"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:45 am

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Fabinho should be banned
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:37 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43337
One of the most disgusting things I have seen on a pitch

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/liverpool-stars-disgusting-act-next-injured-player-043244936.html

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fabinho should be banned
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:17 pm 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:54 pm
Posts: 12698
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You do realise he was a long way away but the angle shows otherwise?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fabinho should be banned
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:09 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43337
I liked being on top wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You do realise he was a long way away but the angle shows otherwise?


A long way away :lol:

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Last edited by God is an Englishman on Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fabinho should be banned
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:25 am 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:49 pm
Posts: 1326
God is an Englishman wrote:
I liked being on top wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You do realise he was a long way away but the angle shows otherwise?


A kong way away :lol:


Its the distance equivalent of a Kilburn.

_________________
Image
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fabinho should be banned
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:53 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 53815
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Raich Carter wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
I liked being on top wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You do realise he was a long way away but the angle shows otherwise?


A kong way away :lol:


Its the distance equivalent of a Kilburn.


This is a still unknown phenomenon. I believe even quantum physicists are looking into it.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fabinho should be banned
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:57 am 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:55 am
Posts: 16254
Bomber wrote:
This is a still unknown phenomenon. I believe even quantum physicists are looking into it.

The event horizon for Kilburn would be about Regency Park. :wink:

_________________
"The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group