Dudek: Ban Italy

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Dudek: Ban Italy

Post by Piola »

Liverpool goalkeeper Jerzy Dudek has called for Italy to withdraw their bid to host the 2012 European Championship. “Just a month after the riots among Italian supporters in which a policeman was killed, last week the country witnessed another violent incident,â€￾ said the Polish ace. “As a result, UEFA should react fiercely and not allow Italy to continue with their candidature. If Italy won the rights for Euro 2012, it would not only be harmful for the whole world of football, but also a grave danger.â€￾

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Police

Post by ozzie owl »

Seems that the Italian police solution was to bash the crap out of anyone English.

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

Maybe you should read the reports properly. The italian police had missiles thrown at them by Man U supporters, then charged them. I would do the same if some idiot threw missiles at me.

Then two days later surprise suprise more trouble with Tottenham supporters in Spain. Look in your own backyard first. The situation is grave in Italy - I agree, but the English, because of the way things are policed in their own country, leave their shores and run amok cos the laws (they think) are relaxed, then when action is taken they cry foul.

Bash any offenders, English Italian Whatever. Those thugs shouldnt be allowed to watch football.

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

I think that Italy will probably get Euro 2012 rights. decision to be made on the 18th.

Gunnersboy
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

NO

Post by Gunnersboy »

if you want players and enthusiastic supporters to die have them held in italy but otherwise withdraw your bid

yogi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by yogi »

feck,,,this world football forum should be re-named the Serie-A forum,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :wink:

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

yogi wrote:feck,,,this world football forum should be re-named the Serie-A forum,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :wink:
You'd love it wouldn't ya?? :lol:

thierry
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by thierry »

ive heard from a reliable inside source that australia will bid for euro 2012
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

I don't get it, clubbing English fans should guarantee you the rights :wink:

If it means that the Italians have to build new state of the art stadiums then give them the rights ffs. Hopefully UEFA force the clubs to take over the maintenance at the very least.

yogi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by yogi »

Ambrosiana wrote:I don't get it, clubbing English fans should guarantee you the rights :wink:

If it means that the Italians have to build new state of the art stadiums then give them the rights ffs. Hopefully UEFA force the clubs to take over the maintenance at the very least.
not a bad idea that !

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Dudek: Ban Italy

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

MilanManiac
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by MilanManiac »

I dont think Italy should change at all.

It has no affect on you, and you have no affect on it with your comments.

Let's go change the Argentinian League... sure...

Italian Serie A is perfect the way it is. The stories with passion and emotions of rejoice, grievance and desperation are apart of it as much as 30,000 vegetables watching an EPL match live are for the EPL.

Where else in the world in a derby do you get a 500 Roman Candle salute at half time other than the Derby Del'Madonnina? But even now because people like you, this has stopped, and even colorful banners and crowd coreography has been shut down pending a request to allow it before the match. Its bloody ludacrous and its all an invention of self-righteous honkeys that think the EPL has something that the Serie A doesnt. Serie A has everything that the EPL doesn't allow, mainly the passion and emotion.
ACM1899 4 LIFE