Italian Football transfer thread

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Trezegoal #17
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Trezegoal #17 »

Jimenez Set To Leave Lazio

After publicly demanding to leave Lazio it seems Luis Jimenez’s wish has been granted. The Chilean winger has significantly been left out of coach, Delio Rossi’s squad for pre-season training, a move that signifies the players impending departure.

The Biancocelesti have reacted sharply to the players outburst with President Claudio Lotito recently responding through the media that he would be looking to find a buyer for the winger, albeit reluctantly,

“He’s made a choice which I believe to be wrong, but there’s nothing I can do and we will help him find another club he will be happy to play for.â€￾

Luis Jimenez’s demands for a move are not the first time the player has used the media to voice his feelings. The player actually arrived at Lazio only after pulling a similar stunt at his previous club, Serie C side Ternana, when a contract row spilled over into the papers, in-effect paving his way to Lazio.

However any future transfer from Lazio might prove difficult to complete, since the player is technically still owned by Ternana and is only on loan to Lazio until 2008.
"What doesn't kill us can only make us stronger"

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

jimenez will end up at Inter.

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Jimenez is scum... wat kind of port does that to a club who basically bent over backward so his talented wasnt wasted in Serie C?!?! I would be saying the saem thing if it happened to Fiorentina, Palermo etc etc... he must think he is some sort of player...

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

he thinks he is top cabernet now but just wait til hes warming the bench for inter (or watching from the stands). he snaked out chile as well by refusing to play in the copa america. great attitude from the national team captain.

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

Post by FerrariTifosi27 »

Milan on Rossi trail Sunday 8 July, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

European champions Milan are set to make an offer to Manchester United for Italian starlet Giuseppe Rossi.

The youngster has been made available for transfer by the Old Trafford outfit given the likely arrival of Carlos Tevez from West Ham.

Parma have already made a £6m offer for the Under-21 international, but the Italian giants are ready to outbid them.

Stories in the peninsula on Sunday claim that Rossi would be willing to join Milan, even if he does have a bond with Parma after his goals kept them in the top-flight during his loan stint last term.

Milan are expected to make a formal financial proposal once Vice-President Adriano Galliani holds transfer status talks with owner Silvio Berlusconi on Tuesday.

The Rossoneri are looking for new striking options, especially as Ricardo Oliveira is on the verge of joining Real Zaragoza on loan.

His departure will leave boss Carlo Ancelotti with just three options in the shape of Ronaldo, Alberto Gilardino and veteran Pippo Inzaghi.

Juventus, at the request of former Parma boss Claudio Ranieri, and Porto are also understood to be pondering a Rossi bid.

Meanwhile, Galliani has rejected claims in Spain that Kaka’s new contract – which they are working on – will include a rescission clause in it.

“These things don’t exist in Italian football,â€￾ noted the official. “This rumour has nothing to do with reality.â€￾

Milan are keen to tie down the Brazilian to a fresh deal in a bid to keep him from wanting a Real Madrid transfer.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia

Fiasco
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Fiasco »

Parma will turn their attention to Fiorentina’s Valeri Bojinov if the club fail to net Manchester United starlet Giuseppe Rossi.
ImageImage

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Bianchi to Man City

Post by delfino_1936 »

Bianchi to join Man City for £8.8million

Rolando Bianchi is poised to become Sven-Goran Eriksson's first signing as Manchester City boss after Reggina confirmed they have reached a 'preliminary agreement' for the sale of the Italian striker to the Premier League club.

The 24-year-old was the fourth top-scorer in Serie A last season with 18 goals and has been courted by several clubs across Europe.

But City appear to be in pole position after Reggina admitted a deal was close.

Reggina president Pasquale Foti said: 'We have reached a preliminary agreement with Manchester City for the permanent transfer of Rolando Bianchi to the English club in a 13million euros (£8.8million) transfer deal.

'The deal will be completed on Wednesday.'

Bianchi played a key role as Reggina retained their Serie A status last season - the Calabrian team finished 14th, just one point clear of the drop zone.

ForzaChievo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by ForzaChievo »

Chievo Verona

In:
Massimo Zappino
Jacopo Balestri

Out:

Salvatore Lanna

INTERISTA
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by INTERISTA »

Burdisso to Juve for 10 million euros!!!
be gd for inter as hes band from european competitions etc + we could then go for barzagli who IMO is a better player.
Carn Juve do something gd..

vigilante
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by vigilante »

For all those biancorossi out there:

Vicenza Calcio

Arrivals
Matteo Serafini, attaccante, classe 1978
David Giubilato, difensore, classe 1976
Emanuele Terranova, difensore, classe 1987,
Piermario Morosini, centrocampista, classe 1986
Andrea Giacomini, classe 1987, centrocampista

Possibles
Inacio Pia from Napoli
Ambrosio from Brescia
Biso from Catania

If we can get these three things will be looking good
Boia chi Molla

aussie_ascoli
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by aussie_ascoli »

With Giampaolo getting Foggia (big coup), Fini, Parola, and already having Del Grosso, at Cagliari, looks very familiar to Ascoli's 05/06 great season in Serie A :lol: . All they need is Guana, Coppola, Paci, Domizzi, Comotto, Budan, and Bjelanovic and they are set.

MilanManiac
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by MilanManiac »

domizzi is napolis
ACM1899 4 LIFE

aussie_ascoli
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by aussie_ascoli »

MilanManiac wrote:domizzi is napolis
I know, just saying how if they got all those players they would be Ascoli 05/06.

getborn
Star Player
Star Player

Post by getborn »

NOCERINO from Juventus to Fiorentina.

Leaving Napoli aiming to sign either BLASI or BRIGHI.

Other possible signing include BOJINOV and LIVERANI.

aussie_ascoli
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by aussie_ascoli »

Massive news: Lucarelli to Shakhtar Donetsk

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

Natale Gonnella has left Pescara to join Grosseto

Alessandro Zoppetti left Pescara to join Pisa

Luca Paponetti signs a two-year contract extension

Antonio Aquilanti is expected to sign a two-year contract extension tonight

Daniele Cinelli left Pescara to join Benevento
Last edited by delfino_1936 on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

getborn
Star Player
Star Player

Post by getborn »

getborn wrote:NOCERINO from Juventus to Fiorentina.

Leaving Napoli aiming to sign either BLASI or BRIGHI.

Other possible signing include BOJINOV and LIVERANI.
NOCERINO will now remain with Juventus.

Napoli close to capturing BRIGHI and possibly RECOBA.

However the transfer of GARGANO which was thought to be official has hit a stumbling block and may be cancelled.

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Jimenez to Inter on a two year loan. Inter have an option to buy him after that period.

Montella very close to Sampdoria.

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

Parma, stimulating idea: Freddy Adu

According to the “Gazette of the Sportâ€￾, the Parma would be being interested Freddy Adu (17), pluricelebrato forward of the DC United who is carrying out world-wide Under 20 with the USA.

http://www.tuttomercato.it translated

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

Juventino wrote:Jimenez to Inter on a two year loan. Inter have an option to buy him after that period.
goal claim the Jimenez deal is official, that's all we need another player with a model wife, bad enough we got Coco back. Doesn't seem to be the type of player that wants to sit on the bench, can't see him starting when we have a full list....hmmm even on a loan not sure about this deal, we finally seem to have sorted out our locker room issues hate to see the boat get rocked.

Only upside is, it should keep Veron away :D

Keeping your personal feelings aside any input from the Laziale about his playing abilities? Surely Lfty would have an opinion :wink:
I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Jimenez is quality... but he plays as if his head is stuck up his muscat, which it is. He played very well for Lazio in his 16 appearances, but Mauri was better, although to be honest in terms of ability I would rather him over Menghi, Foggia and Del Nero... BUT I would rather Stankovic over all of them and this is the position Jiminez would play in Inter's system. So at best he is second choice, will require careful management by Mancini cos Jiminez couldnt handle that at Lazio.

Being a Lazio to Inter transfer, Inter will get the best of the deal because Jiminez will probably turn out to be a gun, which is why our better scouts got him in the first place, and achieve what Stankoovic achieved (hes at two scudettos right?!?! the won he won on the pitch and the one handed down from a court-room :wink: )

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

When you say he plays in Stankovic position which one is it. As Dejan is a gun and can play in any midfield role :wink:

I know Jimenez played well against Inter in the San Siro but I only saw the highlights as RAI were showing something else that night.

Two? Officially yes but obviously the court room one is no where near as good as the 2000 scudetto, but marginally better than the ones won in a ref's locker room :P

What's with Lazio's season ticket sales. They're virtually giving them away with a breakfast meal at MacDonalds in Rome but the Laziale don't want too know. Bit disappointing as you've managed to get into the CL qualifiers. Interesting to see have long Lotito will hang around. At least some Lazio fans will have Inter too support :wink:
Last edited by Translator on Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

Sheva begs for San Siro return Saturday 14 July, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andriy Shevchenko is set for crunch talks with Chelsea next week begging to be released for a £15m move to Milan.

Reports in several newspapers, including the ‘Daily Mirror’, ‘Daily Star’ and ‘Sky Italia’ television, suggest Roman Abramovich will meet with the Ukrainian over the next few days.

The Rossoneri have never disguised their desire to bring Sheva back to San Siro just a year after his £30m switch.

President Silvio Berlusconi and Vice-President Adriano Galliani have also repeatedly stated that the player is eager to return to the club where he played for seven years, winning the Scudetto, Champions League, Coppa Italia, European Super Cup and the Ballon d'Or.

Recently Galliani gave a clue as to what was needed to complete the deal. “I spoke to Shevchenko and he knows what he has to do.â€￾

Next week the hitman will hold showdown talks with Chelsea owner Abramovich and beg to be released from his contract for £15m so that he can join Milan.

This would after all be a repeat of what happened last summer, when he was only sold because he personally asked the Rossoneri to be set free, supposedly so that he could learn English to communicate better with his American wife Kristen Pazik and their children.

Napoli transfer guru Pierpaolo Marino was also asked about the Shevchenko situation and commented on Pazik’s role.

“Shevchenko to Milan? There’s no point asking transfer experts, you’d be better off asking his wife.â€￾

Another problem may lie with his former teammates, as it's rumoured many of them would not welcome Sheva with open arms after he abandoned them 12 months ago.

ForzaChievo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by ForzaChievo »

Chievo Verona Transfer's made so far.

OUT
Filippo Agomeri Antonelli>> Triestina (Co-ownership)
Emanuele Pesaresi>> Triestina
Alfredo Cariello>> Frosinone (Co-ownership)
Salvatore Bruno>> Modena (Co-ownership)
Davide Caremi>> AlbinoLeffe (Co-ownership)

IN
Simone Bentivoglio (Undisclosed)
Alfredo Cariello (Undisclosed)
Carlo Ferrario (Undisclosed)
Giuseppe Cozzolino (Renewed)
Gennaro Troianiello (Co-ownership)

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

Kaka: Forget me, Real! Saturday 14 July, 2007

Kaka has put a stop to those Real Madrid reports that come out of Spain every day. “Milan are my priority.â€￾

The Brazilian has been named as a transfer target for the past two years and newspapers ‘Marca’ and ‘As’ have repeatedly claimed he asked the Rossoneri to be released.

“Milan are my priority,â€￾ he declared in ‘Diario de Hoje’ in his homeland.

“I have not planned a move to Real Madrid, nor have I been contacted by any directors. My only plan is to finish my holiday so I can get back to representing Milan.â€￾

Kaka could not have been clearer, but this is still unlikely to end the reports emanating from the Spanish Press every day.

During the interview he also praised Internacional’s Alexandre Pato as the top young Brazilian player of the moment.

Under-20 World Cup starlet Pato is a known target for the Rossoneri and his agent has flown into Italy for negotiations this week.

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

IN:

Felci- Giulianova (bought out right)
Luca Paponetti- Extends contract
Antonio Aquilanti- Extends contract

OUT:

Martini- Perugia
Moscardi- Free Transfer
Vantaggiato- Bari
Carozza- Bari
De Martis- Grosseto (in talks)
Olivieri- Chievo (bought out right)
Antonelli- Triestina (co-ownership with Chievo)
Papini- Avellino (in talks)
Bau- Spezia
Polito- Catania (return from loan)
Rigoni- Ternana (return from loan)
Luci- Juventus (return from loan)
Russo- Inter (return from loan)
La Vista- released
Croce- Arezzo (bought out right)
De Falco- Taranto
Gonnella- Grosseto
Zoppetti- Pisa
Cinelli- Benevento

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Fabio Cannavaro has officially been made available for transfer by Real Madrid. Probable destinations - Juve or Napoli. It seems he wants to move back to Italy.

Valeri Bojinov has also been made availabe for transfer by Fiorentina. A possible swap deal with Roma forward Mirko Vucinic is on the cards.

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

97 wrote:When you say he plays in Stankovic position which one is it. As Dejan is a gun and can play in any midfield role :wink:

I know Jimenez played well against Inter in the San Siro but I only saw the highlights as RAI were showing something else that night.

Two? Officially yes but obviously the court room one is no where near as good as the 2000 scudetto, but marginally better than the ones won in a ref's locker room :P

What's with Lazio's season ticket sales. They're virtually giving them away with a breakfast meal at MacDonalds in Rome but the Laziale don't want too know. Bit disappointing as you've managed to get into the CL qualifiers. Interesting to see have long Lotito will hang around. At least some Lazio fans will have Inter too support :wink:
please you cant compare our title to that of Juve's... we were robbed of two more we should of had, but unfortunately our president couldnt get the court to hand us one.

well when I say Stankovic's role, I mean his preferred role, wide attacking midfielder who drifts in... either way anything Jimenez can do, Stankovic can do better.

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

LFTWNG11 wrote: please you cant compare our title to that of Juve's... we were robbed of two more we should of had, but unfortunately our president couldnt get the court to hand us one.

well when I say Stankovic's role, I mean his preferred role, wide attacking midfielder who drifts in... either way anything Jimenez can do, Stankovic can do better.
Not comparing it to 99/00, one of the few championships I'd enjoyed for a while (until last year of course). 05/06 scudetto does nothing for me, but it's great ammo for the CN as Juve are pretty attached to it :wink:

I'd admit you were done over in 98/99 but don't know of the other one you claim to be robbed of.

No comment on Lazio's lack of ticket sales?

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

97 wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote: please you cant compare our title to that of Juve's... we were robbed of two more we should of had, but unfortunately our president couldnt get the court to hand us one.

Not comparing it to 99/00, one of the few championships I'd enjoyed for a while (until last year of course). 05/06 scudetto does nothing for me, but it's great ammo for the CN as Juve are pretty attached to it :wink:

I'd admit you were done over in 98/99 but don't know of the other one you claim to be robbed of.

No comment on Lazio's lack of ticket sales?
what can I say?!?! Obviously the Laziale hate, and I mean hate Lotito, they want another Cragnotti... which I dont agree with to be honest... I read an article in which Lotito slams the Laziale for lack of ticket sales and support of our new signings etc etc, which has properly made things alot worse and I think we will see a pretty piss poor turnout for Lazio in the CL, which is disappointing but being a stubborn Laziale myself, I understand where they come from.

the other one I refer to is 95, we finished second 10 points behind Juve, but Juve were on steroids, but me saying we are robbesd is mostly bias :wink: