Alexandre Pato

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

MilanManiac
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by MilanManiac »

MILAN.
ACM1899 4 LIFE

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

MilanManiac wrote:MILAN.
'Tis a fault to Heaven,
A fault against the dead, a fault to nature,
To reason most absurd

Fiasco
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Fiasco »

Inter Milan are the favourtites at this stage of having Pato's signature, they have been in talks with him for two years now, but Milan and Chelsea are also in talks with tht future prospect. Inter stated that their side is stronger than last year and thir goal is scudetto and CL and they believe Pato is just the man to help bring it home for them...
ImageImage

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Fiasco wrote:Inter Milan are the favourtites at this stage of having Pato's signature, they have been in talks with him for two years now, but Milan and Chelsea are also in talks with tht future prospect. Inter stated that their side is stronger than last year and thir goal is scudetto and CL and they believe Pato is just the man to help bring it home for them...
ahhh hes 17 years old...

Fiasco
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Fiasco »

LFTWNG11 wrote:
Fiasco wrote:Inter Milan are the favourtites at this stage of having Pato's signature, they have been in talks with him for two years now, but Milan and Chelsea are also in talks with tht future prospect. Inter stated that their side is stronger than last year and thir goal is scudetto and CL and they believe Pato is just the man to help bring it home for them...
ahhh hes 17 years old...
wasnt Pele 17 years old when he won a world cup...
ImageImage

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Fiasco wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:
ahhh hes 17 years old...
was he?!?! either way, winnig a 4 week torunament compared to a CL and Serie A over which take 9 months and alot more football... id say not even Pele at 17 y.o could of delivered these things.

do you really think, Pato, a 17 y.o who has aplyaed a season of brazilian league is goign to walk into European football, win one of the best leagues and the european cup off his own boot in his first season!?!?!?

MilanManiac
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by MilanManiac »

pele was a dirty man among civilised gentlemen on the field. in pele's days, soccer was for the rich, distinguished and educated. pele was a dirty soul who claimed he was for the common people but instead he was fifas muppet and erection problem ridden people's saviour.

pele was ahead of his time for soccer of his time, thats why he was talented, back when he played ppl went to school became doctors then played soccer. and he stayed in SHITHOUSE leagues that shouldnt be recognized by fifa.
ACM1899 4 LIFE

INTERISTA
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by INTERISTA »

MilanManiac wrote:pele was a dirty man among civilised gentlemen on the field. in pele's days, soccer was for the rich, distinguished and educated. pele was a dirty soul who claimed he was for the common people but instead he was fifas muppet and erection problem ridden people's saviour.

pele was ahead of his time for soccer of his time, thats why he was talented, back when he played ppl went to school became doctors then played soccer. and he stayed in SHITHOUSE leagues that shouldnt be recognized by fifa.
as if u consider the brazilian league shithouse

Fiasco
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Fiasco »

LFTWNG11 wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:
ahhh hes 17 years old...
was he?!?! either way, winnig a 4 week torunament compared to a CL and Serie A over which take 9 months and alot more football... id say not even Pele at 17 y.o could of delivered these things.

do you really think, Pato, a 17 y.o who has aplyaed a season of brazilian league is goign to walk into European football, win one of the best leagues and the european cup off his own boot in his first season!?!?!?
Clearly if you have some knowlege in football you would know that winning a world cup is the highest honour possible. I never said he will walk into European football, but if he is signed by Milan, Inter or chelsea, obviously he will be apart of a team challenging for their own national title and will be apart of CL football. where is the part where i said he will win it off his own boot... It was INTER MILAN who said that he can help them in their quest, obviously you wouldnt sign a player if you do not believe he will help in future successes
ImageImage

MilanManiac
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by MilanManiac »

#15# INTERISTA #15# wrote:
MilanManiac wrote:pele was a dirty man among civilised gentlemen on the field. in pele's days, soccer was for the rich, distinguished and educated. pele was a dirty soul who claimed he was for the common people but instead he was fifas muppet and erection problem ridden people's saviour.

as if u consider the brazilian league shithouse
yes, yes it was, and so was the american league BACK THEN. Both were two DOGSHIIT leagues.
ACM1899 4 LIFE

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Fiasco wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:
ahhh hes 17 years old...

Clearly if you have some knowlege in football you would know that winning a world cup is the highest honour possible. I never said he will walk into European football, but if he is signed by Milan, Inter or chelsea, obviously he will be apart of a team challenging for their own national title and will be apart of CL football. where is the part where i said he will win it off his own boot... It was INTER MILAN who said that he can help them in their quest, obviously you wouldnt sign a player if you do not believe he will help in future successes
well basically, I knew that this was what Inter said... whcih is why I had a go at it in the first place! But the fact you (seem to) agreed with them suprised me... or maybe you dont?!?! And I highly doubt pele was the sole reason why Brazil won the world cup when he was 17.

Fiasco
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Fiasco »

LFTWNG11 wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:
ahhh hes 17 years old...

well basically, I knew that this was what Inter said... whcih is why I had a go at it in the first place! But the fact you (seem to) agreed with them suprised me... or maybe you dont?!?! And I highly doubt pele was the sole reason why Brazil won the world cup when he was 17.
Firstly no Pele was not the sole reason, i said pele won a world cup at 17, Pele had a great side around him. And no i am not agreeing or disagreeing with inter, i am just bringing the news to this forum, and letting you guys know first, as i do alot here in this forum, i try and keep you guys up to date posting the latest, as do other good forumites
ImageImage

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

no doubt and its much appreciated Fiasco!!!

but I cant help but ridicule INTER's thoughts on Pato, the kid will be a star, but wont win them the CL/Serie A double next season is basically my point.

Fiasco
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Fiasco »

LFTWNG11 wrote:no doubt and its much appreciated Fiasco!!!

but I cant help but ridicule INTER's thoughts on Pato, the kid will be a star, but wont win them the CL/Serie A double next season is basically my point.
Granted, but there is no harm getting in early and signing him before too many other clubs are interested and his price skyrockets.
ImageImage

gunther
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by gunther »

he will go to bolton imo

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

Post by FerrariTifosi27 »

It whispers in milanista house: Pato is already rossonero

The entourage of Silvio Berlusconi it is sure that the race to the new Brazilian talent Pato (18) is from considering itself won.

Therefore like filler “TgSetteSportâ€￾, in wave on “SetteGoldâ€￾, the mediations of Leonardo have convinced diciassettenne the forward to prefer the Milan to the Chelsea.

Pato will be able however to arrive to Milan not before the reopening of the lists to January, in as much as in the september month she will only become maggiorenne.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.it translated

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

another tosser comment, I keep thinking you can't get any worse, but you keep surprising me and sink to new lows.

Just goes to show your character, how do you feel qualified to slag off at Pele. I've made comments in the past that he should speak his own mind and stop being a rep for FIFA but to go out on a limb with such dribble is pathetic. WTF would you know about Brazilian soccer, let alone soccer in the 50's & 60's. :roll:
I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Just to respond to MilanManiac, I'm just wondering, when was football ever a game for the rich and distingiushed? Football has always been a game for the masses, a game for the working class, not the rich.

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

Juventino wrote:Just to respond to MilanManiac, I'm just wondering, when was football ever a game for the rich and distingiushed? Football has always been a game for the masses, a game for the working class, not the rich.
Don't bother Juvetino, the guy must have forgot his medication.

Imagine the heart ache when he comes back to reality and finds out that Pele & Santos won the Intercontinental against Benfica and MILAN :roll:
I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you