-2 PAO

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Nah it is 1-1, like it or not.

hellas_08
Star Player
Star Player

Post by hellas_08 »

website of that strawberry referee from pao v villarreal game
pao fans send him an email and tell him what a cabernet referee he is

here is the site:
http://www.konradplautz.com/

:lol:

Kunta Kintay
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Kunta Kintay »

Relax re 1-1 is a good result.
Can you guys provide an update on Ninis and how his season has gone....not as much fanfare as last season????

hellas_08
Star Player
Star Player

Post by hellas_08 »

ninis hasn't played in champions league yet.
he has started alot of games this season in greek league
he started v PAOK and made 2 assists

:D

i am sure other pao fans can give a bit more info on his season so far
thats all i could give ATM.
:D

Kunta Kintay
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Kunta Kintay »

Thnx mate...I'm a prasino to but don't follow them as closely as I probably should.
Let's hope for a good result in Greece.

Pao Thyra 13
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Pao Thyra 13 »

The games over and its 1-1 and it's still a very good result. As for Ninis he has done very well this season he has played several Greek league games this season against teams like Aris & Paok and exceeded into being the ma of the match in these games, Ten Cate has guided him very well this season as he is still way to young to play in Champions League yet.
ImageImage

TOPGUNJIMMYAUFC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by TOPGUNJIMMYAUFC »

yeah was goal by the greek, an was good game, watched the replay 3pm
RADIO LALASEMENO
http://www.lalasemeno.gr

this has just changed my life............above link

dont use my name..

What has 100 legs & 4 teeth? The front row of the Collingwood cheer squad

BLACK KNIGHT
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BLACK KNIGHT »

I will be in Athens at the Stadium for the return clash. Hopefully for a win,

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

So a potential ball crosses the line and a goal is disallowed, a penalty given to the home team which ill atest to wasnt there, and you guys are telling us that "thats football", GRANTED. Yet, if it were against Olympiakos or if it were in a game you played in Greece, it would of been Olympiakos paying off the Refs right??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This latest game of yours, just shows you for the sooks you really are. I love how you try and justify the unfairness of the Greek League with your results in Europe, but then when the same referee decisions go against you in Europe, you claim that "thats football" :lol: :lol: :lol:

You shiraz :clown: s :clown: s :clown: s

Ill be the first to admit that your result was good yesterday, Karagounis's goal was straight from the top shelf, but as a whole, Villareal did have the best opportunities of the game, but with the bad penalty decision and the potential goal dissalowed, a draw is a fair result for both teams 8)
Hawkesy wrote:COLOSSUS...........Congratulations, you have won the title fair a square.

PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW WNID UP KING

Pao Thyra 13
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Pao Thyra 13 »

COLOSSUS wrote:So a potential ball crosses the line and a goal is disallowed, a penalty given to the home team which ill atest to wasnt there, and you guys are telling us that "thats football", GRANTED. Yet, if it were against Olympiakos or if it were in a game you played in Greece, it would of been Olympiakos paying off the Refs right??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This latest game of yours, just shows you for the sooks you really are. I love how you try and justify the unfairness of the Greek League with your results in Europe, but then when the same referee decisions go against you in Europe, you claim that "thats football" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ill be the first to admit that your result was good yesterday, Karagounis's goal was straight from the top shelf, but as a whole, Villareal did have the best opportunities of the game, but with the bad penalty decision and the potential goal dissalowed, a draw is a fair result for both teams 8)

Thats right thats "European Football" a fair competion that isnt a corrupted budello like our Greek League.

HELLAS EVROPI PANATHINAIKOS GAMIETE TO LIMANI KAI O OLYMPIAKOS
ImageImage

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Pao Thyra 13 wrote:
COLOSSUS wrote:So a potential ball crosses the line and a goal is disallowed, a penalty given to the home team which ill atest to wasnt there, and you guys are telling us that "thats football", GRANTED. Yet, if it were against Olympiakos or if it were in a game you played in Greece, it would of been Olympiakos paying off the Refs right??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats right thats "European Football" a fair competion that isnt a corrupted budello like our Greek League.

So there you go again, the bad decisions in Europe are "fair", but the bad ones in Greece are because of corruption??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you know how stupid you sound??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like your playing that VIOLAKI of yours again :roll: :roll: :roll:
Hawkesy wrote:COLOSSUS...........Congratulations, you have won the title fair a square.

Pao Thyra 13
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Pao Thyra 13 »

COLOSSUS wrote:
Pao Thyra 13 wrote:

So there you go again, the bad decisions in Europe are "fair", but the bad ones in Greece are because of corruption??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you know how stupid you sound??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like your playing that VIOLAKI of yours again :roll: :roll: :roll:

When a referee makes a bad decision in Europe we all no that it was just bad DECISION, But when it happen in Greece we all no that it wasnt a bad decision but it was a decision that was forced upon them by a certain somebody. As for that violion you keep talking about its gone man all the Panathinaikoi shoved it up your ass ages ago.
ImageImage

Stonthialo
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Stonthialo »

Either way boys, statistically Olympiagavroi are runaway Greek Champions and have the record to prove it, but only in Greece where it has been consistently evident that money, not skill wins championships. 8)

Likewise our Green Gods lead by our superstar Karagounis and co continually fly the flag high for the Greek league in Europe, records and stats prove it.

Let Olympiakos have some Glory in Greece because in Europe, no one knows who they are! :lol: :lol:
Σκατά στα μουτρα σου

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Pao Thyra 13 wrote: When a referee makes a bad decision in Europe we all no that it was just bad DECISION, But when it happen in Greece we all no that it wasnt a bad decision but it was a decision that was forced upon them by a certain somebody. As for that violion you keep talking about its gone man all the Panathinaikoi shoved it up your ass ages ago.
Bahahahahahahahahaha, i want every person on the forum to read this for simply, its ridiculous garbage, and for the stupidity and unknowledgeable idiot its author really is. Fancy actually saying that bad decisions in 1 competition are "just bad decisions", but "when it happens in Greece we all no that it wasnt a bad decision", but "a decision that was forced upon them by a certain somebody" Bahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, you are a special forumite Thyra, you really are. May i ask, have you taken your medication this morning :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pao Thyra 13
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Pao Thyra 13 »

COLOSSUS wrote:
Pao Thyra 13 wrote: When a referee makes a bad decision in Europe we all no that it was just bad DECISION, But when it happen in Greece we all no that it wasnt a bad decision but it was a decision that was forced upon them by a certain somebody. As for that violion you keep talking about its gone man all the Panathinaikoi shoved it up your ass ages ago.
Bahahahahahahahahaha, i want every person on the forum to read this for simply, its ridiculous garbage, and for the stupidity and unknowledgeable idiot its author really is. Fancy actually saying that bad decisions in 1 competition are "just bad decisions", but "when it happens in Greece we all no that it wasnt a bad decision", but "a decision that was forced upon them by a certain somebody" Bahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, you are a special forumite Thyra, you really are. May i ask, have you taken your medication this morning :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL whats wrong cant you face the truth??, And no i dont need medication because i dont have a violin up my ass like you.
ImageImage

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Horto Magiko wrote:Either way boys, statistically Olympiagavroi are runaway Greek Champions and have the record to prove it...........
YOU SAID IT, AND DONT YOU FORGET IT SUNSHINE 8)

NA'SE KALA PEDI MOU :D

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Pao Thyra 13 wrote:
COLOSSUS wrote:

LOL whats wrong cant you face the truth??, And no i dont need medication because i dont have a violin up my ass like you.
erm, okay buddy, you just stay right where you are now, i have contacted Hillcrest, and they have sent a vehicle. Have a look outside your front door right about .................NOW :lol: :lol: :lol: