Kaka's Brother Joins Milan Squad

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

getborn
Star Player
Star Player

Kaka's Brother Joins Milan Squad

Post by getborn »

The famous family atmosphere at the Milanello is no longer a figure of speech now that Kaka’s younger brother Rodrigo Leite - or Digao as he prefers to go by – has officially joined the squad.
The 21-year-old defender underwent his first training for Milan yesterday, where he was visibly relishing the chance to play along side his much adored older brother and boyhood idol Paolo Maldini.

Milan had actually signed the lanky defender in 2005, but immediately sent him on loan to gain experience at Rimini, who have since been promoted to Serie B.

Digao certainly will bring down the median age of the Rossoneri defense, but is not expected to feature much in his first season amongst the big boys.

The more cynical amongst the Italian press have been suggesting that the only reason he is at the club is to increase the comfort level for Kaka, thus reducing the chances of him being tempted by a mega-contract offer by Real Madrid down the line.

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

looks-alike :lol:

MilanManiac
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by MilanManiac »

god ur a loser. of course they look alike we didnt need you to point that out the thread is about him not what he looks like.

I believe with effort he can be a good defender but I dont see him getting much play with the UCL squad maybe featuring in some Serie A games is a certain possibility.

Christian Abate was much better IMHO.
ACM1899 4 LIFE

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

MilanManiac wrote:god ur a loser. of course they look alike we didnt need you to point that out the thread is about him not what he looks like.

I believe with effort he can be a good defender but I dont see him getting much play with the UCL squad maybe featuring in some Serie A games is a certain possibility.

no u havent watched him play before so u cant make any comparison base on ur dumb brain cell !!

zola
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by zola »

hey they look alike hahahahaha :lol: Milan relax

Pinturicchio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Pinturicchio »

ronaldo07 wrote:
MilanManiac wrote:god ur a loser. of course they look alike we didnt need you to point that out the thread is about him not what he looks like.

no u havent watched him play before so u cant make any comparison base on ur dumb brain cell !!
yer lets be honest u havent seen him play, and if u read the article you woulda known hes no chance for champions league and will most probably be used in the last two games of the season when milan have secured 4th spot

MilanManiac
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by MilanManiac »

... i have seen him on youtube... go search Digao and dont use malay youtube cause its gay.
ACM1899 4 LIFE

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

lol ...
u can prolly find on youtube that Diouf is actually a good striker :lol:

Rocky10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Rocky10 »

Wait I'm seeing double :shock: :shock: :D

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

Post by FerrariTifosi27 »

ronaldo07 wrote:lol ...
u can prolly find on youtube that Diouf is actually a good striker :lol:
They do that with all the players but Digao will be Brazil's future defender.

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

Post by The one and only »

they look exactly the same

milan relax bro
I speak nothing but the truth

ze_camel
Star Player
Star Player

Post by ze_camel »

did ronaldo break off a relationship with you or something, all you do is pay the poor asian out! relax!

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

milanista need to get a life

ruud
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by ruud »

agree

Lilly Whites
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Lilly Whites »

is he any good?

MilanManiac
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by MilanManiac »

bunch of retards here i swear.
ACM1899 4 LIFE

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

MilanManiac wrote:bunch of retards here i swear.
why because they are all drilling you

get over man a few ppl said they look alike and you spew and then call everyone retards you gotta relax man

MilanManiac
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by MilanManiac »

yeah. its not only that. its the complete lack of constructive discussion.
it has whats killed this forum, if you want more information about it, go to the wild west, more constructive discussion there about F1 and WWE (which isnt real, sorry kiddies) than soccer in this category. I wish admin/colussus, whoever. would clean it all up.
ACM1899 4 LIFE

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

MilanManiac wrote:yeah. its not only that. its the complete lack of constructive discussion.
it has whats killed this forum, if you want more information about it, go to the wild west, more constructive discussion there about F1 and WWE (which isnt real, sorry kiddies) than soccer in this category. I wish admin/colussus, whoever. would clean it all up.
if it annoys you that much dont read the topics

MilanManiac
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by MilanManiac »

pm sent.
ACM1899 4 LIFE

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

they differenly look the same spittin image :D i think it is kaka when he is 21 :D