Results 29/30 April

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

Wow thanks for that avenell! This guy is all class indeed. I will talk him up for all the vista guys and i dont even play for them!!! He would be by far the best keeper in the amatuer league. Had a contract with Paramatta, then got home sick. Great pick up guys! :cry: :cry: Who else is down there?? A lot of ex modbury jets players again?? Simpson and the like??

avenell_road
Star Player
Star Player

Post by avenell_road »

East Boy wrote:Wow thanks for that avenell! This guy is all class indeed. I will talk him up for all the vista guys and i dont even play for them!!! He would be by far the best keeper in the amatuer league. Had a contract with Paramatta, then got home sick. Great pick up guys! :cry: :cry: Who else is down there?? A lot of ex modbury jets players again?? Simpson and the like??
Indeed. Matt Simpson is there but Derek no longer.

Mr Football
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Mr Football »

Yeah vista has a great keeper but he's only had to make a couple of decent saves, he really hasn't been tested in his 2 games so far. Whats this about x jets boys simo hasn't played there in about 5 years he a vista boy through and through, most players are former junoirs of the club, nothing special just know how to play

avenell_road
Star Player
Star Player

Post by avenell_road »

Mr Football wrote:Yeah vista has a great keeper but he's only had to make a couple of decent saves, he really hasn't been tested in his 2 games so far. Whats this about x jets boys simo hasn't played there in about 5 years he a vista boy through and through, most players are former junoirs of the club, nothing special just know how to play
I disagree, he has been tested it just seems as though he hasn't been tested because he's made it look so easy.

slipknot
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by slipknot »

redders sori apparently the dude was bagging royal pk wasnt from u guys.that young adrian from the b team should get promoted,has some good touches and a good shot on him.

Happy Kopite
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Happy Kopite »

avenell_road wrote:
East Boy wrote: This Vista keeper, is it Andrew Carmen?? No one has been able to answer this question yet. Mr Avenell road can you confirm this for me?? You are from there.
Confirmed.
I heard his brother Pete Carman is good at diving around aswell??

avenell_road
Star Player
Star Player

Post by avenell_road »

Happy Kopite wrote:
avenell_road wrote:
East Boy wrote: This Vista keeper, is it Andrew Carmen?? No one has been able to answer this question yet. Mr Avenell road can you confirm this for me?? You are from there.
Confirmed.
HA HA HA, Happy Kopite what are your initials?

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

East Boy wrote:Well Eric you are kind of correct. They should have at least scored more than 1. Maybe 2 or 3. But as i continue to say.... if you cant score you cant win!! East probably had more chances throughout the game anyways.
As for them beating Maco's.... Big Woop!
This Vista keeper, is it Andrew Carmen?? No one has been able to answer this question yet. Mr Avenell road can you confirm this for me?? You are from there.
Vista are always a tough side. I am confident we will win, but how much depends on this keeper and the "Best Defense" i guess. Our Forwards are not being bypasses either. Mick Krollig, our forward, has scored in every game and would be up there in the top goal scores. Just Gaz Aitken and others chipping in every week helps a lot too. Its funny to hear everyone talk about your side isn't it. Everyone was only saying recently that our strikers and wide men need to be shut out, now its the midfield. Does that not tell anyone anything?? :roll: :roll: :roll:
yeah it is Andy Carmen who is with us for alittle while,and it goes without saying that he is a quality keeper,and it is weird that all this stuff gets talked about(i'm new to this site)to to be honest he hasn't had to prove how good he can play has he hasn,t been tested that much,which is a good thing.lets hope sundays game is a good one to watch as i'm sure it will be with 2 teams really wanting the result. and just incase people are wondering vista will be putting out a full strength side so no excuses from us.

Happy Kopite
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Happy Kopite »

avenell_road wrote:
Happy Kopite wrote:
avenell_road wrote:
Confirmed.
HA HA HA, Happy Kopite what are your initials?
H.K. Obviously...!