Punishment for playing unregistered players

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

BlueBags
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Punishment for playing unregistered players

Post by BlueBags »

On the weekend just gone a club (which will remain unnamed for now) decided to play 2 unregistered players and They won the game. One of their players notified my club through email after the game and we have since contacted the league with the email and online team sheets as evidence. We understand that it is highly dependent on the league using the evidence provided to prove that unregistered players were used. But my main question is, will the points be reversed or will it just be a monetary fine?
If anyone could clarify the rules, that would be much appreciated as the amateur league haven't specified what the punishment could be if proven guilty.

churchill
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: Punishment for playing unregistered players

Post by churchill »

BlueBags wrote:On the weekend just gone a club (which will remain unnamed for now) decided to play 2 unregistered players and They won the game. One of their players notified my club through email after the game and we have since contacted the league with the email and online team sheets as evidence. We understand that it is highly dependent on the league using the evidence provided to prove that unregistered players were used. But my main question is, will the points be reversed or will it just be a monetary fine?
If anyone could clarify the rules, that would be much appreciated as the amateur league haven't specified what the punishment could be if proven guilty.
from my recollection, definitely the points will be reversed and given to the opposing club as a 3/0 win - not too sure re monetary fine but I don't think there will be a fine and of course the unregistered players are not allowed to play for that club for the rest of the season unless they haven't been registered with another club this season and so they can register with the club.

BlueBags
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by BlueBags »

churchill wrote:
BlueBags wrote:On the weekend just gone a club (which will remain unnamed for now) decided to play 2 unregistered players and They won the game. One of their players notified my club through email after the game and we have since contacted the league with the email and online team sheets as evidence. We understand that it is highly dependent on the league using the evidence provided to prove that unregistered players were used. But my main question is, will the points be reversed or will it just be a monetary fine?
from my recollection, definitely the points will be reversed and given to the opposing club as a 3/0 win - not too sure re monetary fine but I don't think there will be a fine and of course the unregistered players are not allowed to play for that club for the rest of the season unless they haven't been registered with another club this season and so they can register with the club.
Thanks for that!

Cornuto
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Cornuto »

T
Ghan!

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brian the Postman »

What sort of guy rats out his own club??
It's all in the Delivery!

No kidding
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by No kidding »

Brian the Postman wrote:
An honest ethical one !!

C U Next Saturday
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by C U Next Saturday »

So you played Athelstone ......

Old Redback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Old Redback »

No kidding wrote:
Brian the Postman wrote:
An honest ethical one !!
Can't be that ethical if he played in the first place...this way he has dogged two clubs not just one!

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

No kidding wrote:
Brian the Postman wrote:
An honest ethical one !!
Or maybe a guy that got dragged, spat it and said stuff this mob............. :wink:
Ignore this signature

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Brian the Postman wrote:
One who you don't want anywhere near your club.

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

God is an Englishman wrote:
Brian the Postman wrote:
One who you don't want anywhere near your club.
What has this got to do with my club?

I'm just reading this from the outside, like other people have said he played and then dobbed on his club afterwards.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Brian the Postman wrote: What has this got to do with my club?

I'm just reading this from the outside, like other people have said he played and then dobbed on his club afterwards.
Didn't mean it specifically YOUR club. It's certainly not one I want at MY club.

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

God is an Englishman wrote:
Brian the Postman wrote: What has this got to do with my club?

Didn't mean it specifically YOUR club. It's certainly not one I want at MY club.
Apologies I misunderstood what you said.

goalsneek
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by goalsneek »

Gawler div 8 team play their fed u18s keeper every week. Ffsa and Saasl don’t care to do anything about it

moonshine3
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by moonshine3 »

If This is true it will not happen again this season !!!

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

goalsneek wrote:Gawler div 8 team play their fed u18s keeper every week. Ffsa and Saasl don’t care to do anything about it
The bloke that's shipped 57 goals in this year, I wouldn't be overly concerned with that
HA'WAY THE LADS

goalsneek
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by goalsneek »

moonshine3 wrote:If This is true it will not happen again this season !!!
100% true, i have seen it with my own eyes, and good luck getting it to stop, Bermoser is the one making it happen, and the way he is talking he runs the club!

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

goalsneek wrote:
100% true, i have seen it with my own eyes, and good luck getting it to stop, Bermoser is the one making it happen, and the way he is talking he runs the club!
Isnt Bermoser the chairman?
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

redfred
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by redfred »

lord of the manor
"The trouble with referees , they know the rules , but they don't know the game." Bill Shankly

goalsneek
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by goalsneek »

fowler_23 wrote:
goalsneek wrote:
Isnt Bermoser the chairman?
Nah, he just just likes to tell everyone that to big note himself

Rodent
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rodent »

goalsneek wrote:
Really Pete is making it happen how ?? I think you will find he isn’t at Gawler
Every Rat has his day !!

goalsneek
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by goalsneek »

Rodent wrote:
goalsneek wrote:
Definitely at Gawler and Gardens

moonshine3
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by moonshine3 »

Definitely at Gawler at the moment he is the vice chairman !!

90mins
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by 90mins »

Brian the Postman wrote:
The guy probably dropped for these illegals

bazil556
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by bazil556 »

Rodent wrote:
goalsneek wrote:

been there all year coaching senior women and vice president.
takes photos at most senior games on saturday