Crespo to stay at Inter

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Crespo to stay at Inter

Post by Piola »

Crespo has another year to run on his Chelsea deal, and meetings were said to be taking place through last week as his agent spoke with the Blues hoping to convince them to let the Argentine remain in Milan

It seems that the objective has been met. Even though there is nothing official yet, the striker has let the cat out of the bag.

"I am very glad, Chelsea have decided to let me stay," he said. "This is exactly what I wanted."

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon has also suggested as much: "There are good chances that Crespo will stay in Milan."

Crespo has changed clubs each of the last five summers, having played for Lazio, Inter, Chelsea, Milan, Chelsea and Inter, respectively, over the last six seasons. However, he might finally be 'settling down', so to speak.

An agreement between the clubs seems to be close, but it is not clear whether the loan deal will be extended, or if Inter will pay Chelsea to complete a full transfer.

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Crespo is a mercenary in every sense of the word... but I still love him, one of Lazio's greatest... as well as Parmas, Inters, AC's etc etc greatest...

zola
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by zola »

wouldnt mind having crespo back especially if we end up losing robben

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

zola wrote:wouldnt mind having crespo back especially if we end up losing robben
i think Dider could do with a helping hand....he did it by himself this year i reckon

zola
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by zola »

yeah well robben was out for a while

Madrista
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Madrista »

zola wrote:yeah well robben was out for a while
Even longer when he moves to Real Madrid in the off season.

Rodger-k
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Rodger-k »

we will see who moves where..............if all the stories are true Chelsea will struggle to field a side....... :)

relegation candidates already and it ain't even JUNE yet........LOL
Blue is the color, football is the game.
2006/2007 EPL runner up
2006/2007 Champions League Semi-Finalist
2006/2007 FA Cup winners
2006/2007 League Cup winners
and still considered 2006/2007 to be an un-successful season