English Premier League

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Rigoni 10 wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:
zola wrote:and the two previous year we were the best. end of story
so ur saying Chelski werent luck those 2 yrs at all???

Man USA had champions luck this year as well
Look everyone, the only team that has no luck is Arsenal... everything Arsenal win, they have to earn twice as much where as CHelski and ManUSA get all the luck in the world and dont have to be as good or work as hard because thye get all the luck... simple really? :roll:
never said that.....we were lucky to win a few games this year....but everyone says u make ur own luck and u need luck to win things

lefty do u think Liverpool were lucky to win 2005 UCL and lucky to make this years final???
like u said, you make yo own luck, but i dont think it was lucky we outplyaed Barcelona, PSV and Chelski... we are jsut better than these teams in Europe... you know whats luck, Riquelme missing a penalty :wink:

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

LFTWNG11 wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:

Look everyone, the only team that has no luck is Arsenal... everything Arsenal win, they have to earn twice as much where as CHelski and ManUSA get all the luck in the world and dont have to be as good or work as hard because thye get all the luck... simple really? :roll:
never said that.....we were lucky to win a few games this year....but everyone says u make ur own luck and u need luck to win things

lefty do u think Liverpool were lucky to win 2005 UCL and lucky to make this years final???
like u said, you make yo own luck, but i dont think it was lucky we outplyaed Barcelona, PSV and Chelski... we are jsut better than these teams in Europe... you know whats luck, Riquelme missing a penalty :wink:
ahahaha he didnt miss man....JENS LEHMANN SAVED IT!!!! WOT A SHIRAZ GUN!!!!

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

to say manutd has luck to win this year EPL title is giving the word "luck" a bad name !!

manU4life
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by manU4life »

god you talk some verbal shite sometimes

my top four

man utd
chelsea
arsenal
liverpool

no suprises there hey

Rodger-k
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Rodger-k »

I agree ManU - the top 4 will remain the same, but in what order?

07/08 will be a battle between the BIG 2 with Liverpool and the Gunners fighting over the minor placings.

and I agree with your comment about luck playing a part in any team winning a championship - we all need an once of luck here and there. And we both know that when we get the luck we take it and when the other mob don't get it we rejoice too...... :)
Blue is the color, football is the game.
2006/2007 EPL runner up
2006/2007 Champions League Semi-Finalist
2006/2007 FA Cup winners
2006/2007 League Cup winners
and still considered 2006/2007 to be an un-successful season

SPURS18
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by SPURS18 »

I would love for us to finish in the top four next year but who knows maybe with a few more signings and a bit of luck it may happen but in all honesty i think maybe a year or two down the track.

1. Man. will be up there top two quality signings not sure bout Hargraves
2. Chelsea need to reinforce if they loose players, but still can win it with same squad.
3. Arsenal. If they keep everyone fit who knows how far they will go.
4. Liverpool unless they sign two or three quality players.

Fred Goldstone
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Fred Goldstone »

Rodger, Chelsea have made some signings.

Last week they announced the signings of two English lads on free transfers.

I can't remember their names but they are apparently very highly rated.
FOOTBALL IS LIFE - The Rest Is Just Details

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

manU4life wrote:god you talk some verbal shite sometimes

my top four

man utd
chelsea
arsenal
liverpool

no suprises there hey
:lol: just 4 u manusa4life

i think we will hit top 2 and maybe win the title

gd 2 Spurs18 is actually realistic compared 2 other spurs fans :P

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

SPURS18 wrote:I would love for us to finish in the top four next year but who knows maybe with a few more signings and a bit of luck it may happen but in all honesty i think maybe a year or two down the track.

2. Chelsea need to reinforce if they loose players, but still can win it with same squad.
they need to sign two or thre quality players, i mean QUALITY, jsut to stay in the top four let alone move up to the top 2. Cant see this happening, Spurs will finish in the top 4 next season... no doubt about it.

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

LFTWNG11 wrote:
SPURS18 wrote:I would love for us to finish in the top four next year but who knows maybe with a few more signings and a bit of luck it may happen but in all honesty i think maybe a year or two down the track.

they need to sign two or thre quality players, i mean QUALITY, jsut to stay in the top four let alone move up to the top 2. Cant see this happening, Spurs will finish in the top 4 next season... no doubt about it.
u reckon spurs will finish above Liverpool???

Rodger-k
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Rodger-k »

Yes Fred but only squad players as i see them, Chelsea will be missing 5 regulars to the African Nations Cup in January/February which will hurt us.

There is still a little bit of movement behind the scenes and I wouldn't be at all surprised if they sign a couple of class players before the closure of the Transfer Window.
2006/2007 EPL runner up
2006/2007 FA Cup winners

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Rigoni 10 wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:

Yea, I already said... Liverpool will fall out of the top 4, they huff and puff about making huge signings, they wont sign anyone worthy and will fall out of the top 4, if Spurs keep their squad at the moment, plus a couple more for depth, they will have a superior squad to ours (if it isnt already) and should knock us out of the top 4. Arsenal will take a couple of season to be title contenders, but at present their young squad is easily good enough to maintain its position and will only get better.

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

LFTWNG11 wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:

Yea, I already said... Liverpool will fall out of the top 4, they huff and puff about making huge signings, they wont sign anyone worthy and will fall out of the top 4, if Spurs keep their squad at the moment, plus a couple more for depth, they will have a superior squad to ours (if it isnt already) and should knock us out of the top 4. Arsenal will take a couple of season to be title contenders, but at present their young squad is easily good enough to maintain its position and will only get better.
yeh u make some gr8 points but i dont think Spurs will finish on top of Liverpool. i reckon we can finish in the top 2

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Rigoni 10 wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:

yeh u make some gr8 points but i dont think Spurs will finish on top of Liverpool. i reckon we can finish in the top 2
jsut remember will all that i said... Liverpool will still get futrther in Europe than any of the other English teams, especially Arsenal.

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

Top 4

Man Utd
Asssssnal
Chelski
Liverwhooooo

With Terry and fat frank leaving chelski, I think they will strugglr next year to challrnge for the title.
Man U and Assnal will fight it out with MAN UTD hopefully delivering the goods come MAY 2008
:D

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

diegom wrote:Top 4

Man Utd
Asssssnal
Chelski
Liverwhooooo

With Terry and fat frank leaving chelski, I think they will strugglr next year to challrnge for the title.
Man U and Assnal will fight it out with MAN UTD hopefully delivering the goods come MAY 2008
yeh i said that as well...the 2 best football playing teams will fight it out for the premiership

LFTWNG....u reckon Liverpool will do good in Europe nxt yr as well??? i just cant see them doing well in Europe if they cant do gd in the EPL

manU4life
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by manU4life »

Rigoni 10 wrote:

Man Utd
Asssssnal
Chelski
Liverwhooooo

yeh i said that as well...the 2 best football playing teams will fight it out for the premiership

LFTWNG....u reckon Liverpool will do good in Europe nxt yr as well??? i just cant see them doing well in Europe if they cant do gd in the EPL
what was this year then?

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

manU4life wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:

Man Utd
Asssssnal
Chelski
Liverwhooooo

what was this year then?
or the two years before that.

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

manU4life wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:

Man Utd
Asssssnal
Chelski
Liverwhooooo

what was this year then?
i'm talking about next year....they did much better this year compared to their 05 winning year where they came 5th....LEFTY is right about Liverpool they got too many half-decent players and not enough class acts

Zenden, Hyypia, Crouch, Bellamy, Aurelio etc

manU4life
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by manU4life »

Rigoni 10 wrote:
manU4life wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:

Man Utd
Asssssnal
Chelski
Liverwhooooo

what was this year then?
i'm talking about next year....they did much better this year compared to their 05 winning year where they came 5th....LEFTY is right about Liverpool they got too many half-decent players and not enough class acts

and you think the gooners are gods gift to football...id rather liverpools season then this year then arsenals and if they sign a couple decent players theres no reason why they cant make another strong european run

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

manU4life wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:
manU4life wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:

Man Utd
Asssssnal
Chelski
Liverwhooooo

what was this year then?

and you think the gooners are gods gift to football...id rather liverpools season then this year then arsenals and if they sign a couple decent players theres no reason why they cant make another strong european run
of corse u would rather be Liverpoo's season they made the UCL Final FFS lol

but i dont think we r gods gift to football i just think with the squad we have we r underachieving!!!!

Rodger-k
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Breaking news

Post by Rodger-k »

Frank and John are not certain to leave, even as all the 'gossip mongers' gather round........LOL

Nothing is certain when players are negotiating for more money, I'm sure that they won't leave, now that Jose is staying on.
2006/2007 EPL runner up
2006/2007 FA Cup winners

liverpool_08
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by liverpool_08 »

my picks would be:

1. Man U

2. Chelsea

3. Liverpool

4. Arsenal

... :D
Dont visualize beating the keeper, Visualize destroying the keeper.

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

liverpool_08 wrote:my picks would be:

1. Man U

2. Chelsea

3. Liverpool

4. Arsenal

really going out on a limb there.... :roll:

liverpool_08
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by liverpool_08 »

u for cereal?

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

Post by The one and only »

LFTWNG11 wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:

thats the most clueless thin i have ever heard has it been all luck the past 15 years for united if anything man u have to earn it more then any one because they have been winning so much every team steps up a level against united
I speak nothing but the truth

Tony Adams
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Tony Adams »

i love the gunners and i hate to admit it but man u played with some real class this year and with the new signings from portugal they are going to give teams plenty of headaches next season. hopefully gunners can add some experience to their squad and be more of a consistant threat
1.man u
2.arsenal
3.liverpool
4.chelsea

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

GENIUS wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:

thats the most clueless thin i have ever heard has it been all luck the past 15 years for united if anything man u have to earn it more then any one because they have been winning so much every team steps up a level against united
oi genius, i was being sarcastic, thats what the rolling of the eyes are for... your the clueless one...

zola
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by zola »

liverpool_08 wrote:u for cereal?

:lol: get with the program dude

liverpool_08
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by liverpool_08 »

lol..... ok

:lol: