@ MUFBOY/CHIPS/PUNANI/SE VLEPW

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

@ MUFBOY/CHIPS/PUNANI/SE VLEPW

Post by To Mati »

Where are you petses playing this year?

Chips
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chips »

hey fraps long time no see. undecided i think it goes with most if not all the above. what about yourself.

vagabond
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by vagabond »

Chips wrote:hey fraps long time no see. undecided i think it goes with most if not all the above. what about yourself.
go play at hawkes chips....it will make the derby all the more firey!!!

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

vagabond wrote:
Chips wrote:hey fraps long time no see. undecided i think it goes with most if not all the above. what about yourself.
WHAT DERBY? :roll:
"Thats not sexy football!" and "Play the REAL one... again and again"

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

C'mon fellas, I told them that they are required to play at Villa

WHERE THE shiraz ARE U GUYS???
TRAINING STARTED 3 WEEKS AGO
:lol:

vagabond
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by vagabond »

the REAL one wrote:
vagabond wrote:

:roll:

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

vagabond wrote:
the REAL one wrote:
vagabond wrote:

:roll:
not in same div!!! :roll:

vagabond
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by vagabond »

trial Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

vagabond wrote:trial Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!! :roll:

trial game is going to set hearts pumping :lol: the adrenaline rush will be huge :roll:

go GRYPHONS!!! :wink:

vagabond
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by vagabond »

the REAL one wrote:
vagabond wrote:trial Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!! :roll:

trial game is going to set hearts pumping :lol: the adrenaline rush will be huge :roll:

go GRYPHONS!!! :wink:
your telling me!!!

Calo67
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Calo67 »

MUFC Boy - has retired football to take up a professional career in Scaletrix racing and basketball card collecting.

Se Vlepw - unable to play due to training clashing with netball training and playing times.

Punani - too busy painting and driving around to consider the round ball game.

Chips - due to new employment as a computer engineer for dot com company Myspace, will no longer be able to commit to any soccer club.

vagabond
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by vagabond »

Calo67 wrote:MUFC Boy - has retired football to take up a professional career in Scaletrix racing and basketball card collecting.

Se Vlepw - unable to play due to training clashing with netball training and playing times.

Chips - due to new employment as a computer engineer for dot com company Myspace, will no longer be able to commit to any soccer club.

LOL Gold

Im enjoying to come back of calo67

Jairzinho
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jairzinho »

Calo67 wrote:MUFC Boy - has retired football to take up a professional career in Scaletrix racing and basketball card collecting.

yeah real funny man, im sure u think u r sum kind of comedian? :roll:

whats with ur name? calo67??? is that meant to scare us? u think ur tough being a southerner from calabria? :evil: :roll:

The Legend Killer
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by The Legend Killer »

Petses :lol:

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

no idea man, few boys at work told me 2 go 2 adl old boys so mite have a look there or hawks or maybe join the famous diegom down at villa

wat bout u calo?

haha luved the chips 1, he is the only guy workin 4 myspace that works 24/7 shifts haha

where u playin fraps?

as 4 u PS 26, ey ur a m@laka, but dont worry, ur not 2 far off being an ultra m@laka

Chips
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chips »

i know its been a while boys but who the hell is ps 26??? myspace haha its pays well boys jump on the wagon soon otherwise you will be left behind!!

Diego if i play this yr i dont know if it will be with villa or go play at hawks again, my pld stomppin ground haha maybe ill just go for the trial game then come to villa haha either way still need to get the leg workin again.....i can start runnin straight lines in about 2wekks woo hoo

ill see you diego on sunday....ill see you calo on sunday....to the rest of you all....you all can go and get <........> haha :P go united i cant wait to see muscat cry!!!

vagabond
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by vagabond »

Chips wrote:i know its been a while boys but who the hell is ps 26??? myspace haha its pays well boys jump on the wagon soon otherwise you will be left behind!!

Diego if i play this yr i dont know if it will be with villa or go play at hawks again, my pld stomppin ground haha maybe ill just go for the trial game then come to villa haha either way still need to get the leg workin again.....i can start runnin straight lines in about 2wekks woo hoo

ill see you diego on sunday....ill see you calo on sunday....to the rest of you all....you all can go and get <........> haha :P go united i cant wait to see muscat cry!!!
not hard to work out!!!!!

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

yeah vagabond, it's not hard to work out!

Im down at the hawks this season, trying to get fitter but kind of having a few problems with knees ankles etc. Have retired from indoor soccer after so many years...it just shiraz you up end of the day.

Not sure how much time can be devoted to soccer, have to see how things are going to go with work, there is talk of working away in remote SA and QLD in short periods so we'll just have to see...

Not for the heart fainted, plenty of fitness work at kings reserve.... but they are waiting for you boys to come down there!

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: @ MUFBOY/CHIPS/PUNANI/SE VLEPW

Post by Le King »

Frappe wrote:Where are you petses playing this year?
Gryphons!

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: @ MUFBOY/CHIPS/PUNANI/SE VLEPW

Post by diegom »

MUFCBOY wrote:
Frappe wrote:Where are you petses playing this year?
Gryphons!
After the beating they copped from Adelaide Villa 3-1, WHY??????
:wink:

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

Cause thats where it all began

id luv 2 play villa man, but this yr im jst lookin 2 enjoy myself and theres a few blokes there that i dun see all da time so would b gd 2 c em more

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

MUFCBOY wrote:Cause thats where it all began

id luv 2 play villa man, but this yr im jst lookin 2 enjoy myself and theres a few blokes there that i dun see all da time so would b gd 2 c em more

2 words
SOFT COC K

Chips
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chips »

ey diego let john go like i said to the other boys...in time you will see.......the shinning light from diegos ass, and you shall follow that light to villa road lol

all good the nucleus is still there in se vlepo, billi and chips.

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

Chips wrote:ey diego let john go like i said to the other boys...in time you will see.......the shinning light from diegos ass, and you shall follow that light to villa road lol

Yeah good call, we want players who actually want to play, not a model.
:lol:

vagabond
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by vagabond »

Chips wrote:ey diego let john go like i said to the other boys...in time you will see.......the shinning light from diegos ass, and you shall follow that light to villa road lol

chips chips chips.....at the same time evry year i hear the same words from you.....first it was M.A. Hawkes, then it was Limnos, now its villa....when will you stop playin musical chairs and settle down at a club???

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

vagabond wrote:

chips chips chips.....at the same time evry year i hear the same words from you.....first it was M.A. Hawkes, then it was Limnos, now its villa....when will you stop playin musical chairs and settle down at a club???
You think he's bad :P Thats great news about MUFCBOY coming back to his blood (GUNNERS),lol. I think it's about time he realised where he is betta off, no offence diegom.

And diegom, we really didnt take that much of a hiding, the result clearly doesnt show the whole attribute of the game, we had ALOT more chances, but at the end of the day villa were just more decisive when it came to finishing.

Goodluck diegom, Chips and se vlepw at villa :lol: :lol: :lol:

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

well sed vaga
went 2 gryphons trainin, was pretty gd actually... 1st trainin since the end of last season! played a game and went well

great 2 c the great psira out there haha

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

MUFCBOY wrote:well sed vaga
went 2 gryphons trainin, was pretty gd actually... 1st trainin since the end of last season! played a game and went well

home is where the heart is... :wink: when u got a N gunners heart, need u say more?

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

the REAL one wrote:

home is where the heart is... :wink: when u got a N gunners heart, need u say more?
But the veins run a pontian blood! :?

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

Golden EAGLE wrote:
the REAL one wrote:

But the veins run a pontian blood! :?
i was quoting that for mufcboy.... my pontian blood runs thick :wink: oh no, now i said that forum watch dog "knight7" crack down on me now for linking myself again with clubs :P