Italian Football transfer thread

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Italian Football transfer thread

Post by delfino_1936 »

Everyone put all your Italian transfer news in this new thread.....so then we have all our information in this one thread and it is easier to find things.
This thread can include news from all leagues in Italy from Serie A to Serie D

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

Latest transfer news and important news for Pescara Calcio

IN:

De Falco- ACF Fiorentina (bought out right)
Felci- Giulianova (bought out right)

OUT:

Martini- Perugia
Moscardi- Free Transfer
Vantaggiato- Bari
Carozza- Bari
De Martis- Grosseto (in talks)
Olivieri- Chievo (bought out right)
Antonelli- Triestina (co-ownership with Chievo)
Papini- Avellino (in talks)
Bau- Spezia
Polito- Catania (return from loan)
Rigoni- Ternana (return from loan)
Luci- Juventus (return from loan)
Russo- Inter (return from loan)
La Vista- released
Croce- Arezzo (bought out right)

After having a long read of Pescara Calcio fan forums, the clubs financial problems are very severe and this is not looking good for the future aspirations of the club. The club faces a hefty point penalty in Serie C next year, however the club will battle this decision.

Fans believes next year will not be a year that the club will be fighting for a spot straight back up to Serie B, but a year that will see the club fighting from relegation to Serie C2.

Looks like a long year ahead for the mighty delfini

However, with the recent commitment by the clubs captain Daniele Delli Carri have given fans a bright light for the season ahead as the defence looks extremely solid with Zoppetti on the right, Gonnella and Delli Carri in the centre and Vicentini on the left.

This defence apart from Vicentini (De Martis played) played against Juventus nd only conceded one goal this year. So I tend to agree with the press release that if we can keep this defence for the third tier of Italian Football we will be in good shape.

aussie_ascoli
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by aussie_ascoli »

Luci has been sent to Ascoli from Juve on loan :).

Its been an extremely slow last two weeks in Italy, but thats how it usually goes, after the co-ownership dates are done, the market re-hits in the last few weeks of the market.

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

aussie_ascoli wrote:Luci has been sent to Ascoli from Juve on loan :).

Its been an extremely slow last two weeks in Italy, but thats how it usually goes, after the co-ownership dates are done, the market re-hits in the last few weeks of the market.
interesting signing of Luci by Ascoli....i think he will help you guys quite a bit

yeh its been a bit dull....but for us we cant...we need to re-group and re-structure our side right away other wise our team will struggle

Reggina10Cozza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Reggina10Cozza »

Reggina
Modesto and Mesto close to Udinese.
Bianchi close to signing with Napoli but the Napoli president is losing patience as Reggina consider other offers.
Amoruso to sign contract extension till 2010.
Cozza wanted by new Reggina coach ficcadenti.

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Juventus -

-Miccoli very close to Palermo. Could join for about 5mil Euros. Nocerino may also be heading south to Palermo, but it seems not on a permanent basis. Very little has been revealed other than that.
-We are being linked with the following central defenders - Milito, Andrade, Pepe and Barzagli. Cannavaro and Luisao are not going to join.
-Boumsong may be heading to France (I think Bordeaux) :D
-Antonio Mirante has moved to Sampdoria on loan.
-Oliver Kapo has been sold to Birmingham for 2mil Pounds.
-Seems Ranieri is content with the forward line as it is and no forward will be brought in.
-If that does change, Palladino may be loaned out for experience. Parma is a possible destination.

aussie_ascoli
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by aussie_ascoli »

Reggina10Cozza wrote:Reggina
Modesto and Mesto close to Udinese.
Bianchi close to signing with Napoli but the Napoli president is losing patience as Reggina consider other offers.
Amoruso to sign contract extension till 2010.
Cozza wanted by new Reggina coach ficcadenti.
With Udinese close with Boudianski as well, they are looking the goods. 2 great wingbacks, 2 DM's in Odobo and possibly Pinzi/Boudianski, and pick 3 out of the 5 strikers in Floro Flores, Quagliarella, Di Natale, Asamoah Gyan, and Pepe. Geez they are looking for a surprise CL spot, not sure if they'll get it.

All this news must be giving our Triestino here a mass spew session, which he'd be dry reaching by now.

*In bold likely to be sold though*

vigilante
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by vigilante »

seems Vicenza are favouring the youth. Under 21 international Piermario Morosini from udinese has signed on until 2010, we have also picked up a young stopper Emanuele Terranova from Messina. Also tracking Andrea Giacomini from Roma's Primavera side. Unfortunately Foti looks like he will remain with Samp. :cry: hopefully we can keep the serie a clubs at bay from Padoin and Rigoni. Damn these predators :evil:
Boia chi Molla

thierry
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by thierry »

paladinno may come to arsenal on loan.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

JUVE 11
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by JUVE 11 »

Here is a good link to all the latest squads in Serie A.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/prob_form/mercato.shtml

FORZA JUVE !!!

We will challenge for the scudetto this year.

Inter will not be handed the title on a plate this year, thats the only way they will ever be able to claim a scudetto.

Team full of foreigners, they should be ashamed to even be called an Italian club ! I rekon the official language at the club is Spanish.

Reggina10Cozza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Reggina10Cozza »

official- Cozza to Reggina/ A.Lucarelli and R Veron to Siena. As happy as I am to see Cozza back, it is stupid to sell Lucarelli.
Bianchi will not join Napoli.... Milan are favorites to sign him a this stage, fiorentina are also still interested.

Di Michele has signed for Torino! I thought it was pretty much a done deal he was going to Parma.

Arjuna Ranatunga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Arjuna Ranatunga »

Sri Lanka innings - Squad of 1995
ST Jayasuriya
RS Kaluwitharana
AP Gurusinha
PA de Silva
A Ranatunga
HP Tillakaratne
WPUJC Vaas
RS Mahanama
UDU Chandana
HDPK Dharmasena
M Muralitharan

Vaguely
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Vaguely »

Juventino wrote:Juventus -

-Miccoli very close to Palermo. Could join for about 5mil Euros. Nocerino may also be heading south to Palermo, but it seems not on a permanent basis. Very little has been revealed other than that.
-We are being linked with the following central defenders - Milito, Andrade, Pepe and Barzagli. Cannavaro and Luisao are not going to join.
-Boumsong may be heading to France (I think Bordeaux) :D -Antonio Mirante has moved to Sampdoria on loan.
-Oliver Kapo has been sold to Birmingham for 2mil Pounds.
-Seems Ranieri is content with the forward line as it is and no forward will be brought in.
-If that does change, Palladino may be loaned out for experience. Parma is a possible destination.
There goes your season. You cannot afford to lose a quality defensive player like him :lol: :shock: :lol:

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

thierry wrote:paladinno may come to arsenal on loan.
thats what Arsenal need, another striker who misses more chances than he scores.

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

LFTWNG11 wrote:
thats what Arsenal need, another striker who misses more chances than he scores.
lefty i friggen love ur expertise :lol:

hopefully we dont get him

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

Not sure if its been posted on another thread, but Napoli have signed Ezequiel Lavezzi, a true trequartista. This will probably see us not get Bianchi, but if we do we will have some serious firepower.

Speaking to a few of my argie mates, they told me Lavezzi was probably the best player (bar riquelme) in the Argie First Div last season, was at San Lorenzo, scored 10 goals from behind the front two. Watch out for him this season.

aussie_ascoli
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by aussie_ascoli »

Rigoni 10 wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:

:shock: I would of though Pescara would of loved a player like Palladino in Serie C, i guess i'm wrong :D

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

Foti declared to the Italian press on Wednesday that an agreement has been reached with Napoli for teh transfer of Bianchi - hopefully that is still the case - front three of Lavezzi-Calaio & Bianchi looks good!!!

Reggina10Cozza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Reggina10Cozza »

Scudetto8687 wrote:Foti declared to the Italian press on Wednesday that an agreement has been reached with Napoli for teh transfer of Bianchi - hopefully that is still the case - front three of Lavezzi-Calaio & Bianchi looks good!!!
I am pretty sure negotiations have fallen through, the Napoli president losing patience with Bianchi.

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Reggina10Cozza wrote:
Scudetto8687 wrote:Foti declared to the Italian press on Wednesday that an agreement has been reached with Napoli for teh transfer of Bianchi - hopefully that is still the case - front three of Lavezzi-Calaio & Bianchi looks good!!!
I am pretty sure negotiations have fallen through, the Napoli president losing patience with Bianchi.
yeh bianchi maybe heading to milan with gila going to fiorentina. or bianchi will just head straight to the viola.

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

aussie_ascoli wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:

:shock: I would of though Pescara would of loved a player like Palladino in Serie C, i guess i'm wrong :D
oh man if Pescara could get in we'd be straight back up into Serie B....i think he would destory in Serie C....Zoppetti is gone to Pisa now as well....another key defender....we need to keep Delli Carri, Gonnella and Victentini

LeboViola
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by LeboViola »

Gulan (D, Partizan) went to fiorentina, now we have 80% of eastern europe playing for us :D
Ranieri will get Juve relegated :D

aussie_ascoli
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by aussie_ascoli »

vigilante i heard you're about to swoop or have already swooped on Mattia Biso, if so thats a massive signing, especially in Serie B.

MAT TI A BI SO lalalalala MATTIA BISO lalalalala MATTIA BISO lalalaLA LA LAaaaaaaa MAT TI A BI SO lalalalala MATTIA BISO lalalalala MATTIA BISO lalalaLA LA LAaaaaaaa

Biggest Yobo/Bogan looking hippie hair careless looking player, but such a gun. Though he gave a bit of trim to his hair, when Ascoli were in Serie A. Plays with his socks down tucked into the smallest shingaurds you'll ever see.

Other news, massive gain for Udinese getting Mesto

getborn
Star Player
Star Player

Post by getborn »

napoli are tracking recoba, i would prefer bianchi

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

Gonnella negotiating move to Grosseto and Martini snubs Perugia and Ascoli to sign for Frosninone

ForzaChievo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by ForzaChievo »

Chievo Verona

In:
Massimo Zappino
Jacopo Balestri

Out:

Lanna

vigilante
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by vigilante »

yeah oz i think they'll go after him if, particularly if we end up selling rigoni. also foti has returned 100% to samp
Boia chi Molla

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Miccoli has now moved to Palermo. Andrade is close to a Juventus move.

Trezegoal #17
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Trezegoal #17 »

Juventus Seal Jorge Andrade Deal

The official site of Deportivo La Coruna has revealed that the two clubs have agreed on the transfer of the player to the Bianconeri.

It seems that Juventus has finally found their central defender. After weeks of courting various players, including Gabriel Milito and Pepe, the Old Lady seem destined to sign Jorge Andrade of Deportivo La Coruna.

The news seems official as it was the Spanish club who announced the news on their website late on Friday evening with a note which stated that the two clubs "reached an agreement for the transfer of the player to the Bianconeri. The Portuguese player will be in Turin in the coming days to formalize the arrival to the historic Italian club."

According to the speculation coming from Spain, the transfer will cost the Old Lady 10 million Euros, almost half what they would have had to pay for Gabriel Milito from Real Zaragoza.

Andrade had recently been linked with Real Madrid and Barcelona, the latter having been interested in him for two years.

He was close to a move to the Camp Nou last summer, but a knee ligament injury in February 2006 (ironically in a match against the Catalans), ruined the move, as well as his World Cup hopes. Barca signed Thuram instead.

He was also linked with Chelsea, compatriot Jose Mourinho knowing him well. A regular with the Portuguese national team, he is considered to be one of the most solid defenders in Spain.

All that remains for the move to be complted is for the player to agree terms.
"What doesn't kill us can only make us stronger"

Trezegoal #17
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Trezegoal #17 »

Agent Confirms Juve's Interest In Burdisso

After securing the transfer of Andrade from Deportivo La Coruna, the Bianconeri seem intentioned on following up the interest they had for the Inter defender last season.

Andres Burdisso could soon become a Juventus player as the Argentinean defender is currently on the Old Lady's short list.

This was confirmed by the player's agent, Fernando Hidalgo, who admitted that there already has been an initial contact between the two clubs for his client.

"Juve's interest is for real," confirmed Hidalgo.

"Burdisso is a professional and if it was for him he would remain with the Nerazzurri for his entire life.

"However, the situation is the following: he has a contract which expires in 2009 at low value and we have refused the first idea of renewal which Inter proposed to us.

"On Monday I will return to Italy to talk again with Inter; let's see what happens," concluded Hidalgo.
"What doesn't kill us can only make us stronger"