Marcelo Salas to AEK

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

olympiakos
Star Player
Star Player

Marcelo Salas to AEK

Post by olympiakos »

thats the news..........kop im awaiting your response to this

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

5-6years ago, oh yeah!!!!!
but at 33, waste of time.

keep your eyes peeled there'll be another outlandish rumour tomorrow.......... :roll: :roll:
Last edited by The Kop on Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fiasco
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Fiasco »

he was an awesome player, i remember watching him and zamorano for chile, they were great.
ImageImage

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

still look wat larson did with barca and utd
he would b a hit

olympiakos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by olympiakos »

The Kop wrote:5-6years ago, oh yeah!!!!!
but at 33, waste of time.

keep your eyes peeled there'll be another outlandish rumour tomorrow.......... :roll: :roll:
i guess the death of a fan is not enough to sell papers in greece, i reckon that almost every player with a decent name has been linked to one of the big 3 in greece, but obviously they need to be over 30

olympiakos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by olympiakos »

MUFCBOY wrote:still look wat larson did with barca and utd
he would b a hit
i agree, age doesnt matter as long as its low 30s and not high 30s, just the name factor would make it a hit, look at rivaldo for example, he would pull a crowd anywhere he goes, even if he was 40

Torcida
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Torcida »

lol wont be playing much if the green league is postponed for now

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

Po1aK.FC wrote:lol wont be playing much if the green league is postponed for now
It was postponed for 1 week (the one that just went by) and the transfer window doesnt open till 1st July anyway..... :? :?

======

Oly, you cant compare Salas with Rivaldo. World player of the year, 5goals in a world cup vs 1 good season with Lazio in Italy.
To my memory he was always injured. Someone like that in their late 20s is a risk, let alone 33.

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

he was good at Lazio, it's when he went to Juventus that he got injured. Did his knee after 6 or 7 games.

olympiakos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by olympiakos »

The Kop wrote:
Po1aK.FC wrote:lol wont be playing much if the green league is postponed for now
It was postponed for 1 week (the one that just went by) and the transfer window doesnt open till 1st July anyway..... :? :?

======

Oly, you cant compare Salas with Rivaldo. World player of the year, 5goals in a world cup vs 1 good season with Lazio in Italy.
To my memory he was always injured. Someone like that in their late 20s is a risk, let alone 33
yes u have a point, what has happened to jardel? he was lethal with the headers?