Breciano??

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

JUVE 11
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by JUVE 11 »

aussie_ascoli wrote:No-one is right or wrong in this. You can support whoever you want, just different people see it differently.

Personally i cannot support any other club team in the world except for Ascoli, simply because if i take 1% of the support I have for Ascoli, it would not feel right. I feel my commitment is soley for Ascoli, and anything else is a compromise.
Fair enough, good point ascoli.

I'm exactly the same as you then, I just can't comprehend how you can go for 2 teams, especially one from england. Nothing against enlsish or the EPL, I love watching any football. But can you see where I'm coming from with my argument at diegom ? IMO its just wrong.

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

Post by The one and only »

Rigoni 10 wrote:
aussie_ascoli wrote:No-one is right or wrong in this. You can support whoever you want, just different people see it differently.

Personally i cannot support any other club team in the world except for Ascoli, simply because if i take 1% of the support I have for Ascoli, it would not feel right. I feel my commitment is soley for Ascoli, and anything else is a compromise.
you're 100% correct. it's all about how the person feels and also what type of football they have grown up with.

I've grown up with Pescara and EPL my family goes for Arsenal
thats true i go for manchester united because my family goes for them so many ppl call us youngsters bandwagoners but what could i do if i was brought up to go for them
I speak nothing but the truth

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

The one and only wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:

you're 100% correct. it's all about how the person feels and also what type of football they have grown up with.

I've grown up with Pescara and EPL my family goes for Arsenal
thats true i go for manchester united because my family goes for them so many ppl call us youngsters bandwagoners but what could i do if i was brought up to go for them
damn straight!!!! no-one can deny our support for our clubs

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

I can cos both your clubs are gay

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

NEDVED 11 wrote:Its got nothing to do with the players on the team you DH !!

OK, Do you see any Liverpool (just an example of an english club) "supporter" with a Liverpool player juggling a ball and "Egland - WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS 1966" as his signature. Showing off proudly, that he bought a new AC Milan shirt, and how good it looks ??

Does that seem normal to you ???

Are u serious, cos I support Napoli and Man Utd is that against the law???
U stick to following cheats in Juventus and I will follow my NAPOLI and Man Utd.
Ps I do not have to respond to ur diarhoea, but I love getting a reaction.

BTW, I got Tevez 9 on my top
OH NO, I am ANTI-EYETALIAN
:roll: :roll:

JUVE 11
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by JUVE 11 »

diegom wrote:

OK, Do you see any Liverpool (just an example of an english club) "supporter" with a Liverpool player juggling a ball and "Egland - WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS 1966" as his signature. Showing off proudly, that he bought a new AC Milan shirt, and how good it looks ??

U stick to following cheats in Juventus and I will follow my NAPOLI and Man Utd.

No point arguing with you, your so dumb.
I never said it was against the law.
I don't have to respond to your diarhoea either, but i love your dumb replies when you try and defend yourself.

By the way Man Utds number 9 is Saha. HA HA HA HA some suporter you are you don't even know who wears what number. HA HA HA HA !!!!!

Like I said earlier, Che vergogna !!

There's a name for supporters like you, BANDWAGON SUPPORTER !!!

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

NEDVED 11 wrote:
diegom wrote:

I don't have to respond to your diarhoea either, but i love your dumb replies when you try and defend yourself.

By the way Man Utds number 9 is Saha. HA HA HA HA some suporter you are you don't even know who wears what number. HA HA HA HA !!!!!

And u have been on here how long?????
Bandwagon, no worries mate kepp em coming
PS, I can put whatever name and number I want on my top. I paid for it and I get what I want.
BTW, tevez will wear the number 9, if its not this year, he will next year!
:lol:

JUVE 11
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by JUVE 11 »

diegom wrote:
NEDVED 11 wrote:
diegom wrote:

PS, I can put whatever name and number I want on my top. I paid for it and I get what I want.
Once again your reply is so dumb !!! You make me laugh so much !!

What on earth has how long i,ve been on here have to do with anything we are talking about ????

No s hit, its your top and you paid for it and you can put whatever you want on it. I never said you didn't or couldn't.

My point was its the wrong name and number. Why don't you put Van Der Sar on it, he might have number 9 next year.
Oh sorry I didn't know you were a psycic and you know who will be wearing what numbers next year.
But doesn't matter anyway, coz you are allowed to put whatever you want on it, coz you paid for it and its yours ! NO S HIT !!

If you gona reply make sure its relevant and makes sense please, Haaaa !

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

Post by The one and only »

LFTWNG11 wrote:I can cos both your clubs are gay
This coming from a guy who supports Lazio and liverpool :D
I speak nothing but the truth

Wayne Kerr
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Wayne Kerr »

The one and only wrote:
This coming from a guy who supports Lazio and liverpool :D

POOR sherry!
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!

zola
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by zola »

ur gay

blue moon
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by blue moon »

i think its just a hiccup, seems pretty trivial and something that can be sorted out, so should sign fairly soon.

Sven still holds Bresciano hope
9/ 8/2007

SVEN-GORAN Eriksson has not given up hope on signing Australian midfielder Mark Bresciano despite difficult negotiations with Palermo.

The 27-year-old midfielder spent most of the week at City's Carrington training ground, eagerly awaiting completing of a £5million switch from the Serie A outfit.

However, talks have ground to a halt over the way City will pay the fee.

While Palermo want all the cash up front, Blues chief executive Alistair Mackintosh, mindful of a £40million investment on eight players already, is keen to split the payments.

It is not a deal Palermo are keen on, so they ordered Bresciano back to Italy this morning.

The player has already made it known his heart is set on a move to Eastlands.

And, while there is little hope of Bresciano being signed in time to face West Ham in the Premier League opener on Saturday, Eriksson is not giving up hope of eventually landing the 27-year-old.

The Swede said: "Of course it is frustrating.

Difficult

"But on the other hand, there have been so many deals here, it is difficult to get everything right straightaway.

"I think the problem is to do with the dates of payment.

"There has been a discussion about it for two days now but he had to go back this morning.

"Hopefully he will be back soon because we know he is a very good player."

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

NEDVED 11 wrote:
diegom wrote:
NEDVED 11 wrote:
diegom wrote:

Once again your reply is so dumb !!! You make me laugh so much !!

What on earth has how long i,ve been on here have to do with anything we are talking about ????

No s hit, its your top and you paid for it and you can put whatever you want on it. I never said you didn't or couldn't.

My point was its the wrong name and number. Why don't you put Van Der Sar on it, he might have number 9 next year.
Oh sorry I didn't know you were a psycic and you know who will be wearing what numbers next year.
But doesn't matter anyway, coz you are allowed to put whatever you want on it, coz you paid for it and its yours ! NO S HIT !!

If you gona reply make sure its relevant and makes sense please, Haaaa !
U remind me of an EX Girlfriend, always on her rags!!!!

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

zola wrote:
ur gay

:shock: :wink:

manU4life
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by manU4life »

zola wrote:
ur gay
thats not what ive heard....... :lol:

adriano10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by adriano10 »

to the topic, it has been reported that Sven still aims to sign Bresciano and that Bresc has his heart set on playing for Man City this season...

foxsports news