January Transfer Season

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Not a chance that De Rossi will leave Roma.

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

Post by The one and only »

Juventino wrote:Not a chance that De Rossi will leave Roma.
agreed and how the hell can this guy say de rossi as a back up :shock:
I speak nothing but the truth

DON HALA MADRID
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by DON HALA MADRID »

Veloso - 21, De Rossi - 24 years old. It would be extremely hard getting De Rossi to leave Roma but if Diarra leaves and Veloso is a no-go who the hell will fill his position.... This is not to say De Rossi isn't better or anything like that, Miguel Veloso is our main target for the DM position - and common sense says you gotta have a backup if you can't sign him.

And Scudetto - read the writing a bit better next time mate, I know for a fact that he'll be hot property as 5 big clubs have already signalled their intentions to sign him and he's already in demand. - bit of common sense needed there.
ImageImage

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

i reckon liverpool need to get crouch and kuyt out and invest in a quality striker and a new defender...hyppia is getting past it now

ComeOnYouBlues
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by ComeOnYouBlues »

Ipswich In:
Richard Chaplow from West Brom
David Norris from Plymouth
Laurent Robert (seen in Ipswich having drinks with Sheepshanks (chairman))
Kyle Lafferty (burnley

Out:
A few youngsters on loan most probably.

Also watch out for Jordan Rhodes in the future,he is a 17 year old striker and he came off the bench at the weekend for 10 minutes, scored over 40 goals last season in reserves and u18s and is one for the future, you heard it here first :wink:, and we bought him 2 seasons ago from Barnsley for 5k, His dad is the goalkeeper coach for us

olympiakos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by olympiakos »

totsreds08 wrote:i reckon liverpool need to get crouch and kuyt out and invest in a quality striker and a new defender...hyppia is getting past it now
he is doing ok isnt he? so is crouch i guess, i reckon they are good to at least have both of them on the bench

Lilly Whites
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Lilly Whites »

De Rossi will never leave Roma

Never.

Hopefully we can pick up a few good signings this janurary

i hope to pick up someone like Bianchi or Sno

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Hala, like all Madrid supporters, your a dreamer... I hate roma and all that, but the arrogance of thinking you can buy someone like De Rossi who is better than all central midfielders at your club and state he will be a back up is hilarity at its finest.

DON HALA MADRID
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by DON HALA MADRID »

a dreamer...? I hope you don't base that on success, but to the point - we don't play a CM in our lineup mate, we have Diarra as our DM who might/will probably leave soon and Veloso is our no.1 man to fill that spot, now like I have said, again and again, I don't think De Rossi would leave Roma but if Veloso is a no go then De Rossi would definitely be one of the best options out there for his position. (Keeping in mind that if he were interested in leaving Roma, he'd be one of our main priorities)

funny how people over-react to such things.. But anyway, here's a bit of a list as to whom Portugal and Mijatovic can/probably will choose from..

AMAURI-OBERTAN-M.GOMEZ-HUNTELAAR - strikers
D.CARVALHO-VELOSO-BANEGA-NASRI-DIEGO-KERLON - midfielders
GARAY-CECARES-SUCHY-CAHAIS-IVANOVIC - defenders

Next season though - Benzema and/or Quaresma are the most likely
ImageImage

sparts
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sparts »

man united are keen to get alan hutton from rangers for around 6 million quid.(right back) Man city are putting peter crouch at the top of their shopping list. tottenham have agreed to sign young prospect chris gunter and may also add ezequiel garay from santander. also saviola has been linked with bolton believe it or not!
"barmy army, chairboys!!"

Aldo Serena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aldo Serena »

Napoli has been linked with midfielders Ahamuda of River Plate and Battaglia of Boca Juniors to sure up the midfield. Also, talk of a swap deal with Lazio - Domizzi for Stendardo. Torino have expressed interest in Calaio, but Marino is unlikely to sell him.

An interesting rumour I read on calciomercato was Livorno's president has come out and said they will sell GK Amelia to Napoli in the summer to help Napoli with their Euro aspirations?

MSSC Blue Eagles
2011 Division 3 Champions

manU4life
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by manU4life »

IpswichTown1878 wrote:Ipswich In:
Kyle Lafferty (burnley

Out:

Also watch out for Jordan Rhodes in the future,he is a 17 year old striker and he came off the bench at the weekend for 10 minutes, scored over 40 goals last season in reserves and u18s and is one for the future, you heard it here first :wink:, and we bought him 2 seasons ago from Barnsley for 5k, His dad is the goalkeeper coach for us
i heard celtic were after the burnley inbred lafferty.....if robert is half as good as he was at newcastle then thatll be a good get

ComeOnYouBlues
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by ComeOnYouBlues »

manU4life wrote:
IpswichTown1878 wrote:Ipswich In:
Kyle Lafferty (burnley

Out:

i heard celtic were after the burnley inbred lafferty.....if robert is half as good as he was at newcastle then thatll be a good get
Celtic were after him but personally i don't think he is good enough for them so maybe there intrest in him will die down. Robert would be class we need a left winger too

bradley
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by bradley »

Main players linked in/out of Everton this January

IN
David Albelda (Valencia) - Apparently we are interested but he fancies Athletico Madrid more. Rule in Spain is if you play more than 5 games in la liga for a team, you cant play for another spanish team that season - so if he goes to Athletico he will have to enjoy Valencia's reserves or be loaned out to a foreign team till July.

Manuel Fernandes (Valencia) - The one that got away, coming back?? Would be amazing but seems a long shot. Hopeful still..

Johann Vogel (Un-attached) - Was meant to sign in the off-season till Betis decided they wanted more for him even though they said he could leave for free. Well now hes a free agent and apparently Moyes is keen again.

OUT
James McFadden (Rangers, Celtic, Birmingham) - McFadden will struggle to get playing time at Goodison. IMO Anichebe, Vaughan, Johnson and Yakubu are all better than him. If we could get 4 mil pounds for him it would be well worth it.

Dont believe the Arteta stuff regarding Real Madrid. If anyone is interested it is Valencia..

manU4life
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by manU4life »

skliro wrote:Main players linked in/out of Everton this January

IN
David Albelda (Valencia) - Apparently we are interested but he fancies Athletico Madrid more. Rule in Spain is if you play more than 5 games in la liga for a team, you cant play for another spanish team that season - so if he goes to Athletico he will have to enjoy Valencia's reserves or be loaned out to a foreign team till July.

Manuel Fernandes (Valencia) - The one that got away, coming back?? Would be amazing but seems a long shot. Hopeful still..

Johann Vogel (Un-attached) - Was meant to sign in the off-season till Betis decided they wanted more for him even though they said he could leave for free. Well now hes a free agent and apparently Moyes is keen again.

OUT
James McFadden (Rangers, Celtic, Birmingham) - McFadden will struggle to get playing time at Goodison. IMO Anichebe, Vaughan, Johnson and Yakubu are all better than him. If we could get 4 mil pounds for him it would be well worth it.

Dont believe the Arteta stuff regarding Real Madrid. If anyone is interested it is Valencia..
mcfadden is better then vaughn and anichebe

paul merson
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by paul merson »

totsreds08 wrote:i reckon liverpool need to get crouch and kuyt out and invest in a quality striker and a new defender...hyppia is getting past it now
Send him back to villa, him and big john Carew up front, high balls for fun!!

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

Hala Madrid wrote:Veloso - 21, De Rossi - 24 years old. It would be extremely hard getting De Rossi to leave Roma but if Diarra leaves and Veloso is a no-go who the hell will fill his position.....
Cambiasso. Oh that's right he left Real on a free :wink:
I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you

bradley
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by bradley »

manU4life wrote:
skliro wrote:Main players linked in/out of Everton this January

IN

OUT

mcfadden is better then vaughn and anichebe
Maybe for Scotland he looks good but for Everton he hasnt given us more than a handful of good games in 3-4 seasons.

He is great for the occassional screamer but thats about it. I think hes only got 10 premier league goals for Everton since he joined in 03/04.. and he cant play on the wing either..

manU4life
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by manU4life »

alan hutton and branislav ivanovic are linked strongly with united in january. nicky shorey could also find himself at OT in a shock move that doesnt really make sense

BillShankly
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BillShankly »

lol why the shiraz would you want alan hutton.

nicky shorey is all class.

Caramelas13
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Caramelas13 »

olympiakos wrote:
he is doing ok isnt he? so is crouch i guess, i reckon they are good to at least have both of them on the bench
He's doing rubbish at the moment.

manU4life
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by manU4life »

BillShankly wrote:lol why the shiraz would you want alan hutton.

i think they expect brown to leave and with captain underpants out we need a RB.....

ComeOnYouBlues
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by ComeOnYouBlues »

manU4life wrote:

i think they expect brown to leave and with captain underpants out we need a RB.....
I hope your captain comes back on his first game and breaks his leg then retires :D :evil:. Yes you do need a right back even if you keep Brown and Neville because there both shite

manU4life
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by manU4life »

IpswichTown1878 wrote:
manU4life wrote:

I hope your captain comes back on his first game and breaks his leg then retires :D :evil:. Yes you do need a right back even if you keep Brown and Neville because there both shite
im quite partial to brown but neville is cabernet yes

Pimpong
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Pimpong »

Deco drops Barca departure hint

Barcelona midfielder Deco has hinted that he would be interested in a move to England if he leaves the Nou Camp.

The former Porto player has indicated he could leave Barca at the end of the season if they fail to enjoy a successful campaign.

Deco has struggled for form and fitness this term and he is believed to be considering his future at Barca.

The Portuguese international has revealed he would like to try his luck in England and he believes Manchester United would be an ideal destination if he does leave Barcelona.

"If we don't win anything this year I will be off," Deco is quoted as saying in The News of the World.

"Playing for Barcelona is a dream that I have realised.

"This is my fourth season and has been a fantastic period in my career but if things don't go well I will be leaving.

"The English league is somewhere I'd like to play.

"You can compare Manchester United to Barcelona."

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is someone like Norman Einstein" Bill Shankly - Ex. Liverpool Manager

manU4life
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by manU4life »

deco,yes please..........fergie only wants to sign players that arent already cup bound so i doubt it will happen just like alan hutton. makes me wonder if he'll try shorey or evra out at RB if he does sign shorey and brown leaves

Lilly Whites
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Lilly Whites »

Hala Madrid are you on pills?

manU4life
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by manU4life »

Forza Roma wrote:Hala Madrid are you on pills?
think he has put them in his bum so they get to the bloodstream quicker

Lilly Whites
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Lilly Whites »

manU4life wrote:
Forza Roma wrote:Hala Madrid are you on pills?
think he has put them in his bum so they get to the bloodstream quicker
:lol: makes sense to me

pires7
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by pires7 »

manU4life wrote:deco,yes please..........fergie only wants to sign players that arent already cup bound so i doubt it will happen just like alan hutton. makes me wonder if he'll try shorey or evra out at RB if he does sign shorey and brown leaves
do you rate shorey?