Forum for the discussion of music, video and photography related topics

Moderators: adam, Forum Admins

Fiasco
Squad Player
Squad Player

Adel Utd photos

Post by Fiasco »

HI
Just wondering, if anyone this week going to the game could take a few photos.
Completing an assignment on Security at sporting events, and i am doing it on Hindmarsh stad, Adel Utd. But unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances cannot get to the game.

I need a few photos, of the weslo guys doing there job, and a few of certain safety examples, eg, fencing, signs etc

if someone could post a few of photos that they already have or found that would be great.
if not if one of the photographers around here can take a few snaps it would be much appreciated...
ImageImage

redmum
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by redmum »

i was told cameras are not allowed into hindmarsh??
FIGHTING LIKE A GIRL

Fiasco
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Fiasco »

redmum wrote:i was told cameras are not allowed into hindmarsh??
really... Surely Not...?

can anyone clarify?

If worst comes to worst, everyone has cameras on their mobile phones these days.....
ImageImage

Mr Right
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Mr Right »

I've carried a digital SLR into Hindmarsh in a camera bag backpack which was checked by security on the way in so they saw the camera and lenses and let them in.

Front row on the western side and taking lots of pictures with officials and players well aware of the camera presence and not one word or any problems.
You've found Mr Right!

redmum
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by redmum »

Mr Right wrote:I've carried a digital SLR into Hindmarsh in a camera bag backpack which was checked by security on the way in so they saw the camera and lenses and let them in.

Front row on the western side and taking lots of pictures with officials and players well aware of the camera presence and not one word or any problems.
cool..i have been told by a number of people that it would be confiscated..didnt want to risk it!!
FIGHTING LIKE A GIRL