mourinho arrested over pet dog

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

arxidi
Star Player
Star Player

mourinho arrested over pet dog

Post by arxidi »

from foxsports..

CHELSEA manager Jose Mourinho was arrested and cautioned after an argument with police and a health official about his pet dog, The Sun newspaper said.

The daily tabloid said the 44-year-old coach left the club's player of the year awards after a call from his wife, Tami, that their pet Yorkshire terrier was being taken away.

On arriving at his home in the upmarket Belgravia area of London, he saw an official and two police officers who wanted to put the dog in quarantine, fearing it had been taken abroad without jabs, it added.

A spokesman for London's Metropolitan Police confirmed that officers went to an address in central London at 7:45pm on Tuesday with an officer from the Animal Health and Welfare Service.

"A 44-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of obstructing police and was taken to a west London police station," he said.

"He subsequently received a caution for obstructing police."

The dog was to have been seized for alleged offences under the Animal Health Act of 1981 and the Rabies Order Act of 1974, he added.

Officers discussed the removal of the animal from the address with the owners. The Sun said Mourinho arrived at his home at 9pm and that he bundled the dog away from police.

A search for the dog was under way, it added.

Mourinho's Chelsea lost its Premiership title to Manchester United this season and take on the Old Trafford side in this Saturday's FA Cup final at Wembley Stadium.
everyone is entitled to my opinion

tsss

Big Wayne
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Big Wayne »

My prediction for the FA Cup.

Chelsea to take a two goal lead in the first half then United to hit back with three late goals. After all.............Jose Mourinho can't HOLD ON TO A LEAD :lol: :lol: :lol:
667 - Neighbour of the Beast

MilanManiac
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by MilanManiac »

wow how long did you take to come up with that one smarty pants.

the star wars characters have more rep than you do after that comment.
ACM1899 4 LIFE

ruud
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by ruud »

Big Wayne wrote:My prediction for the FA Cup.

Chelsea to take a two goal lead in the first half then United to hit back with three late goals. After all.............Jose Mourinho can't HOLD ON TO A LEAD :lol: :lol: :lol:
omfg

big wayne always makes glorious comebacks

zola
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by zola »

Big wayne thats truly terrible.

Big Wayne
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Big Wayne »

I'll get my coat :(