Bianchi to Napoli??

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Bianchi to Napoli??

Post by diegom »

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: Bianchi to Napoli??

Post by diegom »

http://www.solonapoli.com/leggi_news.as ... r%20Maggio

with Maggio from Sampdoria, Cech from chelsea??

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Ill bet 10 bucks that Bianchi will be at Napoli next year

the only club interested who is willing to put up the cash Man Citeh want.
good luck to you but he's not worth 12 million euro

and no Reggina fans he doesnt want to return to Reggio :roll: so please dont post that shite again :lol:

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

Bianchi and Lavezzi up front for Napoli 08/09???

shiraz YES!

# 9
Star Player
Star Player

Post by # 9 »

why not ay, seems like a good move.

how many clubs would that be for bianchi? :lol:

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

gooders wrote:how many clubs would that be for bianchi? :lol:
about as many as you claim to support

getborn
Star Player
Star Player

Post by getborn »

hefty price tag,,,

ronnie.Milan
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by ronnie.Milan »

Bianchi would be a great buy. I thought he did relatively well in the EPL but you could always tell he was going to go back to Italy.

Napoli_Sempre
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Napoli_Sempre »

Plenty of big signings next year
Fast food in Italy?? if you live in Italy and choose to eat fast food, there's something wrong with you. [Grazie Il Duce]

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

Post by FerrariTifosi27 »

il duce wrote:Ill bet 10 bucks that Bianchi will be at Napoli next year

the only club interested who is willing to put up the cash Man Citeh want.
good luck to you but he's not worth 12 million euro

and no Reggina fans he doesnt want to return to Reggio :roll: so please dont post that shite again :lol:
oi, il duce didn't you read that press conference that Bianchi did not long ago it's on df in the Reggina section :roll:

damn laziale merda fans, trying to act smart.

Anyways would be a class pick up for Napoli if/when they get him. Lavezzi & Bianchi would be an awesome strike force no doubt.

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

Rolando Bianchi: "In Reggio I left my heart"
mercoledì 28 maggio 2008 Wednesday, May 28, 2008

“Ancora oggi ho un ricordo splendido della mia esperienza in maglia amaranto. "Even today I have a wonderful memory of my experience in mesh amaranth. Reggio per me è stato un trampolino di lancio davvero importante, e se ho avuto la possibilità di andare a giocare in squadre importanti devo dire sicuramente grazie alla Reggina, al Presidente Foti, ma anche alla gente di Reggio che mi ha sempre incoraggiato dimostrandomi un grandissimo affetto e calore”. Reggio for me was a launching pad really important, and if I had the opportunity to go to play in important teams certainly have to say thanks to Reggina, the President Foti, but also to the people of Reggio who always encouraged me a great dimostrandomi affection and warmth ". Sono passati poco più di trecentosessantacinque giorni dall’indimenticabile salvezza della stagione 2006/07, ma Rolando Bianchi, bomber della storica formazione amaranto, non ha dimenticato la Reggina e, attraverso i microfoni di regginacalcio.com, ringrazia tutto l’ambiente reggino. It is now just over three hundred and sixty-five days dall'indimenticabile salvation of the 2006/07 season, but Rolando Bianchi, the historic bomber training amaranth, has not forgotten the Reggina and, through the microphones of regginacalcio.com, thanked the whole environment reggino. “Anche quando sono andato via – prosegue Rolando – i tifosi mi hanno dimostrato un affetto incredibile che non potrò mai dimenticare, a Reggio ho lasciato davvero il cuore. "Even when I went away - continues Rolando - the fans have shown me a tremendous affection that I can not ever forget, in Reggio I really left my heart. L’esperienza in maglia amaranto è stata davvero importante per me e spero di essere riuscito, con le mie prestazioni, a ripagare tutto l’ambiente”. Experience in mesh amaranth was really important for me and I hope to be successful, with my performance, to repay the entire environment. " Inevitabile, poi, un pensiero sulla stagione che si è appena conclusa. Inevitable, then, a thought that the season has just ended. “Sono sempre stato convinto che anche quest’anno la Reggina si sarebbe salvata. "I have always been convinced that this year the Reggina was saved. La società è ormai abituata a lottare per certi risultati e poi ho sempre creduto nel Presidente, molto attento ai rapporti umani con i calciatori, e abile nel trasmettere al gruppo la sicurezza necessaria per superare i momenti di difficoltà. The company is now accustomed to fight for some results and then I always believed in the President, very attentive to human relationships with the players, and adept at transmitting the group the security needed to overcome moments of difficulty. Mister Orlandi e il Prof. Mister Orlandi and Prof.. Mondilla, poi, credo abbiano dato una scossa importante per il raggiungimento di questo nuovo storico traguardo per tutta la città”. Mondilla, then, I have given a jolt important for the achievement of this new historical milestone for the whole city. " Infine, un saluto a tutti i tifosi amaranto. Finally, a greeting to all the fans amaranth. “Non finirò mai di ringraziare i tifosi reggini: l’affetto che ho avvertito a Reggio non l’ho davvero ricevuto da nessun’altra parte. "Do not ever finirò to thank the fans reggini: the affection that I felt in Reggio I have not really received anywhere else. Non dimenticherò mai il campionato scorso, una stagione eccezionale sia per quanto riguarda il rendimento personale che a livello di squadra. I'll never forget the championship last year, a season exceptional both as regards the performance staff-level team. Sono ancora molto legato alla maglia amaranto e mi auguro che la Reggina resti ancora a lungo nella massima serie”. There are still very attached to mesh amaranth and I hope that Reggina remains long in the premier league.
Read that laziale. 8)

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

he never said he wants to go back, just that the fans love him there and he is grateful for the opportunity. no shit he is thankful and of course the fans love him.

one word for this sentence: mercenario.
Reggio per me è stato un trampolino di lancio davvero importante
I wouldnt hold anything against him though, he's bergamasco not calo.

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

il duce wrote:he never said he wants to go back, just that the fans love him there and he is grateful for the opportunity. no shit he is thankful and of course the fans love him.

one word for this sentence: mercenario.
Reggio per me è stato un trampolino di lancio davvero importante
I wouldnt hold anything against him though, he's bergamasco not calo.
Yes correct, he was born in Bergamo. Foti is looking at bringing him back one day.

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

well I cant see him in a Reggio shirt again, unless he fails to score goals over the next few years.

hope you calabresi enjoyed that penalty. If he really loved Reggina he wouldn't have celebrated especially as he was only on loan with us. :lol:

doesnt look too cut about it - http://www.goal.com/images/27737.jpg

was thinking yesterday how sweet it would be if Amoruso went down to the Granillo next season in a biancoceleste shirt and bagged a tripletta sending Reggio to Serie B. Would be worth the overpriced transfer fee alone even if he did nothing else at all for the rest of the year. :lol:

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

il duce wrote:well I cant see him in a Reggio shirt again, unless he fails to score goals over the next few years.

hope you calabresi enjoyed that penalty. If he really loved Reggina he wouldn't have celebrated especially as he was only on loan with us. :lol:

was thinking yesterday how sweet it would be if Amoruso went down to the Granillo next season in a biancoceleste shirt and bagged a tripletta sending Reggio to Serie B. Would be worth the overpriced transfer fee alone even if he did nothing else at all for the rest of the year. :lol:
Oh you will see him in an Amaranto guernsey again, and yes he was distressed after scoring that penalty for the lanziale merda. You only got him on loan when he was at Man City because Eriksson used to coach Lazio.

Also we are NEVER going down to Serie B. You should see all the classy players we are going for Paredes, Foggia (that's right), Budan, Morrone, Brighi, Ale Lucarelli.

It's more likely Lazio are going down down down down to Serie B :lol: :lol: They won't sign anyone else in the transfer market and fall. :lol: Because Lazio are merda long time :wink:

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Bianchi9Amaranto wrote:
il duce wrote:well I cant see him in a Reggio shirt again, unless he fails to score goals over the next few years.

Oh you will see him in an Amaranto guernsey again, and yes he was distressed after scoring that penalty for the lanziale merda. You only got him on loan when he was at Man City because Eriksson used to coach Lazio.

Also we are NEVER going down to Serie B. You should see all the classy players we are going for Paredes, Foggia (that's right), Budan, Morrone, Brighi, Ale Lucarelli.

It's more likely Lazio are going down down down down to Serie B :lol: :lol: They won't sign anyone else in the transfer market and fall. :lol: Because Lazio are merda long time :wink:
one thing to be realistic, another to dream.

Reggina cant afford those players. Lotito will use Foggia as bait for a player at Lazio who we will actually use, he wont get loaned out again. Looks to be heading Palermo way for either Miccoli or Simplicio.

Budan, no chance in hell. He's an international man, if he hits it for Hrvastka at Euro his price will rise to something only a big club can afford.

Im curious as to why Nicola wants to leave Reggio so much that he made up some shite about wanting to play in Spain, then instantly opening negotiations with Lazio once Foti agrees to let him go?? Maybe because Reggina are going to drop eventually, or cause Reggio is home of the 'ndrangheta. Calabria is a shiraz mafia heartland. Could be worse though, he could live in Locri. :lol:

I would much rather stick to the capitale.

vigilante
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by vigilante »

Also we are NEVER going down to Serie B.
Naivety at its best. you should stop reading all the gossip papers bianchi9 and calm down. this time of year is always full of Barossa Pearl rumours and until the players are presented to the media and unveiled in team colours, i wouldn't trust what they're writing as far as i could throw the paper the stories are written on.
Boia chi Molla

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

il duce wrote:
Bianchi9Amaranto wrote:

one thing to be realistic, another to dream.

Reggina cant afford those players. Lotito will use Foggia as bait for a player at Lazio who we will actually use, he wont get loaned out again. Looks to be heading Palermo way for either Miccoli or Simplicio.

Budan, no chance in hell. He's an international man, if he hits it for Hrvastka at Euro his price will rise to something only a big club can afford.

Im curious as to why Nicola wants to leave Reggio so much that he made up some shite about wanting to play in Spain, then instantly opening negotiations with Lazio once Foti agrees to let him go?? Maybe because Reggina are going to drop eventually, or cause Reggio is home of the 'ndrangheta. Calabria is a shiraz mafia heartland. Could be worse though, he could live in Locri. :lol:

I would much rather stick to the capitale.
Oww, Reggina can afford those players. They are going to pay for Morrone & Baronio. They still haven't used the money that they got for Bianchi. Paredes terminated his contract at Sporting to come back to Reggina. Foggia will come back, Foti is looking to bringing in another trequartisti. Of course it'll be hard to sign Budan especially since Palermo will get him after they lost Amauri.

Amoruso wants to leave Reggina cause he is arrogant and lost his heart to play for the Amaranto. Reggina are focused on building for the future, Amoruso said he wants to leave to let Stuani step up.

We won't drop because once our squad gets Morrone & Baronio in the midfield we'll have one of the best midfields in Serie A even ask Indimenticabile Reggina. Also I don't see us dropping anytime soon with the talent we are signing and the future that is coming through.

ps the mafia heartland is more Sicilia :wink: Also Lazio is vermin.

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

All small clubs in A bite the bullet at some point and face the retrocesso, this year Parma dropped after 18 years, cant go through a relegation battle every year and make it through, eventually you come off second best

Look I love southern clubs in A. keep those northerners on their toes.

but when it comes to Calabria I cant stand Reggio. Catanzaro added far more value to the comp, with players hitting hattricks against Roma. Too many people out there that love to send SMSs when Reggina beat Lazio or topple a big club (thankfully it doesnt happen all to often) yet rest of the year theyre hoping Roma can beat Inter to the title and Juve make CL.

The Calos can learn from Campania on how to unite around a football team.

as for the best midfield in Serie A...... LOL.

Mafia heartland is not Sicilia and its not Napoli like many think, its Calabria specifically provincia Reggio. Im not stirring here, Im serious.

vigilante
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by vigilante »

Reggina beat Lazio or topple a big club (thankfully it doesnt happen all to often) yet rest of the year theyre hoping Roma can beat Inter to the title and Juve make CL.
on the money as per usual DUX

OVRA serves you well. you're networking of information astounds me
Boia chi Molla

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

vigilante wrote:
Reggina beat Lazio or topple a big club (thankfully it doesnt happen all to often) yet rest of the year theyre hoping Roma can beat Inter to the title and Juve make CL.
on the money as per usual DUX

OVRA serves you well. you're networking of information astounds me
live and breathe calcio

'tino and the ascolano still kings when it comes to information

Im just spewing I never got to see Diego live :lol:

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

il duce wrote:All small clubs in A bite the bullet at some point and face the retrocesso, this year Parma dropped after 18 years, cant go through a relegation battle every year and make it through, eventually you come off second best

Look I love southern clubs in A. keep those northerners on their toes.

but when it comes to Calabria I cant stand Reggio. Catanzaro added far more value to the comp, with players hitting hattricks against Roma. Too many people out there that love to send SMSs when Reggina beat Lazio or topple a big club (thankfully it doesnt happen all to often) yet rest of the year theyre hoping Roma can beat Inter to the title and Juve make CL.

The Calos can learn from Campania on how to unite around a football team.

as for the best midfield in Serie A...... LOL.

Mafia heartland is not Sicilia and its not Napoli like many think, its Calabria specifically provincia Reggio. Im not stirring here, Im serious.
I don't know why you hate Reggina, it's a joke. I don't hate Lazio that much. I give my support to all Serie A clubs who get into European Competitions even though Reggina aren't in it although they will get in there someday fingers crossed.

I was giving your Lanziale support in the CL when they needed it the most. I want an Italian team to win a Champions League. I hope Fiorentina win it this season especially with all the talent they signed and are signing.

Reggina10Cozza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Reggina10Cozza »

laziale, bianchi9amaranto is right about our possible player signings, paredes, morrone, baronio, brighi and brienza are very close to Reggina right now, and you will find a few of those names have terminated their contracts, which makes the sales likely... U underrate Bianchi tremendously and he will prove you wrong, dont know what you want, wasnt given a go in front of Pandev and Rocchi but when he did scored some rippers, their is no doubting Bianchi's talent for anyone who has watched him play, and he is well worth his price tag... that Man City and Lazio did not utilise his ability is to their own detriment... but even Man City faithful felt he was the best striker they had seen at their club in years.....

A few points..
1)Bianchi went to Man City for one reason, he wanted to go to the highest bidder in order to help Regginas financial situation.

2) Whilst in Man City Bianchi stated he misses Reggina! and the fans and friends he had in Reggio!

3) Bianchi has continuously praised president Foti and the Reggina public and spirit!

So no.... Bianchi has not specifically said he wants to play for Reggina, but for someone to say they left their heart at a team, does clearly suggest the player dreams of returning one day! for a player of Bianchi's ability this is not something I want to see too soon (along with many Reggina fans) as we want to see him reach full potential and maybe play for Italy in the future. But for B9A to dream he wants to return is in no way a silly comment.

On the subject of Pasquale Foggia, he infact has stated his desire to play again in the Reggina shirt, and of course this has raised speculation he may wear the Amaranto shirt this season.

Reggina may not be the wealthiest side in Italy but the fact that this is our seventh straight season in serie a, is testiment to our presidents ability to invest in quality whilst keeping us financially stable... U may not like Reggina, but if you dont show respect for their achievement in serie a and their presidents efficiency in running the club, u r not a fan of Italian Football as Reggina have trully been the heart of the south in the past decade and continue to discover talent that boosts the leagues technical depth.

I dont also know how people can still say Catanzaro are better than Reggina, they spent 5 seasons in serie a... and have not been in the top flight in 25 years, Reggina is a very young club and has already been in serie a for 9 seasons, all Catanzaro has on use is a higher placing of seventh in 1982, however our seasons under Mazzarri deserve even more appraise than that achievement. Catanzaro has not produced Pirlo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /rant

getborn
Star Player
Star Player

Post by getborn »

reggina will win the scudetto before they are relegated :wink:

Honestly,,,

i would be very surprised if 10% of the tranfer speculation bears fruit, but dont worry if reggina fail you have Juventus in the CL.

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

Foggia LOL he keeps saying he wants to play for Napoli too - wouldnt take much notice of him.

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Reggina10Cozza wrote:laziale, bianchi9amaranto is right about our possible player signings, paredes, morrone, baronio, brighi and brienza are very close to Reggina right now, and you will find a few of those names have terminated their contracts, which makes the sales likely..
those guys I can see joining Reggio but come on bud be realistic. Reggina will not sign either Budan or Foggia.
U underrate Bianchi tremendously and he will prove you wrong, dont know what you want, wasnt given a go in front of Pandev and Rocchi but when he did scored some rippers, their is no doubting Bianchi's talent for anyone who has watched him play, and he is well worth his price tag... that Man City and Lazio did not utilise his ability is to their own detriment... but even Man City faithful felt he was the best striker they had seen at their club in years.....
well worth a 12 million euro price tag????? no doubting his potential and I think he added an extra threat to the Lazio forward line but only the top 6 club financially can afford that kind of cash for a player who at 25 has only had one great season. the reason Rocchi and Pandev are preferred is because their partnership is lethal and guarantees goals. Bianchi played as a 3rd man.
A few points..
1)Bianchi went to Man City for one reason, he wanted to go to the highest bidder in order to help Regginas financial situation.

2) Whilst in Man City Bianchi stated he misses Reggina! and the fans and friends he had in Reggio!

3) Bianchi has continuously praised president Foti and the Reggina public and spirit!

So no.... Bianchi has not specifically said he wants to play for Reggina, but for someone to say they left their heart at a team, does clearly suggest the player dreams of returning one day! for a player of Bianchi's ability this is not something I want to see too soon (along with many Reggina fans) as we want to see him reach full potential and maybe play for Italy in the future. But for B9A to dream he wants to return is in no way a silly comment.
no disagreements there, thats exactly what I said. Im sure he has fond memories of Reggio but him playing there again is only a dream right now.
On the subject of Pasquale Foggia, he infact has stated his desire to play again in the Reggina shirt, and of course this has raised speculation he may wear the Amaranto shirt this season.
Pasquale Foggia is not a man who has a lot of respect as a person. he is a troublemaker hence why he never got a real run at Lazio. The bloke got his mate to beat the f*ck out of a Cagliari teammate, the incident nearly sending Cagliari to Serie B!!! Lazio hold his contract and Lotito will play hardball with Zampa over an exchange deal.
Reggina may not be the wealthiest side in Italy but the fact that this is our seventh straight season in serie a, is testiment to our presidents ability to invest in quality whilst keeping us financially stable... U may not like Reggina, but if you dont show respect for their achievement in serie a and their presidents efficiency in running the club, u r not a fan of Italian Football as Reggina have trully been the heart of the south in the past decade and continue to discover talent that boosts the leagues technical depth.
Lilio Foti is the best thing at Reggina. without him i suspect you guys would be playing football against the likes of Pescara in a lower division.

youre saying Im not a fan of italian football?? Do i look like a fan of Italian football. I have great respect for what Reggina have achieved but cannot bring myself to like the club. I hate half the clubs in italian football despite having great respect for what they have done. if you read the thread you'd realise that.
I dont also know how people can still say Catanzaro are better than Reggina, they spent 5 seasons in serie a... and have not been in the top flight in 25 years, Reggina is a very young club and has already been in serie a for 9 seasons, all Catanzaro has on use is a higher placing of seventh in 1982, however our seasons under Mazzarri deserve even more appraise than that achievement. Catanzaro has not produced Pirlo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /rant
Catanzaro had Massimo Palanca. 8) tripletta!!!!

If Reggina can establish themselves in A they will quickly surpass Catanzaro.

why you guys take my opinion so seriously is beyond me.