Modbury Vista Pre Season Training

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Modbury Vista Pre Season Training

Post by English »

Modbury Vista will commence pre-season training on Friday the 30th of January at The Heights High School on Brunel Dr, Modbury Heights (you can park on Ladywood Road) Sessions will be held every Wednesday/Friday and will start at 6:45pm.

All new and old players are encouraged to come out for a run. With the Club's re-development of the pitches and club rooms underway, (https://www.teatreegully.sa.gov.au/Coun ... ent_update) it's an exciting time to be involved with one of the biggest clubs in South Australia.

If you have any questions please contact Sean on 0403690273 or saaslheadcoach@mvsc.com.au.

Mr Red
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Modbury Vista Pre Season Training

Post by Mr Red »

$6.51 Million upgrade :shock:

Mainly paid for by the TTG council. In the past you could hardly get anything out of the TTG council , I would say they will be selling some assets off to fund this.

It will be interesting to see the finished work in 3 years time but I would say the main focus will be getting the artificial pitches done by May19?

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

Mr Red wrote:$6.51 Million upgrade :shock:

Mainly paid for by the TTG council. In the past you could hardly get anything out of the TTG council , I would say they will be selling some assets off to fund this.

It will be interesting to see the finished work in 3 years time but I would say the main focus will be getting the artificial pitches done by May19?
Yeah I can't speak for the club or the council, but it's great to see them getting on board, this has been a long time coming. As someone who has unfortunately had to play on that sand pit in the past, I wasn't looking forward to coaching on it! Hopefully once it's done opposition players will enjoy playing on it too.

Mr Red
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Mr Red »

English wrote:
Mr Red wrote:$6.51 Million upgrade :shock:

Yeah I can't speak for the club or the council, but it's great to see them getting on board, this has been a long time coming. As someone who has unfortunately had to play on that sand pit in the past, I wasn't looking forward to coaching on it! Hopefully once it's done opposition players will enjoy playing on it too.
So does this mean the MV Fed team will playing/training on it also this year at some stage?

MV has had some hurdles in front of them in recent times but this is a real win for them and I can only see them getting even stronger with this happening.

Exciting times for MV

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Will dogs be allowed

Mr Red
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Mr Red »

bloodypassit wrote:Will dogs be allowed
Around the outside of the fencing I bet :)