NAPOLI-GENOA STOLEN TICKETS

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

sepultura
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

NAPOLI-GENOA STOLEN TICKETS

Post by sepultura »

The Naps could have 5000 fans in Genoa when on wed nite - thurs morn 2500 match day tickets were stolen form a Genoa Store.

With the increasing number of Naps inside and outside the stadium ME think there could be a hint of violence. To my recolection there hasnt ever been any great anarchy between the 2 clubs.

This game has attracted more interest than the CL Final.

aussie_ascoli
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: NAPOLI-GENOA STOLEN TICKETS

Post by aussie_ascoli »

sepultura wrote:The Naps could have 5000 fans in Genoa when on wed nite - thurs morn 2500 match day tickets were stolen form a Genoa Store.

With the increasing number of Naps inside and outside the stadium ME think there could be a hint of violence. To my recolection there hasnt ever been any great anarchy between the 2 clubs.

This game has attracted more interest than the CL Final.
Of course were talking about Serie A here :lol: with the loser very much do a Napoli in the C1B playoffs against Avellino.

vigilante
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by vigilante »

haha if there is violence the naps will get beaten like you would not believe just like the time when they started cabernet after the coppa italia final in 97. got it on tape good viewing in fact i'll bring it around tonight sep we can watch it at half time :lol:
Boia chi Molla

sepultura
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sepultura »

you and your coppa italia 97 triumph. your clutching at straws mate.

we dont use video tapes any more champ. u would need to get transfered over to dvd so i can view it on my monster screen. i would be more than happy to comply with that. no more 24cm b/w tv for me!!!!

just quietly i can see triestina being awarded a penalty vs piacenza in front of their 4235 home crowd.

stalemate at genoa? 0-0

12.30 kick off at matheson if you wana see the 8ft yeti they call mosef play up front.

vigilante
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by vigilante »

we dont use video tapes any more champ. u would need to get transfered over to dvd so i can view it on my monster screen.
you're on.
12.30 kick off at matheson if you wana see the 8ft yeti they call mosef play up front.
would have been good to come down and behold the sight however nothing gets in the way of sunday feasts at my nonna's house
Boia chi Molla

sepultura
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sepultura »

the big man scored a hatrick. once again im on the money.

all from outside 30yards.

the second was from the halfway line. from a goal kick he swung out his size 16 left peg and it travelled into the top right hand corner.

sepultura
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sepultura »

the big man scored a hatrick. once again im on the money.

all from outside 30yards.

the second was from the halfway line. from a goal kick he swung out his size 16 left peg and it travelled into the top right hand corner.

vigilante
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by vigilante »

unbelievable!!!!
Boia chi Molla