English Premier League

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

terriblygifted
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by terriblygifted »

Nobody has made mention of the possible loss of Benitez to Liverpool if they don't sign some big names.

Personally I think his tactical ability is what has seen Liverpool do so well in Europe.

It will be interesting to see what happens to them if he does leave.

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

terriblygifted wrote:Nobody has made mention of the possible loss of Benitez to Liverpool if they don't sign some big names.

Personally I think his tactical ability is what has seen Liverpool do so well in Europe.

I hate to quote myself, but if you looked in the transfer rumours thread you would of found this...
LFTWNG11 wrote:Heard from a mate of mine in England (avid Liverpool supporter) that Rafa will quit by the end of this month if the owners have not bought any of his top targets :!:

Rafa's outburst along with clubs inflating their prices (knowing Pool have the cash) has caused the American owners to not want to outlay the cash they promised when taking over the club.... Rafa WILL not stick around if he does not have the support of the owners just like when he left Valencia...

More tight ass owners Liverpool, if they arent going to support the manager and invest to help the club win trophies then why buy the club in the first place! Oh thats right TV revenue... my prediction of Liverpool finishing outside the top 4 seesm justified at the moment.

terriblygifted
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by terriblygifted »

Well there ya go!! :lol:

manU4life
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by manU4life »

terriblygifted wrote:Nobody has made mention of the possible loss of Benitez to Liverpool if they don't sign some big names.

i dont think its the be all and end all for the scousers if he leaves.....