Downs

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Downs

Post by legga »

Downs A's won......
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: Downs

Post by legga »

legga wrote:Downs A's won......
Downs ressies up 10 zip at half time maco's decided to give the second half a miss and forfeited.

LUFC_MOT
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by LUFC_MOT »

legga wrote:
legga wrote:Downs A's won......
Downs ressies up 10 zip at half time maco's decided to give the second half a miss and forfeited.
Watched Elizabeth Vale against Stathalbyn today... I believe it was 12 or 13 nil at half time and Strath had no subs (arriving with only one and having a forced substitution within the first 5mins). Strath still came out in the second half and gave everything. Certainly can't fault their attitudes or application. Was good to see they kept on fighting

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

Downs ressies up 10 zip at half time maco's decided to give the second half a miss and forfeited.[/quote]

Watched Elizabeth Vale against Stathalbyn today... I believe it was 12 or 13 nil at half time and Strath had no subs (arriving with only one and having a forced substitution within the first 5mins). Strath still came out in the second half and gave everything. Certainly can't fault their attitudes or application. Was good to see they kept on fighting[/quote]

And thats what it is all about..been o the end of a few floggings and would never of thought of bailing out...s h ows a lack of respect to thier team and who ever they play against...Time to step up league...

Mahorn
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Mahorn »

Their ressies got done 11-0 yesterday. Great bunch of lads that fought till the end. Poor results through the weekend for strath but earn respect for not taking the easy option in a forfeit