PARMA - Reginaldo is ours... Gianluca Curci on the way??

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Fiasco
Squad Player
Squad Player

PARMA - Reginaldo is ours... Gianluca Curci on the way??

Post by Fiasco »

Curci

Roma goalkeeper Gianluca Curci confirms he would love to join Parma to make his mark on Serie A once more.

“I greeted the news of Parma’s interest with great pride,â€￾ he said on his official website. “This is a club and a team that is very young, building for next season with real enthusiasm.

“I wish to thank President Tommaso Ghirardi for his kind words. Parma would be a very good move for me, a place where I could perhaps play more consistently and grow as a professional.â€￾

Curci was the first choice shot-stopper for Italy in the Under-21 European Championships, but his appearances at Roma are clearly limited by the presence of Brazilian Alexander Doni.

“My desire is to play with a certain stability so that I can continue to improve. I am 22 and feel ready to begin a new adventure.

“However, I do wish to point out that I am happy at Roma. Luciano Spalletti said that if the club finds a goalkeeper of a certain level, then they could accept my request to grow elsewhere.â€￾

The Tardini outfit is restructuring with new Coach Domenico Di Carlo and arrivals said to include Palermo’s David Di Michele and Reginaldo of Fiorentina.

“Parma would be the ideal solution for me both in terms of the club and the environment, but every decision must be made alongside Roma and Spalletti.â€￾

Reginaldo
Parma have confirmed an agreement is in place for Fiorentina star Reginaldo, but Marco Marchionni denies he’ll replace the Brazilian.

Reports were circulating on Friday that Reginaldo Ferreira da Silva had signed for the Gialloblu and President Tommaso Ghirardi admitted they were true.

“We have reached an agreement with the club and when Reginaldo returns from Brazil he will be a Parma player in every way,â€￾ said the patron.

The Viola are expected to receive £3m plus young midfielder Luca Cigarini, who made 21 Serie A appearances for Parma this term.

Having already sold Luca Toni to Bayern Munich, Fiorentina are rebuilding their attack and need to bring in another wide player for that role.

The prime candidate was former Parma man Marchionni, but he has denied the stories in an interview with Fiorentina News.

“From the latest indications I have received, I’m told I should remain at Juventus,â€￾ he said.

“I don’t think they changed their minds on that. I also know that Claudio Ranieri believes in and appreciates me, even if I haven’t had the opportunity to talk to him very much
.â€￾
ImageImage

Fiasco
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Fiasco »

Parma remain favourites for Chievo Verona striker Sergio Pellissier, despite competition from three Serie A rivals.
Fiorentina, Atalanta and Sampdoria are all chasing Pellissier, who is leaving Chievo following their relegation at the end of last season.

But Parma president Tommaso Ghirardi is confident of clinching Pellissier's signature and knows his sports director Gabriele Zamagna is close to agreeing terms.

We are looking at a lot of forwards... very attacking next season?
ImageImage

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Parma also looking at Raffaele Palladino on loan.