Transfer rumours

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

INTERISTA
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by INTERISTA »

van der vaart to juve
Pato to inter? a gd gd gd signing

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Pato is linked with everyone!!! whoever gets him will be happy, but its my opinion tha players like him at the age they are at shoudl stay in South America at least until they 19/20 and get 2 or 3 seasons of senior football in them... going to Europe when your 17 and expecting a start at one of the big clubs is a big ask and may actually stall their development.

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

oh and i heard...

Chivu to Inter :lol: Roma is better off!!!
Ederson to Lazio
Barzagli to Fiorentina or Juve
Tevez to Inter
Imbrahimovic to ManUSA
Eto'o to AC or Pool
Makinwa to Palermo
Zaccardo to Lazio
Drogba to AC

liverpool_08
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by liverpool_08 »

Drogba to AC!!

u serious or you just heard about these!!

he can go to liverpool if he likes!!

lmao!! :D
Dont visualize beating the keeper, Visualize destroying the keeper.

INTERISTA
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by INTERISTA »

LFTWNG11 wrote:oh and i heard...

Ederson to Lazio
Tevez to Inter
Imbrahimovic to ManUSA
Eto'o to AC or Pool
Makinwa to Palermo
Zaccardo to Lazio
Drogba to AC
Yeh Barzagli looks like to join fiorentina... :( want him at inter

INTERISTA
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by INTERISTA »

Huntelaar spoted in turin
Nicky Carle to join Fernabache

Andrea Barzagli has said no to a Fiorentina move. This was confirmed by the Director of Sports of Palermo, Rino Foschi, who also stated that the player has already chosen another path, most probably one leading to Juventus.

In order to replace Barzagli, new Palermo Coach Stefano Colantuono would want Lazio's Stendardo for the central role in defence.

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Lotito has already stated when there was apparent interst from AC regarding Stendendaro that he under no circumstances be sold... but we'll take Barzagli :wink:

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

LFTWNG11 wrote:Lotito has already stated when there was apparent interst from AC regarding Stendendaro that he under no circumstances be sold... but we'll take Barzagli :wink:
what's Lotito's first name?? cause i read on tuttomercatoweb a Lotito is interested in buying out Pescara

Alabardiere
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Alabardiere »

Floro Flores to Udinese, rejected an offer of 6M from Hamburg.
Milan made an offer to Drogba but Chelsea won't sell him.
Milan also ready to splurge 100M on Naldinho.
Ben Haim -> Chelsea.
Marchini now wanted by not only Lazio but also Roma and Torino.
Spinesi to Napoli will cost the Partenopei 4M + Bucchi.
Alabardato dell' Anno

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

LFTWNG11 wrote:oh and i heard...

Ederson to Lazio
Tevez to Inter
Imbrahimovic to ManUSA

Eto'o to AC or Pool
Makinwa to Palermo
Zaccardo to Lazio
Drogba to AC
Thought Chivu look good when played at left back
Tevez to Inter only if Ibra or Adriano leave. Real would be the only club dumb enough to pay the fee for either one.
Drogba has been linked to both Milan clubs... can't see either of them fitting him in.

Recoba to light up la liga at Atletico de Madrid.
I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Rigoni 10 wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:Lotito has already stated when there was apparent interst from AC regarding Stendendaro that he under no circumstances be sold... but we'll take Barzagli :wink:
what's Lotito's first name?? cause i read on tuttomercatoweb a Lotito is interested in buying out Pescara
Claudio Lotito

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

juventino_4_ever wrote:
Rigoni 10 wrote:
Claudio Lotito
thanks, ill check if it is him

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Liverpool keeper Dudek: I'm talking to Real Madrid

Liverpool goalkeeper Jerzy Dudek has confirmed today's media reports that he's in talks with Real Madrid over a Bosman move to the Santiago Bernabeu.

The Poland international is coming off contract at the end of the month with Liverpool and has landed on his feet with an offer arriving from Real sports director Pedja Mijatovic.

Dudek told his personal website, jerzydudek.eu: "After today's press speculation, I must admit that I have received an offer from one of the greatest clubs in the world - if not the greatest one.

"I had to keep it quiet for a long time as the first contact was established over a dozen days ago.

"The offer is an honour for me. I am seriously considering it.

"At the moment, I can say that a few details have already been agreed upon."

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Lazio president admits interest for Kolarov, Del Nero

Lazio president Claudio Lotito has confirmed their interest in Serbia U21 international Aleksandar Kolarov.

"He's someone we've followed for a long time," Lotito said of the OFK Belgrade midfielder, "we believe he can be good for Lazio."

Lotito also confirmed talks with Brescia's off contract striker Simone Del Nero.

Since this report it has been confirmed in Italy that Lazio have officially signed (but not presented) Del Nero on a free transfer... Not bad back up player, but will surely be behind Mauri and Jimenez in the pecking order and basically confirms Foggia will be used in any deals Lazio try to strike with Reggina or Palermo... Consdering we are after Ederson from Nice, Jimenez or Mauri maybe on their way out... although i hope we keep Mauri, best left winger in Italy, favourite Lazio player and was bought up in Brescia under the guidance of one Roberto Baggio.

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Eto'o rejects AC Milan for Chelsea, Liverpool offers

Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o is ready to resist an offer from AC Milan to make his dream move to the Premiership this summer.

El Mundo Deportivo says Eto'o knows Barca want to cash in on him at the end of this season - and that they have been actively courting interest from Milan.

But the Cameroon ace is determined that the final decision will be his, with the striker's agent, Josep Maria Mesalles, having concrete contract offers on the table from Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal.

**NERAZZURRI**
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by **NERAZZURRI** »

i have just heard that yossi benayoun has signed with chelsea on a 4 year deal under a bosman ruling, and its expected to be announced today?? i cant seem to find anything on it, anyone else seen or heard about this??

**NERAZZURRI**
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by **NERAZZURRI** »

sorry ill answer my own question and this rumour has no substance to it

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

well done Nerazzurri

**NERAZZURRI**
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by **NERAZZURRI** »

Left wing thanks for ur support, it helps get me through the day

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Im always here for you nerazzuri.

INTERISTA
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by INTERISTA »

Inter Milan have snapped up 18 year-old attacking midfielder Alberto Gerbo from Serie D Giaveno.
He any gd?

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

LFTWNG11 wrote:Lazio president admits interest for Kolarov, Del Nero

Lazio president Claudio Lotito has confirmed their interest in Serbia U21 international Aleksandar Kolarov.

"He's someone we've followed for a long time," Lotito said of the OFK Belgrade midfielder, "we believe he can be good for Lazio."

Lotito also confirmed talks with Brescia's off contract striker Simone Del Nero.

Since this report it has been confirmed in Italy that Lazio have officially signed (but not presented) Del Nero on a free transfer... Not bad back up player, but will surely be behind Mauri and Jimenez in the pecking order and basically confirms Foggia will be used in any deals Lazio try to strike with Reggina or Palermo... Consdering we are after Ederson from Nice, Jimenez or Mauri maybe on their way out... although i hope we keep Mauri, best left winger in Italy, favourite Lazio player and was bought up in Brescia under the guidance of one Roberto Baggio.
I think Jimenez will be gone. lotito doesn't want to pay 8m euros for him. One of my mates and he says that kolarov is a good player (biased statement though).

Vaguely
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Vaguely »

LFTWNG11 wrote:Eto'o rejects AC Milan for Chelsea, Liverpool offers

Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o is ready to resist an offer from AC Milan to make his dream move to the Premiership this summer.

El Mundo Deportivo says Eto'o knows Barca want to cash in on him at the end of this season - and that they have been actively courting interest from Milan.

But the Cameroon ace is determined that the final decision will be his, with the striker's agent, Josep Maria Mesalles, having concrete contract offers on the table from Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal.
What a jackass! Why would you go to Chelsea or Liverpool. They're both trash.

terriblygifted
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by terriblygifted »

Because he can get a game there :lol: :lol: :lol:

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Liverpool Threaten Juve With Late Milito Bid

Gabriel Milito's move to Juventus has been thrown into doubt following a fresh bid from Liverpool.

Juventus were said to have practically completed the signing of Gabriel Milito for a fee in the region of 20 million euros.

The move was set to go through following this evening's La Liga action, with Zaragoza keen to concentrat on securing a Uefa Cup berth first.

However, The Sunday Star claim that the Reds, who have also been following the player, have made a 20 million euro bid of their own.

The player had previously declared his desire to move to England, though his latest comments put him closer to Italy.

"I just want everything to be solved in the best possible way, because I want to play for Juventus," he said earlier this week.

"Playing in Italy - the land of my forefathers - has always been a dream for me."

However, it is understood that Liverpool are willing to offer him a more lucrative contract. The coming week will tell!

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Stay away Liverpool :twisted:

Fiasco
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Fiasco »

apparantly tevez and manager will accept a 9million dollar deal to stay with the Hammers for another year
ImageImage

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Eugenio Corini has joined Torino on a one year deal.

Fiasco
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Fiasco »

Cristiano Lucarelli is a genuine chance of joining Parma and also one club which has just come up from Serie B. (club is not named.... Napoli???)
ImageImage

DON HALA MADRID
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by DON HALA MADRID »

June 18, 2007 |

Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon plans to make a shock move for Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o.

DiarioSport says Calderon will send intermediaries to open talks with the Cameroon ace as soon as Barca indicate they're putting the striker on the market.

Real directors were alerted to reports last week that Barca sports chief Txiki Begiristain and coach Frank Rijkaard had agreed to cash in on Eto'o after tonight's final game of the season.

Despite Eto'o's fractured relationship with his former club, Calderon is convinced the forward won't hold a grudge against the new regime at Real and will consider their offer carefully, alongside rival bids from the likes of AC Milan, Inter and Arsenal.

Real powerbrokers are united in their bid for Eto'o and intend to pounce tonight after fulltime is blown on this season.
ImageImage