Sunday Div 1 - How will they end up.

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

coutinho10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by coutinho10 »

i heard he had been approached by modbury i think it was..
LIVERPOOL FC *****

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Ingle Farm to finish Mid Table.

mightyreds
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mightyreds »

I agree Farm to finish around mid-table which would be a great effort...
We are Liverpool Football Club and the expectations are so high.
Steven Gerrard

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

PARAFIELD GARDENS-2nd last year need a good start will be hard to beat
ELIZABETH DOWNS-hard to back after last year... final every game!
ELIZABETH VALE-allways around the mark but could drop off.
PARA HILLS WEST-good young side will win more than they loose at home
SALISBURY FLORINA-better 4 second year in 1st div. know whats required
INGLE FARM-good side if they dont loose to many dark horse
PARA HILLS EAST-need to recruit a few but been here before
U.S.C LION-may win enough to stay up
SALISBURY INTER-on the slide big time tip for religation
FULHAM UNITED-on the trampoline again

*will be a much stronger league than last year

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

florina to win div 1 :wink:

Mr X
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Mr X »

Redders wrote:USC LION 8) :wink:
P/HILLS WEST
ELIZ DOWNS
PARAFIELD
FLORINA
ELIZ VALE
INGLE FARM
SALS INTER
P/Hills East
Fulham
Redders you have re-assigned your thoughts?
Was it based on NEw Signings at some clubs your aware of?

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

Mr X wrote:
Redders wrote: P/HILLS WEST 8) :wink:
ELIZ DOWNS
PARAFIELD
ELIZ VALE
SALS INTER
FLORINA
INGLE FARM
P/Hills East
Fulham
usc lion
Redders you have re-assigned your thoughts?
Was it based on NEw Signings at some clubs your aware of?
possibly... :shock:

Gowzer
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Gowzer »

JayWalking agree with u there! have followed the mighty Farmers most of my life and even though i never got to see them play last season from what i have heard they could be a very hard team to take points off!! would definately be my dark horse and i think 4th wouldnt be out of their reach!! JayWalker hope all is goin well at the Farmers!

BOOTS jnr :wink:
George Best-
“If I had to choose between dribbling past 5 players and scoring from 40 yards at Anfield or shagging Miss World,it’d be a hard choice.Thankfully,I’ve done both.â€￾
True Legend

robinfriday10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by robinfriday10 »

will change my previous predictions after playing 3 teams and hearing of player movements and seeing pre season results.

downs- by all accounts stronger than last year?their skipper to remain the difference. only handicap may be desire now they've finally won 1.

gardens-will be close, would poss have won last year if season was a couple of games longer?may do it for bazz in retirement season?

vale- lots of new young faces, still the core there though.ivan may know what time to turn up this year!

phe-should be strong enough, good defence, well coached might get the signing there after?maybe not the one you think?

ingle farm- some good signings, finally a keeper, three players capable of scoring 20 goals between them.

florina- depth in keeping, good enough for mid table,same as farm three capable of scoring 20 odd goals, defence needs to stand up

inter - good 11 but beyond that, not sure.good defence not bad strikers and scotty wilson

westies- losing brooksie a blow, lacking goals but capable defence though that has been their strength .decent ressies also a plus ,robby gets best out of his list.

fulham-saw them for a minute sunday, hope their not counting on pace, fitness!depth also not one of their strengths.

lion- organisation not one of their strengths.departing players?wonder why???

Who said this year wouldnt have any easybeats like last year??

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

Gowzer wrote:JayWalking agree with u there! have followed the mighty Farmers most of my life and even though i never got to see them play last season from what i have heard they could be a very hard team to take points off!! would definately be my dark horse and i think 4th wouldnt be out of their reach!! JayWalker hope all is goin well at the Farmers!

BOOTS jnr :wink:
Is That Ryan ?? In Scotland?? Must be

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Nah It cant be

MR INJURY
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

have faith.

Post by MR INJURY »

To all of those misled, bewildered people who have it set in their minds that Inter are on their way down the ladder and off to div 2 next year, well you are all but mistaken, they will remain in div 1 as they have for many a year now and they will give the league a very big shake up this year.

You may say that they have a lack of key players but in my books it is a team that beats individuals and they play as a team.

They have a very good goal keeper and they are a very structure team so they will be a handful this year.

Go INTER! 8)
MR INJURY WILL RETURN

Mr X
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: have faith.

Post by Mr X »

MR INJURY wrote:To all of those misled, bewildered people who have it set in their minds that Inter are on their way down the ladder and off to div 2 next year, well you are all but mistaken, they will remain in div 1 as they have for many a year now and they will give the league a very big shake up this year.

You may say that they have a lack of key players but in my books it is a team that beats individuals and they play as a team.

They have a very good goal keeper and they are a very structure team so they will be a handful this year.

Go INTER! 8)
Sorry OUR mistake

Good bye Inter

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

MR INJURY wrote:To all of those misled, bewildered people who have it set in their minds that Inter are on their way down the ladder and off to div 2 next year, well you are all but mistaken, they will remain in div 1 as they have for many a year now and they will give the league a very big shake up this year.

Go INTER! 8)
HA HA HA HA. man the life boats, women and children first. the ship is going down .

nachoman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by nachoman »

onthewiss you should know about jumping ship :lol:

Shaken Not Stirred

Post by Shaken Not Stirred »

Interesting how things have panned out.

Downs definitely front runners and there consistent football earned them the league. Well done.

The Farm are the surprise packet of 07, survival was the main aim but to be in the top 4 is a great achievement.

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

onthepissagain wrote:

Go INTER! 8)
HA HA HA HA. man the life boats, women and children first. the ship is going down .
Well done Nostradamus... We know what happened now The Mighty Downs back to back and Inter to slide into div 2 and to never recover and wallow in div 2 for at least 10 years
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

themachine wrote:onthewiss you should know about jumping ship :lol:

and which ship would that be exactly :?: if your talking about leaving inter years ago. that was more like one of those p&o cruise's we all keep reading about in the paper.

on the side
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by on the side »

and how is that on the piss, because you were just getting drunk all the time and trying to get laid? :roll:

Sideliner
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Sideliner »

onthepiss from what i hear you wern't very liked at inter. Why did u leave??

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

on the side wrote:and how is that on the piss, because you were just getting drunk all the time and trying to get laid? :roll:
What's wrong with that !!!!! :shock:

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

ROBBO wrote:
on the side wrote:and how is that on the piss, because you were just getting drunk all the time and trying to get laid? :roll:
What's wrong with that !!!!! :shock:

:D :D :D :D

GULLY BOYZ
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GULLY BOYZ »

Sounds like the ship was a p&o but it is now the TITANIC ! :shock:
A TEAM OF CHAMPIONS WILL NEVER BEAT A CHAMPION TEAM!

steedy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by steedy »

:lol: :lol: ONTHEPISS LEFT FOR A BETTER CLUB......... THE DOWNS :lol: :lol: WHERE HE WAS A GREAT ASSET... WON THE CUPWITH US......... GREAT WORK MATE HOPE YOU GET DOWN HEAR FOR MAD MONDAY.... TELL ALL THESE OTHER KNUCKLE HEADS TO BASH IT.... WE CAN BE ONTHEPISS TOGETHER MATE..... :lol: :lol:
The PRIDE the PASSION..
We're in the biggest army the league has ever seen
and we are marching as one on the road to a league title...
NULLI SECUNDUS....
2012... year of the DOWNS............U LOOSE TO THE MAROONS :-)

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Sideliner wrote:onthepiss from what i hear you wern't very liked at inter. Why did u leave??
i wasnt liked by the clicky group than run the club. and i didnt like them. so no love lost. i left half way through my first season there, i was unfit and didnt get along with the coach. was bagged by a few people there. so got fit and played there the following for 2 reasons (1) because bruno took over the first team, and i think he's a good coach and a great guy (2) to stick it up those who bagged me. which i think i achieved. always intended to leave at the end of the second season.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

people talk it up. but once you get on it just makes you sick and you cant wait to get back off.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

steedy wrote::lol: :lol: ONTHEPISS LEFT FOR A BETTER CLUB......... THE DOWNS :lol: :lol: WHERE HE WAS A GREAT ASSET... WON THE CUPWITH US......... GREAT WORK MATE HOPE YOU GET DOWN HEAR FOR MAD MONDAY.... TELL ALL THESE OTHER KNUCKLE HEADS TO BASH IT.... WE CAN BE ONTHEPISS TOGETHER MATE..... :lol: :lol:
cheers steeds. depending on how hung over i am, was planning on making my way down for a dozen or so bevvies

nachoman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by nachoman »

onthepissagain wrote:
Sideliner wrote:onthepiss from what i hear you wern't very liked at inter. Why did u leave??
i wasnt liked by the clicky group than run the club. and i didnt like them. so no love lost. i left half way through my first season there, i was unfit and didnt get along with the coach. was bagged by a few people there. so got fit and played there the following for 2 reasons (1) because bruno took over the first team, and i think he's a good coach and a great guy (2) to stick it up those who bagged me. which i think i achieved. always intended to leave at the end of the second season.

and was that because you were on the bench one particular game and then packed your bags and left during the game becasue you didnt get a run ?

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

themachine wrote:
onthepissagain wrote:

and was that because you were on the bench one particular game and then packed your bags and left during the game becasue you didnt get a run ?
i dont mind being on the bench. ask any of my former clubs. have also made it quite clear that i would rather play ressies than sit on the bench and not get a kick. after all. its about playing. not making up the numbers. you do have to ask yourself though machine, inter has been steadly going down hill for the last few years. why is that? where has all the support that used to make inter strong gone? why do they struggle to attract new players? lots of question, but do you have any answers? div 2 is a lot stronger than what you think. its going to take some effort to get back to div 1

nachoman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by nachoman »

your right they have struggled to replace the players they have lost
those players left for their own reasons and those reasons are varied
be it money, retirement , closer to home etc
im one of those players that left as well but certainly dont dislike the club, far from it , i only left for personal reasons and a change in jobs

( plus getting bagged from all the downs boys at work was getting too much,however we shared a laugh when a certain phe player got knocked out :lol: )
i dont have the answers and you ask the right questions

the current playing group beleive in the club and will be there next year.

You were only disliked after that incident ,and unfortunatelythat set the tone for the declining relationship.
I played against you and had a beer with you ( when you moved to the downs) but you still wanted the bag the club that helped you in some great success you had
Im not blaming you or the club but things could of been different if both parties solved their differences

May or may not see you next year