Chelsea bandwagon support falling

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

ForzaChievo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:34 am

Chelsea bandwagon support falling

Post by ForzaChievo »

24,973 people turned up to watch there first CL match this morning, they truely are plastic.

User avatar
ruud
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 13172
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:18 pm

Post by ruud »

i dont think rosenborg is a crowd drawer
Image

ForzaChievo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:34 am

Post by ForzaChievo »

Huntelaar wrote:i dont think rosenborg is a crowd drawer
Liverpool,Arsenal & Man United no matter who they play, always drawing big crowds.

Chelsea claim to be a big club, yet 18,000 people didn't turn up.

If they were winning and sitting 1st in the EPL, it would have been sold out.

BANDWAGON supporters.

adriano10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 2144
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:29 pm

Post by adriano10 »

that's actually quite disappointing... I must admit i've always followed Chelsea but it seems that after last season, a few mates who claimed to follow chelsea don't give a crap about them any more!

User avatar
LeBron
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1473
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:22 pm

Post by LeBron »

north_side94 wrote:
Huntelaar wrote:i dont think rosenborg is a crowd drawer
Liverpool,Arsenal & Man United no matter who they play, always drawing big crowds.

Chelsea claim to be a big club, yet 18,000 people didn't turn up.

If they were winning and sitting 1st in the EPL, it would have been sold out.

BANDWAGON supporters.
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1452
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:09 pm

Post by CR7 »

thats awasum S H I R A Z chelsea

User avatar
delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 12847
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:25 am

Post by delfino_1936 »

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE cabernet?????????????????????????

cabernet CLUB, NO HISTORY!!!!

:lol:
Last edited by delfino_1936 on Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 12235
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:24 pm

Post by Le King »

its the cl, no matter who they play u will go see em!
pretty crap if ya ask me, is the fad wearin off?

adriano10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 2144
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:29 pm

Post by adriano10 »

MUFCBOY wrote:its the cl, no matter who they play u will go see em!
pretty crap if ya ask me, is the fad wearin off?
that's shiraz disgusting ....
you're right... it's the UCL for peaks sake!!!!! we should have Stamford Bridge should be full!!!

as for you Rigoni10, just worry about beating Sevilla mate...

User avatar
ronaldo07
Coach
Coach
Posts: 25040
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:48 am

Post by ronaldo07 »

it's lesser than the attendance when Selangor FC vs Johor FC :lol:
Image
Image

ForzaChievo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:34 am

Post by ForzaChievo »

Melbourne Victory get more to there games then what Chelsea did.

MG&Son
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4519
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:39 am

Post by MG&Son »

Victory get better attendences than a lot of premier league clubs week in week out.
Image

If ye cannae dae the bouncy you're a Tim!
If ye cannae dae the bouncy you're a Tim!
If ye cannae dae the bouncy, cannae dae the bouncy,
Cannae dae the bouncy you're a Tim!

Stevie G Anfield Legend
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by Stevie G Anfield Legend »

pretty pathetic really...

even though juventus were an even bigger joke few years back

there was a game against arsenal where they got below 10,000 or sumthing like that

User avatar
delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 12847
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:25 am

Post by delfino_1936 »

adriano10 wrote:
MUFCBOY wrote:its the cl, no matter who they play u will go see em!
pretty crap if ya ask me, is the fad wearin off?
that's shiraz disgusting ....
you're right... it's the UCL for peaks sake!!!!! we should have Stamford Bridge should be full!!!

as for you Rigoni10, just worry about beating Sevilla mate...
no biggy....HAHAHAHA 1-1 at home with rosenborg
Image

User avatar
Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 16451
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:02 pm

Post by Hawkesy »

Would you pay $120 quid to watch Rosenborg?

User avatar
Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 11092
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:45 pm

Post by Juventino »

Stevie G Anfield Legend wrote:pretty pathetic really...

even though juventus were an even bigger joke few years back

there was a game against arsenal where they got below 10,000 or sumthing like that
Nah it wasn't it wasn't the Arsenal game, but it was one of the games in that season's group stage where a low crowd turned out. I think it was against Rapid Vienna in the snow.

EDIT - come to think of it, I think Maccabi Haifi the season before also drew a crowd that low.

Hopefully it all changes when the Delle Alpi is re-developed.

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach
Posts: 24371
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:54 pm

Post by Missing Post Count »

Hawkesy wrote:Would you pay $120 quid to watch Rosenborg?
If they met Bodø/Glimt in the Cup final? yes.

At stamford bridge? Yes if it was a one off, but not week in week out

ozzie owl
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 18516
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Chelsea

Post by ozzie owl »

Hawkesy wrote:Would you pay $120 quid to watch Rosenborg?
Given the standard of the opposition why didnt they drop ticket price.

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1723
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:55 pm

Re: Chelsea bandwagon support falling

Post by King Of East »

north_side94 wrote:24,973 people turned up to watch there first CL match this morning, they truely are plastic.
That is a totally stupid comment!!!!

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1723
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:55 pm

Post by King Of East »

Rigoni 10 wrote:WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE cabernet?????????????????????????

cabernet CLUB, NO HISTORY!!!!

:lol:
Where was i? I was supporting them through thick & thin, I have watched us almost totally colapse as a club when Bates bought us for a pound, watched us get relegated twice! So don't give me this cabernet about being a bandwagon supporter cause iv'e been through the bad times! :x :x

adriano10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 2144
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:29 pm

Post by adriano10 »

strappineastie wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE cabernet?????????????????????????

cabernet CLUB, NO HISTORY!!!!

:lol:
Where was i? I was supporting them through thick & thin, I have watched us almost totally colapse as a club when Bates bought us for a pound, watched us get relegated twice! So don't give me this cabernet about being a bandwagon supporter cause iv'e been through the bad times! :x :x
dont worry mate, I feel you... it seems like when you tell people you follow Chelsea they laugh and go "Oh yer jump on the bandwagon,"

you know at a casual day in 1999, i got teased by Man Utd. supporters for wearing my old chelsea top.... the one's with Autoglass on the front...
so i hate Man Utd with a passion

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1723
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:55 pm

Post by King Of East »

It frustrates the shiraz out of me mate! I've loved Chelsea longer than i have loved anything in my life! I have that strip too son! There are 3 teams i hate with a passion & that's Man Utd, Liverpoo & Leeds!

User avatar
delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 12847
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:25 am

Post by delfino_1936 »

adriano10 wrote:
strappineastie wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE cabernet?????????????????????????

cabernet CLUB, NO HISTORY!!!!

:lol:
Where was i? I was supporting them through thick & thin, I have watched us almost totally colapse as a club when Bates bought us for a pound, watched us get relegated twice! So don't give me this cabernet about being a bandwagon supporter cause iv'e been through the bad times! :x :x
dont worry mate, I feel you... it seems like when you tell people you follow Chelsea they laugh and go "Oh yer jump on the bandwagon,"

you know at a casual day in 1999, i got teased by Man Utd. supporters for wearing my old chelsea top.... the one's with Autoglass on the front...
so i hate Man Utd with a passion
my comment was directed at the 20,000 that didn't go to the game
Image

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Rigoni 10 wrote:WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE cabernet?????????????????????????

cabernet CLUB, NO HISTORY!!!!

:lol:

Fuckkkk offff, at least they had faith in the italians, Zola, vialli, di matteo, and the rest.

And rigoni your italian ay? fuckennn disgrace!!! Follow arsenal, bunch of french cuntsss!!

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1723
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:55 pm

Post by King Of East »

Rigoni 10 wrote:
adriano10 wrote:
strappineastie wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE cabernet?????????????????????????

cabernet CLUB, NO HISTORY!!!!

:lol:
Where was i? I was supporting them through thick & thin, I have watched us almost totally colapse as a club when Bates bought us for a pound, watched us get relegated twice! So don't give me this cabernet about being a bandwagon supporter cause iv'e been through the bad times! :x :x
dont worry mate, I feel you... it seems like when you tell people you follow Chelsea they laugh and go "Oh yer jump on the bandwagon,"

you know at a casual day in 1999, i got teased by Man Utd. supporters for wearing my old chelsea top.... the one's with Autoglass on the front...
so i hate Man Utd with a passion
my comment was directed at the 20,000 that didn't go to the game
But how do you know that they are so called " Bandwagon Supporters "?

User avatar
delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 12847
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:25 am

Post by delfino_1936 »

Garcia_Jackson wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE cabernet?????????????????????????

cabernet CLUB, NO HISTORY!!!!

:lol:

Fuckkkk offff, at least they had faith in the italians, Zola, vialli, di matteo, and the rest.

And rigoni your italian ay? fuckennn disgrace!!! Follow arsenal, bunch of french cuntsss!!
just show what u no about football

shiraz ALL!!!!!!!!

even when they had those players they achieved nothing....so stfu
Image

User avatar
delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 12847
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:25 am

Post by delfino_1936 »

strappineastie wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:
adriano10 wrote:
strappineastie wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE cabernet?????????????????????????

cabernet CLUB, NO HISTORY!!!!

:lol:
Where was i? I was supporting them through thick & thin, I have watched us almost totally colapse as a club when Bates bought us for a pound, watched us get relegated twice! So don't give me this cabernet about being a bandwagon supporter cause iv'e been through the bad times! :x :x
dont worry mate, I feel you... it seems like when you tell people you follow Chelsea they laugh and go "Oh yer jump on the bandwagon,"

you know at a casual day in 1999, i got teased by Man Utd. supporters for wearing my old chelsea top.... the one's with Autoglass on the front...
so i hate Man Utd with a passion
my comment was directed at the 20,000 that didn't go to the game
But how do you know that they are so called " Bandwagon Supporters "?
i don't but if they didn't have the same characteristics as a bandwagon supporter they would have been at the game
Image

MG&Son
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4519
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:39 am

Post by MG&Son »

Garcia_Jackson wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE cabernet?????????????????????????

cabernet CLUB, NO HISTORY!!!!

:lol:

Fuckkkk offff, at least they had faith in the italians, Zola, vialli, di matteo, and the rest.

And rigoni your italian ay? fuckennn disgrace!!! Follow arsenal, bunch of french cuntsss!!
stupidest comment of the day. muppet!
Image

If ye cannae dae the bouncy you're a Tim!
If ye cannae dae the bouncy you're a Tim!
If ye cannae dae the bouncy, cannae dae the bouncy,
Cannae dae the bouncy you're a Tim!

User avatar
delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 12847
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:25 am

Post by delfino_1936 »

Mighty Ger! wrote:
Garcia_Jackson wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE cabernet?????????????????????????

cabernet CLUB, NO HISTORY!!!!

:lol:

Fuckkkk offff, at least they had faith in the italians, Zola, vialli, di matteo, and the rest.

And rigoni your italian ay? fuckennn disgrace!!! Follow arsenal, bunch of french cuntsss!!
stupidest comment of the day. muppet!
thankyou
Image

ForzaChievo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:34 am

Post by ForzaChievo »

A big club doesn't take 50 years to win another title.

Post Reply