Bianchi Hoping In Lazio Move

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

Bianchi Hoping In Lazio Move

Post by FerrariTifosi27 »

The Reggina striker wants to leave the Amaranti after leading the Reggio Calabria side to the survival of another season in Serie A, despite the Calciopoli points reduction.

Rolando Bianchi will be one of this summer's most sought after players in the transfer market as the young Italian striker, who has done extremely well with both Reggina and the Italian under 21 national side, is looking forward to a move to one of the top Italian sides as he admitted during an award ceremony organized by the Luiss University.

"I still have two more years of contract with Reggina, we shall see.

"I did not speak with my agent. However, for a young attacker, the essential thing is to play with continuity, like I did this year."

According to the latest speculation, Bianchi might be on his way to Lazio, a destination which the Italian striker would welcome.

"I would gladly go to Lazio," admitted the Reggina striker when asked about the Biancoceleste possibility.

Bianchi is considered as one of Italy's brightest young stars and the 18 goals scored this season are further confirmation of this.

http://www.goal.com/

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

hopefully we get him. one of the best young guns

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

Laziale wrote:hopefully we get him. one of the best young guns
agree

would be a gr8 coop 4 lazio

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Would be a coup for Lazio, but I hope they realise buying this player is going to require different service to the strikers, Bianchi looks to finish... where as Rocchi and Pandev are more winger/forwards, love the counter attacks and running at defenders... not saying this isnt in Bianchis reputaute but he thrives in and around the box.

Lotito needs to match this investment with one for midfield and defense (as well as keeper, which inevitable). A quality midfielder to add to what is there and hopefully two defenders, Mesto, Barzagli preferable... with Almiron for the midfield. Plenty of other options as well... interesting summer for Lazio, I think our CL adventure might be breif.

aussie_ascoli
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by aussie_ascoli »

LFTWNG11 wrote:Would be a coup for Lazio, but I hope they realise buying this player is going to require different service to the strikers, Bianchi looks to finish... where as Rocchi and Pandev are more winger/forwards, love the counter attacks and running at defenders... not saying this isnt in Bianchis reputaute but he thrives in and around the box.

Lotito needs to match this investment with one for midfield and defense (as well as keeper, which inevitable). A quality midfielder to add to what is there and hopefully two defenders, Mesto, Barzagli preferable... with Almiron for the midfield. Plenty of other options as well... interesting summer for Lazio, I think our CL adventure might be breif.
Jiminez, Mesto, Barzagli, Foggia, Behrami, Ladesma, Pandev, any other youngish players???

This will almost equate to another championship in 3-4 years time, if they can be kept, and the ones mentioned bought.

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

What is happening with Makinwa?

Reggina10Cozza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Reggina10Cozza »

I hope foggia is a Reggina player next season... in either a bianchi or mesto deal... Both of these guys will not be at Reggina next season, Id be happy to get foggia in the deal for one of them. P.S Walter Mazzarri is expected to be announced Sampdoria coach today, Novellino is going to Torino. Huge loss for Reggina- Mazzarri gets the very best out of players, and gives youth belief and confidence.

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

juventino_4_ever wrote:What is happening with Makinwa?
who knows? we own 50% and Palermo the other 50%. Lotito wants to keep him but witht he same arrangement as this year where as Palermo's president wants to either sell off his share to Lazio or keep the same arrangment but with the player playing at Palermo next season. Looks like a blind auction at this stage.

Madrista
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Madrista »

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Lazio.

zola
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by zola »

:lol:

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re:

Post by Piola »

Madrista wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: @ Lazio.
:lol: at this :clown:

six months later we got our man