"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 4:07 pm

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Player movements ?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:00 am 
Offline
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:02 pm
Posts: 91
Hearing that there may be a number of players returning to Amateur clubs from Salisbury United ?
Anyone confirm any names ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Player movements ?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:19 am 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:25 pm
Posts: 155
No kidding wrote:
Hearing that there may be a number of players returning to Amateur clubs from Salisbury United ?
Anyone confirm any names ?


rumor is 4 or 5 back to Brahma


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Player movements ?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:39 am 
Offline
Coach
Coach
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:15 pm
Posts: 29644
Location: O'Sullivan Beach, South Australia
Jogonalex wrote:
No kidding wrote:
Hearing that there may be a number of players returning to Amateur clubs from Salisbury United ?
Anyone confirm any names ?


rumor is 4 or 5 back to Brahma

No surprises there..

_________________
Image
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Player movements ?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:49 pm 
Offline
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:25 pm
Posts: 477
Location: Mawson Lakes
Ebert, O'Neil to Gardens

_________________
We are Liverpool Football Club and the expectations are so high.
Steven Gerrard


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Player movements ?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:26 pm 
Offline
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:04 pm
Posts: 325
Travis Dodd and Ozzie (Ardiles) Fazilahmed to INGLE FARM - 2 great signings not only can they play but they are great guy's and I imagine will be fantastic to have around the club :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Player movements ?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:13 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:35 pm
Posts: 131
I thought everyone that went to Salisbury was playing for the shirt... lol

Get better money in the amateur league


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Player movements ?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:13 pm 
Offline
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:02 pm
Posts: 91
sirstevieg wrote:
Ebert, O'Neil to Gardens



What about Scooter Weidenbach ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Player movements ?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:04 pm 
Offline
Star Player
Star Player

Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:11 pm
Posts: 4790
No kidding wrote:
sirstevieg wrote:
Ebert, O'Neil to Gardens



What about Scooter Weidenbach ?

Works on Sundays????

Could be heading to a southern club


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Player movements ?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:25 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:13 pm
Posts: 1634
by 5pm tonight?

_________________
"The trouble with referees , they know the rules , but they don't know the game." Bill Shankly


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Player movements ?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:27 am 
Offline
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:30 am
Posts: 6
:shock:
getyourheaddown wrote:
Travis Dodd and Ozzie (Ardiles) Fazilahmed to INGLE FARM - 2 great signings not only can they play but they are great guy's and I imagine will be fantastic to have around the club :D



Would be disappointing if the second named was the case as he shook hands with the president of another club a few weeks back to play for them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Player movements ?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:17 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 53616
Location: Between the lake and the beach
M.U.Lions wrote:
:shock:
getyourheaddown wrote:
Travis Dodd and Ozzie (Ardiles) Fazilahmed to INGLE FARM - 2 great signings not only can they play but they are great guy's and I imagine will be fantastic to have around the club :D



Would be disappointing if the second named was the case as he shook hands with the president of another club a few weeks back to play for them.


I wonder which club?

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Player movements ?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:00 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:55 pm
Posts: 1241
Pudler and Jairus back to Brahma


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Player movements ?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:53 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:25 pm
Posts: 155
chunky-monkey wrote:
Pudler and Jairus back to Brahma

In time for the Downs game??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Player movements ?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:55 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 53616
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Jogonalex wrote:
chunky-monkey wrote:
Pudler and Jairus back to Brahma

In time for the Downs game??


League match wouldn't be a problem. FFA Cup they'll be cup tied I imagine.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Player movements ?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:24 pm 
Offline
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:25 pm
Posts: 477
Location: Mawson Lakes
Musti & Ozzie to Salisbury Utd

_________________
We are Liverpool Football Club and the expectations are so high.
Steven Gerrard


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Player movements ?
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 3:47 pm 
Offline
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:42 pm
Posts: 272
Musti & Ozi to Modbury Jets Amateurs..


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: moonraker and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group